Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Darkside

Sophie,I once stumbled upon an adult website(while looking for e-bay)which contains nude pics of octogenarian ladies Never in my wildest imagination

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Sophie,I once stumbled upon an adult website(while looking for e-bay)which contains nude pics of octogenarian ladies Never in my wildest imagination
    oh well tawi2, it doesn't hurt to try something new once in a while
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

They most certainly werent NEW One of them had antique tattoo'ed on her puet,and I dont mean antique on panay either When/if I live to be an octogenarian maybe,perhaps I will be attracted to such ladies

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    They most certainly werent NEW One of them had antique tattoo'ed on her puet,and I dont mean antique on panay either When/if I live to be an octogenarian maybe,perhaps I will be attracted to such ladies
    until then???.........
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

How do they look like Taw2? Can you pls give me the link? I've never seen one!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

P&P,just wait a while,maybe 40 or 50 years?I am certain you will see such a lady then Until then Sophie?Celibacy I dont agree with any form of physical contact outside of marriage

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    How do they look like Taw2? Can you pls give me the link? I've never seen one!
    we'd rather not see one iye, as we might suddenly wish we were blind and wish we have not seen the horror............

Respected Member
    Until then Sophie?Celibacy I dont agree with any form of physical contact outside of marriage
    amen to that
    however, do not practice celibacy with your wife....

P&P,just wait a while,maybe 40 or 50 years?I am certain you will see such a lady then Until then Sophie?Celibacy I dont agree with any form of physical contact outside of marriage
    You mean i will see myself? ... but just curious of different body frames

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    we'd rather not see one iye, as we might suddenly wish we were blind and wish we have not seen the horror............
    Horror??!!... Can't wait!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member
    You mean i will see myself?

Horror??!!... Can't wait!
    kinakabagan nako sa kakatawa dito iye

kinakabagan nako sa kakatawa dito iye

Ang sakit na ng panga ko katatawa.... I'm sure Tawi2 can understand our tagalog

Respected Member
    Ang sakit na ng panga ko katatawa.... Can Tawi2 understand us??
    most probably he can, as we can see, tawi2 is such an expert in pinoy stuff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darren-b View Post
    The way I read it is the current call centre in Scotland is run by TSC (Indian owned) and new one in Manila is run by 24/7 (Philippines owned).
    I have known some call centre in Philippines owned by Indian and Filipino. Three years ago, I was offered by my friend to open a small call centre business but I cannot afford yet and my spouse visa was just approved. My friend's call centre now is very successful.

Oh yeah.. Manila...darkside...brownout... equals many children...
    many children equals slums.....hence the darkside, as this thread is about

Are we going to accept that Manila icon is SLUMS?

maintindihan ko kayong dalawa,your chatting about laughing No Pen,its not the accepted icon

I bet with that photo showing T-mobile workers are put off to the idea in living to the philippines but if they have been to manila am sure they`ll be fine and earning a lot with their wages and as well with cheap goods and with all the help you can get from nannies,driver and househelp they might change their mind.
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    I bet with that photo showing T-mobile workers are put off to the idea in living to the philippines but if they have been to manila am sure they`ll be fine and earning a lot with their wages and as well with cheap goods and with all the help you can get from nannies,driver and househelp they might change their mind.
    I totally agree

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    No way pen, not acceptable that manila is slums....

Respected Member
    maintindihan ko kayong dalawa,your chatting about laughing
    good guess tawi2, impressive

It wasnt a guess Sophie,I am starting to pick it up again,I heard someone saying something in visayan a few weeks ago,it was like I didnt have to work out what they were saying,I just understood It was one of those moments when a light bulb ignites above your head in a cartoon If I live back in Pinas again give me 6 months and I will be fluent,best place to learn are public areas,especially markets etc,thats where you really have to try,anyway,cant be worse than when I tried to learn pushto

Respected Member
    It wasnt a guess Sophie,I am starting to pick it up again,I heard someone saying something in visayan a few weeks ago,it was like I didnt have to work out what they were saying,I just understood It was one of those moments when a light bulb ignites above your head in a cartoon If I live back in Pinas again give me 6 months and I will be fluent,best place to learn are public areas,especially markets etc,thats where you really have to try,anyway,cant be worse than when I tried to learn pushto
    in that case, well done tawi2

maintindihan ko kayong dalawa,your chatting about laughing No Pen,its not the accepted icon
    We're laughing because of the chat we had, it was fun..
    You're very good in tagalog Tawi2, congrats!

Cheers!

