Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Darkside

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I hope so Soph,because I have something wrong with my eye as well

It's alright, this avatar is way better than the previous one, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Yup,thats me,havent been feeling well lately and someone must have had an ihi in my bed while I slept,because when I woke my pyjamas had a wee smell
    Someone had made an ihi ?? or was it you???... You can't control anymore??.... That must be a sign of......tumatanda na Tawi2...
    GEt well soon...
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

It cant be me P&p I dont do that sort of thing,I am a guy Thats why I am certain someone sneaked into the room,even though I have bawal umihi dito signs everywhere,and did an ihi on my tummy We are all getting tumatanda Except me....................Forever young

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

What happend to your avatar???

Aha! now i know why you were hospitalized..... Your tummy was full of air (kinabagan ka) because of too much laughing....
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member
    We are all getting tumatanda Except me....................Forever young
    Aging is a good thing, atleast for men, lol......
    As the saying goes "Men are like wine, they get better as they age"
    So don't deny yourself of that priviledge, its the gift of life
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Aging is a good thing, atleast for men, lol......
    As the saying goes "Men are like wine, they get better as they age"
    So don't deny yourself of that priviledge, its the gift of life
    Very well said Sophie...

Yeah,I just need a nice nurse to look after me Wipe my fevered brow Change my wet pyjamas And be nice to me while I am in bed

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Yeah,I just need a nice nurse to look after me Wipe my fevered brow Change my wet pyjamas And be nice to me while I am in bed
    You don't need a nurse, you need a wife

I agree with Sophie Tawi2.... you need a wife....She will stay by your side no matter what.

If I want something to stay by my side no matter what I will get a dog if I get bored with it I can always eat it

If I want something to stay by my side no matter what I will get a dog if I get bored with it I can always eat it
    You eat dog meat???

You might be barking at night then...

I ate it in pinas,also cat The cat tasted Purrrrrrrr-fect,but the dog was a little rufffffffff

I ate it in pinas,also cat The cat tasted Purrrrrrrr-fect,but the dog was a little rufffffffff
    Huh! Tawi2.... the thread started as Darkside.... now it's abt man eating dog and cat meat... and that's yooouuuuu.........

HIJACK

HIJACK
    At least i'm replying in short sentences now Tawi2... I bet they won't get sleepy whilst reading....

I might be hospitalized as well like you due to much air in the tummy (kabag) that is for laughing on every post you make...

Well this is good news regarding more jobs in the P.I I suppose and at least the jocks aint losing more call center jobs to India..Its inevitable that these types of jobs are doomed in the UK and no one should be surprised..

My son worked in a call center (Manila)for 6 months supporting Dell PC`s in the US..
    The yanks were always pleasantly surprised to hear his Brit accent as they sometimes seemed to struggle speaking to Filipino`s..
    His supervisor was never that happy with him as he flat refused to speak with the required "American accent"..
    The fact that he had a 100% customer satisfaction rating had nothing to do it of course.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Well this is good news regarding more jobs in the P.I I suppose and at least the jocks aint losing more call center jobs to India..Its inevitable that these types of jobs are doomed in the UK and no one should be surprised..

My son worked in a call center (Manila)for 6 months supporting Dell PC`s in the US..
    The yanks were always pleasantly surprised to hear his Brit accent as they sometimes seemed to struggle speaking to Filipino`s..
    His supervisor was never that happy with him as he flat refused to speak with the required "American accent"..
    The fact that he had a 100% customer satisfaction rating had nothing to do it of course.
    There are lots of opportunity for your son Fred as there are many call centre there based in UK.

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    There are lots of opportunity for your son Fred as there are many call centre there based in UK.
    Yeah he can always earn a bit here if he wants but he`s on to bigger and better things these days...He`s at Sheffield Uni doing Chem engineering.
    I suspect a clever milkman around 20 years ago??

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Sometimes I hate to read The Sun Newspapers because they always prefer to display the darkside of Philippines

Who knows, some filipino workers have nice and better house in Philippines than The Sun staffs

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/home...-emigrate.html
    This is not journalism, this is sensationalism. Is the paper owned by Murdoch?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information