Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    Ach thats nonsense. I know only go for a drink is to get drunk. When you were a wee lad...you first tasted beer..did you really think it was nice? Na you went So every man has a beer until he drinks one he really likes the taste of. Social drinkers annoy the heck out of me, because they can't handle it they are the ones swinging from the rafters by the end of the night if they have too many. See them next day with a sore face..I just saying to my friend. You were really socialable last night when you were jumping off the table.
    Thats my trouble. i only drink at night. i should start earlier get some in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Theres a pinay in Milton Keynes,she married her hubby when she was 19?And he was in his early 40's,he had always lived with his mum and used to smoke disgusting tinustos she soon cured him of all his bad faults He is like an emasculated eunuch nowadays
    What is tinustos?

Ach thats nonsense. I know only go for a drink is to get drunk. When you were a wee lad...you first tasted beer..did you really think it was nice? Na you went So every man has a beer until he drinks one he really likes the taste of. Social drinkers annoy the heck out of me, because they can't handle it they are the ones swinging from the rafters by the end of the night if they have too many. See them next day with a sore face..I just saying to my friend. You were really socialable last night when you were jumping off the table.
    I know some guys who are social drinkers. They are not allowed to drink or and/or smoke bec of the nature of their job...
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member
    oh well, hubby only takes what he can handle.....that's called responsible drinking
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    Picking your nose, or scratching your ass when driving is hazardous to your health, but they don't ban that.
    survey and statistics showed a large number of death cases due to smoking
    and so far no death has been reported yet from picking a nose and scratching ass while driving
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Drinking is not bad... Don't get me wrong. Some prefers not to bec well that's their choice, they might have a reason..
    I agree Sophie, responsible drinking is preferrable
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    Drinking is not bad... Don't get me wrong. Some prefers not to bec well that's their choice, they might have a reason..
    I agree Sophie, responsible drinking is preferrable
    Totally Drinking in itself is not bad, TOO MUCH drinking is!
    After all, too much of everything is bad, everything in moderation, that's the best way to go

Tinustos is hand made ciggarillios P&P,its visayan I think?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Tinustos is hand made ciggarillios P&P,its visayan I think?
    Ok thank you Tawi2. Are you a visayan?

I am english

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I am english
    Sorry, I know what i mean is how do you know these visayan words? How long have you been staying there?
    That is a filipino joke. It is usually asked - why you know this word or these words which are not in your language and you are fluent,and you're not from that region/city.

Makasabot ko ug binisaya what did I just say again Just a little,gamay lang

Respected Member
    lol

Nag bisaya ka na!.

Math go lor!....( Gaelic) - (good enough)
    Un poco (Spanish) - ( a little) (gamay lang) BISAYA

Very good P&P,a few more lessons and we will have you speaking visayan almost as good as a pinay

Respected Member
    Nag bisaya ka na!.

Math go lor!....( Gaelic) - (good enough)
    Un poco (Spanish) - ( a little) (gamay lang) BISAYA
    wow, multi-lingual ka na sis, impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Thanks Sis Sophie....I have studied Int'l Studies and requirement was one has to know at least 2 languages.. but not that good Sis...

Bisdak.. whats that a big visayan ?

Visayan P&P?

Respected Member
    Thanks Sis Sophie....I have studied Int'l Studies and requirement is to know at least 2 languages.. but not that good Sis...
    wow, maybe you can teach me sometime

Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    Bisayan dako AKA tambok kaayo

Respected Member
    what's bisdak? lol

Bisayan dako,it means you speak a lot of visayan someone who is very visayan.

wonder why asowa ko says gamay logi (spelling)

Respected Member
    Bisayan dako,it means you speak a lot of visayan someone who is very visayan.
    Oh ok, so that's what it means

dako means more? and so what does tambok mean?

Respected Member
    dako means more? and so what does tambok mean?
    i bet tawi knows that too, lol

Dako is big in this context,tambok is fat,tambok kaayo=very fat,time for bed,the puti will continue teaching the pinays pinoy tommorrow evening

Respected Member
    oh, so when you ask your wife if she loves you, does she also answer "gamay lang"? lol

gamay means knows more?

what's bisdak? lol
    bisdak slang for a bisayan who speaks very much about bisaya

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information