Definitely no.. The subject matter is about call center to transfer to Manila so they should have shown pictures of the business districts like Ortigas Avenue or Meralco Ave, in Pasig City; Ayala Avenue, Makati City; Libis, Quezon City. etc etc. They don't have call centres in the slum areas, quite sure of that....
    When i first came here i was asked by a filipina where do i hold office back home. I answered at the PSEC 9th flr. She was surprised and said never thought of it. Huh! lucky enough to work in a bldg of just 33 floors...
    What does she thinks of Manila?

Such a Crazy Bunch!

P&P + Sophie + Tawi2 = Darkside !!!! lol what happened to this thread!!!!

From Slums to Corn Fields

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    The photo was a stock photo, it had nothing to do with putting off the workers. (this has been said many times on this thread...)

If the workers were transfered (which isn't going to happen anyway) they wouldn't be paid UK wages for long as they would either be downgraded to local wages or more likely got rid of.

Banned
    No way pen, not acceptable that manila is slums....
    Definitely no.. The subject matter is about call center to transfer to Manila so they should have shown pictures of the business districts like Ortigas Avenue or Meralco Ave, in Pasig City; Ayala Avenue, Makati City; Libis, Quezon City. etc etc. They don't have call centres in the slum areas, quite sure of that....
    When i first came here i was asked by a filipina where do i hold office back home. I answered at the PSEC 9th flr. She was surprised and said never thought of it. Huh! lucky enough to work in a bldg of just 33 floors...
    What does she thinks of Manila?
    Great! I accept that Manila has slums but I believed that not all living in slums are living in poverty I have a friend who lives in a slum in Makati and she is a bank executive. I am sure she can afford to pay rent for better house but I discovered why she chose to live there.

Free Electricity and water. No meter at all they have health card for free medication in Makati Medical Centre. Sosyal!

I asked where's the water came from, there's secret pipe coming from underground and so as electricity. It was built decades ago. Electric bill is the most expensive bills for every family in Pinas as it is monopolized by only Lopez so they chosse to live there even the place were burned for few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post

Well, That always happened in many threads!!! As long as they're happy, be it!! I don't rant and moan for that

Quote Originally Posted by darren-b View Post
    The photo was a stock photo, it had nothing to do with putting off the workers. (this has been said many times on this thread...)

If the workers were transfered (which isn't going to happen anyway) they wouldn't be paid UK wages for long as they would either be downgraded to local wages or more likely got rid of.
    Ok ! but they must be paid redundancy as it is too hard to start again in a different place. I am sure not all filipinos working there were not came from Makati.

They need money for a better start!

i cant image that any of those workers will want to move to manila!

would you leave the uk and your family?

there only going to be payed a low rate ie local rate and only offered those jobs so they dont have to pay redunancy,they dont think anyone will take up those jobs when they see the low pay!

it seems strange unless your earning alot in the philipines why would you want to go there?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Great! I accept that Manila has slums but I believed that not all living in slums are living in poverty I have a friend who lives in a slum in Makati and she is a bank executive. I am sure she can afford to pay rent for better house but I discovered why she chose to live there.

Free Electricity and water. No meter at all they have health card for free medication in Makati Medical Centre. Sosyal!

I asked where's the water came from, there's secret pipe coming from underground and so as electricity. It was built decades ago. Electric bill is the most expensive bills for every family in Pinas as it is monopolized by only Lopez so they chosse to live there even the place were burned for few times.

Hi Penny,

A bank executive living in slums? I guess a bank executive in the Phils has so much benefits like they can avail of housing loan and car loan at low interest rates, a sack of rice among many others. Some banks offers quarterly if not semi-annual bonuses, performance bonuses, dividends, group insurances, etc etc. Why does your friend prefer to live in slums? Is the slum you're referring to the same as the one in the picture?

Free electricy and water? No meter at all? Is that legal? A secret pipe?? that is cheating!!!

About health cards, i have heard from some pinoys that almost all of the municipalities offer this card to their residents(may they be rich or poor). So every resident is entitled to have this and use it for free and/or avail of discounts in the hospitals or centres within their municipality. So if one is a Makati resident he/she can have one and use that at Makati Medical Center. Likewise a resident of Mandaluyong City, etc etc.

Mandaluyong P&P Inside or out The theft of electricity is widespread in Pinas,I was in toril a few months ago and a policeman was telling me the previous night they had caught three guys attemtping to tap into a beach resorts power

Mandaluyong P&P Inside or out The theft of electricity is widespread in Pinas,I was in toril a few months ago and a policeman was telling me the previous night they had caught three guys attemtping to tap into a beach resorts power
    Hi Tawi2,
    I'm referring to residents of a certain Municipality that can avail of the health cards hence i mentioned Makati and Mandaluyong as examples. Greenhills, White Plains Subdivision are villages in Mandaluyong as well. Yeah, i know there is a joke in the Phils once you mention the word Mandaluyong they always ask " Is it inside or outside" meaning is it inside the prison or outside?"....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information