Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Yup,sounds like your not high on his list of priorities,more like an afterthought,plus why should YOU be the one to phone HIM?Who is he?Brad Pitt?Which part of UK does he live Jam?Do some research on him,example has he told you his home phone number and address or do you just have a e-mail addie and cell-phone number?
    private investigator talking
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Nope,just the voice of reason I bet you a tenner,make it twenty quid if you like that she hasnt got his home telephone number and address in the UK

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    i don't do bets, lol just kidding
    probably, but let's just wait for what jam has to say about that
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Thats good Soph,never good to gamble,I was just testing you for weakness of character or vices You passed the test with flying colours I still have an inkling she hasnt got either,remember female intuition?Maybe my oestrogen levels are high this month because I think I have it

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Thats good Soph,never good to gamble,I was just testing you for weakness of character or vices You passed the test with flying colours I still have an inkling she hasnt got either,remember female intuition?Maybe my oestrogen levels are high this month because I think I have it

Hello jam, if i were in your situation i would be very angry at him
    It just not so right playing with you feelings like that, if he really loves you he would be sensitive of your feelings that you will be very worried not hearing from him for weeks!

I watched a very nice film last night its called "He's just not that into you". Seems your bf now lost interest or thinking about things or maybe he found someone else and he's breaking it to you gently Whatever his reasons, it is only you jam who can make the decision. If i were you i would ignore him and not contact him for weeks just like what he did to you, and see what happens. If you are important to him, he will do everything to patch up things beetwen you and he wil ring you a zillion times until you talk to him and he will say sorry for what he did. but if he will ingnore you again and not chase you, then its time to move on my friend and start to forget this man

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    That's it??? That's all he can say??? I'm sorry jam but this is a very bad sign.....
    looks to me he is just trying to keep you around like a reserve and just leaves you hanging.....
    while you wait for him to spare some time to contact you and telling you he still cannot get his pc fixed?? Oh that's so lame jam....
    And he got the nerve to tell you not to panic??? How cocky!!! i suggest you ditch this guy, he is so not worth it...
    Just my opinion jam, the decision will be entirely up to you....

Obviously you're not his priority.....i suggest you move on jam.....you deserve better......
    Besides, his sudden change and lack of time for you and his lame excuses could also mean he is slowly letting go and probably just being subtle about it
    Completely agree we`re trying not to discourage you or anything its just that as what members said there`s loads of ways to get in touch to you.Specially in todays technology you could have an internet on your phone and can access the net wherever you are, if he`s that skint he could pop in town and go to internet cafe.As what our friend say like the film she watched he might not really in to youAm sorry hope you`ll get over this bad situation soon
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

private investigator talking?
    Talking of Private Investigators, Secret Agents and such like, it's a great pity jam 07 couldn't have added an extra 'zero' to her pseudonym, e.g. ... Jam(esina) [Bond]007 Just a sudden daft thought that happened to cross my mind!

Seriously, though, I hope her guy has the common decency to contact her one way or the other ...

Hello Jam...

I know it's easier said than done, but I think the best thing to do is just move on. Life is short, too short to be spent thinking about a guy who doen't care. Cut your sufferings. You've done your part by trying to phone him, etc. The more you do this, the more you'd get hurt and will continue to expect something from nothing.

Just think of this as one of the chapters in your life -- then now it's time to make a new one.

Hope you're feeling better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Seriously, though, I hope her guy has the common decency to contact her one way or the other ...
    Yez absolutely if he doesn`t want to be called COWARD!
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member
    Either that or she could just dump him and get on with her life, he's a complete waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by jam07 View Post
    he told me he'e a busy man... god! excuses! excuses! excuses!
    you know what jam if your man loves you he find a way to contact you or send any messages that still thinking of you, work its not an excuse. My bf now my husband every morning he wokes up sent a text to me, before his going to work sent a text to me, in his break time sent text to me,when he got home sent text to me. everyday more 10 text i recieved from him and he calls me in the weekend five months before we met in person and no online chat.
    all things are possible!

Banned
    So how are you now jam?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    So how are you now jam?
    still waiting puputi nalang ang bolbol nila lol
    all things are possible!

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post

Thats terrible

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    Bhing you make me laugh so loud in there

Thats cool because one or two of mine are

Hi Jam! I've been to that similar situation some 3yrs ago. The thing is, he is pinoy but lives in the UK. We've been in constant communication for almost 3mos on daily basis. He calls me everyday of my life plus emails & chat which is also done daily. He was able to talk to my closest officemates & to my family as well. Then one day, I can no longer reach his mobile, no SMS & everything. In short, a total blackout of information from his part. The very painful thing is, after a week, a woman called me up, asked my identity & informed that she is the wife and this guy is here in the country . To add some more pain, this happened on the week of my birthday. I learned that they spend the holiday in Boracay the same day that I was also home which is not so far away from Boracay. It is truly easy to give advice if you are not the aggrieved party, but based from this painful experience, it is better that you move on with your life. When he comes back, give him a chance to explain. It's only you who can gauge his sincerity. If you are meant for each other, always remember that love finds its own way.

It is natural to cry. It is a human characteristic when in pain but we are also responsible for our own happiness. Everything happens for a reason. If that deception didnt happen to me, I would have missed the magic of being in love & be truly loved by my special someone now. Someone who embodies my mother's ideal man for me

Cheer up Jam! There's always hope...

Bhing you make me laugh so loud in there
    Did you FART again in the process?

Banned
    Did you FART again in the process?
    Unfortunately not ....

Wow that was a good post NtoN, but hurt to accept for Jam just in case isnt it?

hi guys... just responded late as I have a concert to attend to....

thanks for all the responses. I am not suprised by the reactions you gave me. I too, felt that. I am now doubting this relationship and I can see the inevitable...

oh well, thats life...

Banned
    So you mean he havent contact you yet, after giving him till friday? Supposedly yesterday ?

Quote Originally Posted by lavander View Post
    give his own medicine, ignore him in anyways and see how...

good luck!

oh I will

Nope,just the voice of reason I bet you a tenner,make it twenty quid if you like that she hasnt got his home telephone number and address in the UK
    nope. I dont have his address and his landline number... just the mobile and email add...

Respected Member
    nope. I dont have his address and his landline number... just the mobile and email add...
    Oh ok, so tawi was right then in his guess, he seems so sure that he raised his bet from 10 to 20 quid....lol
    Anyway, jam, do what you feel is right and what you think is best for you...
    And best of luck in everything

Now how did I know that Drop him or prolong your agony,didnt you ever ask for his address to send him a card or his home number just in case?If you had he would have given you a load of excuses

What can I buy with my 20 quid

So you mean he havent contact you yet, after giving him till friday? Supposedly yesterday ?
    he did text me yesterday ('ring me now')... he texted that all of a sudden... hmmmm.. maybe he read this thread as I have shared him a link to this site when I was inquiring about visa application... hmmm... just a thought...

Oh ok, so tawi was right then in his guess, he seems so sure that he raised his bet from 10 to 20 quid....lol
    Anyway, jam, do what you feel is right and what you think is best for you...
    And best of luck in everything
    It was an educated guess Soph,I know his type,collect,select,reject

Respected Member
    What can I buy with my 20 quid
    good thing i don't gamble otherwise i would have lost 20 quid

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information