Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    The most important things are how you can live with each others annoying habits. If she leaves the top of the toothpaste and uses all the toilet paper and does not replace it. Those kind of things will really bug you so much depending on your personality. Can you live with her bad habits?
    Well, i guess you just have to learn to put up with her little quirks - she's learned to put up with yours
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    I always look at my prospective lovers bathroom and bedroom. Then I have a rough idea of if she is grubby I thinking oh nooooo. I hate that. Dated a few girls who were good looking but not clean at house. Whats up with that? Soap is cheap!
    True, that's why it's always best to choose a neat and tidy partner - it certainly makes life easier!
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    actually being soul mates is more important
    I definitely agree unfortunately, not everyone is lucky to end up with their soulmate....
    Although for married couples, they can always establish an even better and deeper connection
    eventhough they're not really soulmates...however it requires more work from both parties.....
    not like the instant connection you get with a soulmate....

wifes not speaking to me at this moment, got drunk last nite, at her friends B-B-Q, still got hangover.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    wifes not speaking to me at this moment, got drunk last nite, at her friends B-B-Q, still got hangover.
    Did she get mad because you got drunk or for doing something else when you were drunk????? lol

Could have been worse,could have gotten totally rat-arsed on Tanduay,felt her friends puet,made a pass at another friend then got your co....Rooster out and challenged everyone to a bout of Sabong

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Did she get mad because you got drunk or for doing something else when you were drunk????? lol
    something I said, after she woke me up. I embarrassed her, i think

Respected Member
    LOL, i think that's not so bad, not as bad as what tawi2 just theorize about what you probably did, lol

If he had did the tanduay,touched her friends ass etc its just like being at a party back in Pinas from my personal observations

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Ah what sort of?...So you said something to her when you woke up. Then you must not be drunk anymore?
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    Ah what sort of?...So you said something to her when you woke up. Then you must not be drunk anymore?
    I was pissed, my mate had to help me get home

Respected Member
    You pissed?????
    just kidding jimeve

You pissed?????
    just kidding jimeve
    Thats okay Sophie.

I always think people are more funny when they are drunk,but have you ever seen women when they are drunk and argumentative?Scary

If he had did the tanduay,touched her friends ass etc its just like being at a party back in Pinas from my personal observations
    I did have a glass of tanuay now you mentioned it, thats why i was sloshed!

Paint-stripper,the fumes are enough for me

Gosh! you're really drunk!heheh you weren't able to control it!
    Good to know you have a friend who helped you get home.

I always think people are more funny when they are drunk,but have you ever seen women when they are drunk and argumentative?Scary
    Yea good if they are funny, but some are scary Tawi2 they talk nonsense and a loud mouth at that!....Women drunk? i guess you're right they're more talkative? Oh! but some are silent bec they're slurring their words and so they just nod their heads..
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Paint-stripper,the fumes are enough for me
    aha this was v.i.p. tanduay. so smooth.

Respected Member
    boy, i'm glad my hubby doesn't smoke nor drink, he only drinks occasionally/socially and in moderation

boy, i'm glad my hubby doesn't smoke nor drink, he only drinks occasionally/socially and in moderation
    I dont smoke.

We are lucky then!....yea a social drinker....

How about Scottish women who are argumentative sober and when they get drunk they say "ah, i love ya, you are ma best pal ya r. I love ya so much. wanna shag?" So thats just my mispent youth at nightclubs

what I cant understand, a 70 year old man drunk me under the table, he was still drinking when my wife was booting me out of the house.

Respected Member
    I dont smoke.
    good boy

good boy
    thanks

I dont smoke.
    Theres a pinay in Milton Keynes,she married her hubby when she was 19?And he was in his early 40's,he had always lived with his mum and used to smoke disgusting tinustos she soon cured him of all his bad faults He is like an emasculated eunuch nowadays

Talking

Ach thats nonsense. I know only go for a drink is to get drunk. When you were a wee lad...you first tasted beer..did you really think it was nice? Na you went So every man has a beer until he drinks one he really likes the taste of. Social drinkers annoy the heck out of me, because they can't handle it they are the ones swinging from the rafters by the end of the night if they have too many. See them next day with a sore face..I just saying to my friend. You were really socialable last night when you were jumping off the table.

I dont smoke.
    Good! bec smoking is bad for the health.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    Good! bec smoking is bad for the health.
    Picking your nose, or scratching your ass when driving is hazardous to your health, but they don't ban that.

Respected Member
    Theres a pinay in Milton Keynes,she married her hubby when she was 19?And he was in his early 40's,he had always lived with his mum and used to smoke disgusting tinustos she soon cured him of all his bad faults He is like an emasculated eunuch nowadays
    wow, i wonder how she did that?????

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information