Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar

Intimate or not intimate...

A few days ago while I was on YM with my girlfriend she brutally asked me what I expected over my visit in September and she clearly asked if I expected to be “intimate” with her. I had little time to elaborate and later on sent her an e-mail which I am partly reproducing below:

“I have searched on the Internet to know the Filipinas better and visited discussion forums and also when on FH discussed with Pinays who had already received the visit of a foreign boyfriend and it is my understanding that in a number of cases the western suitor considers that because he has undertaken a long and costly journey he has the right to demand favours or compensations and this is a problem for Pinays, especially those who are still virgins.

I am not that type of man and have never been. I am not just bragging or trying to impress you and show how perfect I am but this is just the plain truth. I have been married and have had relations before and never forced or pressured anyone for sex. I am rather shy and I know my limits and I am careful never to put a woman in an embarrassing situation.

Still I have been thinking about that issue too and since you said that you would start to prepare my visit for mid-July I wanted to advise you that when we both go together to Samal island it would be better that I book two rooms so we both have privacy and considering what we have been discussing I am sure you understand me.

Being intimate is not something we can plan in advance especially when we haven’t seen each other for real yet. We may have different reactions when face to face and another factor that requires consideration is that we both have been deprived of sex for a long time....

I hope I have made my point clear, I am not a sexual predator and even with no chaperone behind you have absolutely nothing to fear from me. I am willing to build a long term relationship and do not want to spoil it by being brutal and demanding. I know you have dignity and self-respect and I will always make sure you are not ashamed of me.”

My girlfriend, whom I have already introduced here under the thread about “age gap” is a wonderful woman and I do not want to mess up a relation which we both want for a lifetime. She liked my letter and said we just needed to follow our inspiration when I would be there. I was just wondering if there was something more I needed to do (or refrain to do..) to make our first encounter a great success. She is a bit conservative and I am not the forward type (yes, a few Frenchmen are like that )...

Thanks for your input! Since my last thread I have had the opportunity to discover her and she is just fantastic!

Sounds like she is trying to lead you astray,none of that malarkey,if you buy an extra ticket I am quite willing to chaperone you Enjoy your holiday,relax,I am sure your going to enjoy Davao

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    ....I was just wondering if there was something more I needed to do (or refrain to do..) to make our first encounter a great success.
    Just be yourself pacificelectric, oh and have lots of fun laughing at things together.

Samal is the perfect place for two people to get to know each other better,any idea which resort your going to pacific?Balibali,Bluewater,and of course pearlfarm are all great
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Lots of thumbs up for you there Pacificelectric!!! I admire guys like that!

I remembered when me & my Munkyboy 1st met. We discussed how shall we introduce ourselves the first time: He asked "Shall I Hug you, or kiss you or both at the airport?"... hehe.. then I said "shaking hands are good"

They are changing the wedding vows in pinas now "You may now shake hands with the bride" I told you you were funny

It should be Pearl Farm.... and I understand that hugging and kissing will be allowed.....

Pearl farm is great,your going to enjoy yourself Hugging and kissing?Well,for myself I wouldnt go that far for the first 3 years,we are english old boy,no outward displays of affection like that right?
    Hugging and kissing?Go with the flow,your a man,she is a woman,I think your experienced enough to make up your own mind on such matters without advice from anyone else Just relax,enjoy your holiday,anything else is icing on the cake right?

Can I make a suggestion about the accomodation though?Book in for a night or two at Pearl Farm,but also check out balibali and bluewater,great service,and very nice places to stay Hedge your bets,dont limit yourself to one without checking out the others Marco Polo in the city is also very nice,and its central which is good

It should be Pearl Farm.... and I understand that hugging and kissing will be allowed.....
    goodluck and have a lovely holiday in davao!!!!
    all things are possible!

Banned
    Good luck and dont worry, who knows she just test your personality, remember Filipina are conservative, ehermm
    No one knows, you maybe lucky enough to get more than that, as I say and everyone here Good luck ,lol

Bon voyage my friend and all the best
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    remember Filipina are conservative
    With her I discovered a new word: "pakipot"!!! but I am sure she is accessible!

Don't forget to pack some rubbers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    Don't forget to pack some rubbers.
    He already hinted that his "old man" may be redundant on this trip.....

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    He already hinted that his "old man" may be redundant on this trip.....
    Always be prepared you never know

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    Always be prepared
    Dib... dib... dib......

Respected Member

Goodluck Pacific
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Bon Voyage, Pacific, viva la France

I always intend to give my son the "Birds&Bees" speech one day,but isnt it more interesting to todays modern youth to put it in the form of a Rap Tune?

Don't be silly, protect your willy.

When in doubt, shroud your spout.

Don't be a loner, cover your boner.

You can't go wrong if you shield your dong.

If you're not going to sack it, go home and whack it.

Cover your stump before you hump.

Before you attack her, wrap your wrapper.

If you think she's spunky, cover your monkey.

If you slip between her thighs, be sure to condomize.

She won't get sick if you wrap your dick.

If you go into heat, package your meat.

Especially in December, gift wrap your member.

Don't be a fool, vulcanize your tool.

The right selection! Protect your erection.

Wrap it in foil before checking her oil.

If you really love her, wear a cover.

Don't make a mistake! Muzzle your snake.

Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener.

Never deck her with an unwrapped pecker.

If you can't shield your rocket, leave it in your pocket.

No glove, No love.

Don't be in such a jiffy, cover your stiffy.

Enjoy your trip Pacific Dont do anything we wouldnt do which gives you carte blanche really

TAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Good one on you again
    You've got me in stitches
    Jiri & Maricel

Even us elders need to be carefull Though I have to admit I threw the last packet of condoms away after they passed their expiry date unused in my wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I always intend to give my son the "Birds&Bees" speech one day,but isnt it more interesting to todays modern youth to put it in the form of a Rap Tune?

No glove, No love.

Enjoy your trip Pacific Dont do anything we wouldnt do which gives you carte blanche really

hhehehe... that's good one TawiTawi
    May I ask lol (I am a new mum... hmmm who shall give the birds&bees speech to the son... Dad or Mum? lol hahahhahaha!!!
    This is an honest and a very ignorant question lol..

Always the father,male bonding,man to man sort of thing,I bought my son an FHM recently,he is 12,I watched him from the corner of my eye as he flicked through the mag and stopped at the pics of topless ladies When I was a kid I used to get my mums clothes catalogue and look at the ladies underwear section Its just curiosity,we have to learn somehow,and women are just so much more interesting than men

Always the father,male bonding,man to man sort of thing,I bought my son an FHM recently,he is 12,I watched him from the corner of my eye as he flicked through the mag and stopped at the pics of topless ladies When I was a kid I used to get my mums clothes catalogue and look at the ladies underwear section Its just curiosity,we have to learn somehow,and women are just so much more interesting than men

HUUUUUUUUUUwhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt at 12 y/o!!!!!! Isnt he early for that!!!???

Nope,boys get curious around that age besides,its only FHM,its not "Asian babes" or anything

Davao is best... Hay pacific, you can book online for the pearl farm. Nice place and very private for you and your woman. .. Enjoy your vacation here....

Respected Member

No glove, No love.

NICE ONE TAWI2
    Your tips come in handy huh
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

I am sure Pacific doesnt need advice like "Thinky,thinky,wrap your winky" and I am 100% certain he is going to have the holiday of a lifetime

just go and give a good seeing too!

its best you know if shes good in bed before you marry?

sorry only joking!

it seems as shes a bit older shes not scared of saying whats on her mind,so its best that you tell her how you feel and how you expect the relationship to go and more important just try to be yourself!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information