Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    It could be the fact he drinks like a fish,smokes like a chimney,gambles like an idiot,and treats my sis like crap,thankfully they are seperated at the moment Its not good to see your blood badly treated,makes you boil and simmer inside
    Oh most definitely
    But it would have been nice if you gave him a strong kick on the head before they split up.....
    you missed your chance......guys like that needs to be taught a lesson....a hard one at that....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    I guess I know where are you heading Sophie
    But don't forget: " Even with a small marionette you can make a big show"
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Good point
    Go into Victoria Plaza in Davao,theres a shop there sells such items,I always chat to the guy as he is a gun enthusiast who shoots at Golds sometimes,he doesnt even stock the smaller toys as they just gather dust in his stock-room I have had a tussle with him sophie,my sis wasnt too happy,but at least he toned it down when I was there

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Go into Victoria Plaza in Davao,theres a shop there sells such items,I always chat to the guy as he is a gun enthusiast who shoots at Golds sometimes,he doesnt even stock the smaller toys as they just gather dust in his stock-room I have had a tussle with him sophie,my sis wasnt too happy,but at least he toned it down when I was there
    But what about those pocket-sized ones???
    Ohhhh see now where we've got to - THIS is what I call thread hi-jacking...
    Jiri & Maricel

Pocket sized ones are only for desperadas who need temporary relief

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Ohhhh see now where we've got to - THIS is what I call thread hi-jacking...
    A matter of 3 hours, so surprise the thread was in page 2, and look what into it , your right Hi- Jack

Hi, wanted to welcome you english-bird
    Now back to orig topic guys

Thank you - whoever gave me a rep on this thread
    And sorry...
    ....late welcome to you Englishbird...
    Jiri & Maricel

There was a young woman on here about a year ago?...Suffering from heartache, because of her ex pinoy boyfriend.

An American woman, living in the Phils, was looking for a fella...just recently.

Quote Originally Posted by englishbird View Post
    Are there any other Brit Women on this site with Filipino guys? or am I the only one?
    Only one to the best of my knowledge. But she doesn't see him as much as she'd like ... he's a seaman, I believe.

Anyway, English "Rose" [more polite than being referred to as a "bird" ... don't you think? ] welcome to the forum!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post

Anyway, English "Rose" [more polite than being referred to as a "bird" ... don't you think? ]
    Your right Arthur, cause i was thinking of different bird

Only one to the best of my knowledge. But she doesn't see him as much as she'd like ... he's a seaman, I believe.

Anyway, English "Rose" [more polite than being referred to as a "bird" ... don't you think? ] welcome to the forum!
    Thats very nice of you Arthur....
    BTW - I have a friend up there in grey and grim Perth....
    No offence intended please as I've spent some of my best years up in Scotland - west coast...
    Still love it in there, last year I went for my holidays up to Cape Wrath and been so lucky I've got sunny weather for all 10 days I've spent there....
    Scotland is deep in my heart and I can't (and won't) forget it as it was my first experience of UK and life in here...
    Jiri & Maricel

Cape Wrath is absolutely stunning,my cousin still has a croft east of there,bettyhills,right on the coast,all of Caithness and Sutherland is incredible in the summerTry spending time up there in the winter

Thanks for your welcomes to the site. I know its an unusual situation and that its usually the other way around.

I don't think he is trying to get to the UK ( I maybe wrong), as he has 2children in Phils who is misses greatly when he is at sea for 10 months at a time.

Im just enjoying it at the moment. I have a good excuse to go on lots of cruises and hopefully to Phils in November.

I will just have to see what happens.

Mag-ingat sa lalake pinoy They usually say it about foreigners so I altered it slightly

Quote Originally Posted by englishbird View Post
    Are there any other Brit Women on this site with Filipino guys? or am I the only one?
    Don't worry, while white women couples and Filipino guy couples are much fewer than the inverse, a LARGE chunk of white girls I see dating Filipino guys in the Philippines are British!

Plus I think British women are awesome!

" Even with a small marionette you can make a big show"
    That's a great quote

I met a Philippino man when he was in the UK visiting his daughter. He is a lovely man, but we cannot be together. Too hot for me in the Philippines, too expensive in the UK. I am retired on a state pension and he is 73. I'm hoping to see him at Christmas.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by English Rose View Post
    I met a Philippino man when he was in the UK visiting his daughter. He is a lovely man, but we cannot be together. Too hot for me in the Philippines, too expensive in the UK. I am retired on a state pension and he is 73. I'm hoping to see him at Christmas.
    I wish you all the best english rose and welcome to the forum

Banned
    I am retired on a state pension and he is 73. I'm hoping to see him at Christmas.
    So your retired by your age? and he is 73 ? I can see love in here Best of luck ERose

Philippino guys

I posted a thread on here but can't find it. Apologies if this is a duplication. I met a Phillipino guy over here visiting his daughter, fell in love, now he's gone home. I can't see any future in it though. I don't want to live in the Phiippines (too hot) and I can't support him over here on a state pension.

Banned
    I posted a thread on here but can't find it. Apologies if this is a duplication. I met a Phillipino guy over here visiting his daughter, fell in love, now he's gone home. I can't see any future in it though. I don't want to live in the Phiippines (too hot) and I can't support him over here on a state pension.
    Awwww

... Anyway, English "Rose" [more polite than being referred to as a "bird" ... don't you think? ] welcome to the forum!
    I'm a little here ... 'englishbird'/'English Rose' ... NOT one and the same individual, as it turns out, but two DIFFERENT people. And yet, odd as it might seem, their respective stories reveal an uncanny similarity in so far as each of them appears to express a "love interest" involving 2 separate Filipinos. This is where the somewhat striking coincidence ends, however, since the first works on a cruise-ship, whilst the other is a man of 73 ...

I'm a little here ... 'englishbird'/'English Rose' ... NOT one and the same individual, as it turns out, but two DIFFERENT people. And yet, odd is it might seem, their respective stories reveal an uncanny similarity in so far as each of them appears to express a "love interest" involving 2 separate Filipinos. This is where the somewhat striking coincidence ends, however, since the first works on a cruise-ship, whilst the is a man of 73 ...
    We are definately not the same person. My guy is only 34 and not 73!

Are you compatible in age english?Dont take offence at the question please,its just to get some sort of perspective to the picture

i saw a plane load of brit women in there 50s in the phils looking for guys half there age!!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    i saw a plane load of brit women in there 50s in the phils looking for guys half there age!!

on the hunt for a boylet? LOL

Thats unusual BAB,most DOW's(dirty old women as opposed to DOM's)prefer Ghana or Jamaica or the Carribean

Are you compatible in age english?Dont take offence at the question please,its just to get some sort of perspective to the picture

No offence taken. I am 35. Our birthdays are actually a week apart. Different years though.

Thats cool,dont mind my inquisitiveness,I am naturally nosy

Thats cool,dont mind my inquisitiveness,I am naturally nosy
    No problem. Im one of the noseiest ( dodgy spelling!) people I know.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information