Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

At long last! Child Benefit and Child Tax Credit award!!!

Yesterday my husband found out that the child tax credit award has been deposited to his savings account already... After all the hassle and long waiting we're now receiving it. And they paid us backdating for 3months from the date we applied.
    Also the child benefit for Yujin and Isaac has been granted. They paid us for Yujin from the first monday he came here in UK and for Isaac it started when he was born
    We decided to keep that money for emergencies and of course for our sons.

Congratulations!!!!

---
    We have not applied for tax credits yet...

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Yehey...! Pautang
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Congratulations!!!!

---
    We have not applied for tax credits yet...
    thanks zobel!
    well, you should sis.. you won't have any problem because your son was born here and he's british citizen. we just had some hassles with Yujin because he is foreign and need to prove that he's living with us like sending receipts (groceries), letters from school and GP/hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    Yehey...! Pautang
    barya lang sayo yan ate maria

Respected Member
    thats why its called great britain

Yehey...! Pautang
    Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    barya lang sayo yan ate maria

hehehe niceeeeee... oo satin malaking bagay na hahaha...

Banned
    They paid us for Yujin from the first monday he came here in UK and for Isaac it started when he was born
    Well done Adam and chryss, that was hubby told me that once Jed step at the Heathrow, he already got allowance from the govt, As I am very careful to that "child benefit" as I am not entitled to it, but he said its automatically they give to the kids who gonna settle in the UK,

Blow- out nmn

Yesterday my husband found out that the child tax credit award has been deposited to his savings account already... After all the hassle and long waiting we're now receiving it. And they paid us backdating for 3months from the date we applied.
    Also the child benefit for Yujin and Isaac has been granted. They paid us for Yujin from the first monday he came here in UK and for Isaac it started when he was born

that's good news congratz!
    all things are possible!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Well done Adam and chryss, that was hubby told me that once Jed step at the Heathrow, he already got allowance from the govt, As I am very careful to that "child benefit" as I am not entitled to it, but he said its automatically they give to the kids who gonna settle in the UK,

Blow- out nmn
    What you`ll find is that you cant claim it but Tom can. I had to make it clear that Chryss wasn`t claiming it but I was and as such it`s only my name on the claim form unlike the tax credits which has both our names.

Banned

Other people have fun and I end up paying for years to come for part of it.....

Ain't fair......

Congrats.

Better late than never.....

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post

Ain't fair......

Congrats.

We're not guilty as we are taxpayers too!!! lol

hehehe niceeeeee... oo satin malaking bagay na hahaha...
    every little helps we have to arrange to meet up again chryss.. and J and dorres ...maybe next weekend?
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    every little helps we have to arrange to meet up again chryss.. and J and dorres ...maybe next weekend?
    Well as this is Adam and Chryss thread, I can reply with no hesitation lol, next weekend?? Again? You sure about that? Might Phil will annoy on us, hahaha but I am honest to say this, dont prepare too much, kakahiya na masyado, Isnt it Dorres and Chryss??? As like the plan in the first time, will bring some baon

Well as this is Adam and Chryss thread, I can reply with no hesitation lol, next weekend?? Again? You sure about that? Might Phil will annoy on us, hahaha but I am honest too say this, dont prepare too much, kakahiya na masyado, Isnt it Dorres and Chryss as like the plan in the first time, will bring some baon

no baon... lemme know na lang.. not this weekend but the next k?

Respected Member
    let's go!

Well as this is Adam and Chryss thread, I can reply with no hesitation lol, next weekend?? Again? You sure about that? Might Phil will annoy on us, hahaha but I am honest to say this, dont prepare too much, kakahiya na masyado, Isnt it Dorres and Chryss??? As like the plan in the first time, will bring some baon
    don't worry... ako ang bahala sa....

no baon... lemme know na lang.. not this weekend but the next k?
    kwentuhan at kantahan

jowk!

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    that's good news congratz!
    thanks kelly!

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post

Ain't fair......

Congrats.

anyway, thanks mod

We're not guilty as we are taxpayers too!!! lol

Anyone experiencing delays in receiving their Child Tax Credit/Working Tax Credit should contact their MP's office as they have access to a Tax Credit hotline. Explain that you are experiencing financial hardship and despite submitting your application however many weeks ago have heard nothing.

When calling the Tax Credit Helpline they will just give you the runaround and say your application has not been given an award yet and has not met the timescales to be processed.

However when someone from your MP's office contacts them on the MP's hotline they will quickly find your application and process within a week or so.

I have found out through my own experience that this is the only way I could find to get my application looked at after waiting four weeks after returning the application.

HM Revenue and Tax Credit office is in near meltdown and experiencing long delays in dealing with applications as they are inundated with claims.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nethlewy View Post
    Anyone experiencing delays in receiving their Child Tax Credit/Working Tax Credit should contact their MP's office as they have access to a Tax Credit hotline. Explain that you are experiencing financial hardship and despite submitting your application however many weeks ago have heard nothing.

When calling the Tax Credit Helpline they will just give you the runaround and say your application has not been given an award yet and has not met the timescales to be processed.

However when someone from your MP's office contacts them on the MP's hotline they will quickly find your application and process within a week or so.

I have found out through my own experience that this is the only way I could find to get my application looked at after waiting four weeks after returning the application.

HM Revenue and Tax Credit office is in near meltdown and experiencing long delays in dealing with applications as they are inundated with claims.
    We got ours after 3 1/2 months

What happenned is.. They were sending us letters saying we have to send this document, and then another letter to send that document, again another letter to send this and that documents... The thing is if they need all those documents, they should have ask us to send them all at one time.

Banned
    Why not start a thread about all the requirements need to send for getting child benefit Adam or is this Chryss, lol that makes you big point

We got ours after 3 1/2 months

What happenned is.. They were sending us letters saying we have to send this document, and then another letter to send that document, again another letter to send this and that documents... The thing is if they need all those documents, they should have ask us to send them all at one time.
    Applications used to be able to be done over the phone and payments received within a week. Stricter security checks and delaying tactics are the cause of long waits in receiving Tax Credits.

You are entitled to compensation if you have suffered financial hardship and or expense at HM Tax Credit's office failure to deal with applications in a satisfactory way. This used to be within three weeks of returning your application but this timescale now seems to have been removed from information supplied with claim forms.

I have been given over four different addresses by the Tax Credit helpline to post complaints to and very seldom get a written reply.

Just don't let the b*ggers grind you down and once you have submitted all the info they require and waited three weeks contact your MP to chase up your application whenever you are experiencing delays in receiving what you are entitled to

congrats adam and chryss

We will be applying for benefits for John soon this time in my name
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    congrats adam and chryss

We will be applying for benefits for John soon this time in my name
    Thanks ann!
    Again congrats to your little big boy john

We have just recently received the CHILD tAX cREDITS application forms. Might need your advices soon hehe...

Thanks!

Respected Member
    We have just recently received the CHILD tAX cREDITS application forms. Might need your advices soon hehe...

Thanks!
    anytime sis!

Banned

Blow- out nmn

Wow swerti ni Jed huh! Wag mo kupitin friend.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Wow swerti ni Jed huh! Wag mo kupitin friend.
    No worry, I dont mind it at all, even hubby surprise that I didnt ask anything to him material/financial, since I arrived, I spend money wisely and my business in PI still doing great

Thread Information