Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Why don't you ask her if you can trust her and if she will promise not to take advantage of you.
    Iain.
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Why don't you ask her if you can trust her and if she will promise not to take advantage of you.
    Iain.
    Or perhap appeal to her to be gentle as possible with you...
    Keep moving on...

Be careful what you reveal on an open forum about this lady,she could be Mrs P.Electric before long and reading this thread on your home PC

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Be careful what you reveal on an open forum about this lady,she could be Mrs P.Electric before long and reading this thread on your home PC

Tama!!!

Just like playing cards,always keep your hand close to your chest,and never show till you know you have a winner If I was a lady and people knew I was going to explode with passion I would die of shame

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Just like playing cards,always keep your hand close to your chest,and never show till you know you have a winner If I was a lady and people knew I was going to explode with passion I would die of shame
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Dont get me wrong,maybe I am just a little prudish,I have had one or two girlfriends way back in the midst of time(I think) some guys feel comfortable talking about their women like that,some dont,I fall into the latter class,but its not wrong,its not right,its just depending on personal codes,but if that lady becomes Mrs P.Electric,and joins this site some ladies arent comfortable with personal details shared with strangers

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    I appreciate your point but I have observed that in some circumstances words go far beyond intents and I am just reasonably optimistic, no more...

Its cool pacific,just musings mate,nothing more,she looks a nice lady,you never know how serious its going to get,circumspection is always the name of the game just in case

Respected Member
    Dont get me wrong,maybe I am just a little prudish,I have had one or two girlfriends way back in the midst of time(I think)
    and what decade was that???? lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

1970's,Junior school,I remember it well,we used to call kisses knee-tremblers though we didnt fully understand where they would one day lead

Respected Member
    1970's,Junior school,I remember it well,we used to call kisses knee-tremblers though we didnt fully understand where they would one day lead
    LOL, i should have asked you what century not decade
    just kidding tawi

I am actually looking forward to old age I was thinking of it the other day,watch my kid get his first girlfriend,watch how he progresses in life,grandchildren,its fun right? Older people are interesting,I always chat to them,I saw someones wedding pics in an album on this site,her mum was in the background and I thought "Wow",age isnt a number,its wisdom and accumulated experience Apart from the rheumatism,creaking joints,aches,pains,dementia,alzheimers and.............Ummmmm,whats the subject again

Respected Member
    I am actually looking forward to old age I was thinking of it the other day,watch my kid get his first girlfriend,watch how he progresses in life,grandchildren,its fun right?
    age isnt a number,its wisdom and accumulated experience

I DEFINITELY AGREE

Apart from the rheumatism,creaking joints,aches,pains,dementia,alzheimers and.............Ummmmm,whats the subject again
    INTIMACY not aging

Oh yeah,sorry Soph,make allowances for an old man,my mind wanders off track sometimes,sign of old age Intimacy?Yes,I remember it well,1974 it was

Respected Member
    Oh yeah,sorry Soph,make allowances for an old man,my mind wanders off track sometimes,sign of old age Intimacy?Yes,I remember it well,1974 it was
    How did you last all this years since then??

Well,my mum always used to say I was impotent,or was that importantI always get the words confused and mixed up Theres lots of Maria Clara old maids in Pinas,they survive,guys are the same,its not the beginning nor the end of a relationship,being mentally in tune with each other is far more important,as you get older you realise sex isnt what makes the earth move,thats normally a richter-scale measured tremor People chat about it,talk about it,watch it on Movies,but lots of things are far more important in a relationship.

Respected Member
    Well,my mum always used to say I was impotent,or was that importantI always get the words confused and mixed up Theres lots of Maria Clara old maids in Pinas,they survive,guys are the same,its not the beginning nor the end of a relationship,being mentally in tune with each other is far more important,as you get older you realise sex isnt what makes the earth move,thats normally a richter-scale measured tremor People chat about it,talk about it,watch it on Movies,but lots of things are far more important in a relationship.
    LOL, I was referring to a relationship when i asked you how you survived since 1974 not s*x
    But then again, naturally it follows, lol
    I agree though that its the mental and emotional connection you share beyond the physical, that's deeper and stronger.......

People can survive without a relationship,its all about being comfortable with yourself,and far too many people jump into a relationship feet-first without testing the depth of the water first,I met quite a number of guys who met someone on line and BANG,they were smitten you need to really,really know someone before committing yourself,you only walk this path once,wouldnt you like to tread it with the right person?I am ultra-cautious,and like I said,no one sees the hand I am holding till I am good and ready But Mr Pacific has his forthcoming holiday,hope all goes well for him

Respected Member
    People can survive without a relationship,its all about being comfortable with yourself,and far too many people jump into a relationship feet-first without testing the depth of the water first,I met quite a number of guys who met someone on line and BANG,they were smitten you need to really,really know someone before committing yourself,you only walk this path once,wouldnt you like to tread it with the right person?I am ultra-cautious,and like I said,no one sees the hand I am holding till I am good and ready But Mr Pacific has his forthcoming holiday,hope all goes well for him
    That's always the best way to go, you are definitely on the right track tawi2
    As for mr pacific, all the best on his upcoming reunion with his gf

Banned
    Pssst... matulog na kayong dalawa

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned

Talking

how did tawi survive? i would say how did he escape i know what it a dam sight cheaper on your own and a man does not have to kiss the hand goodnight

Dave,I think you and I have trodden the same sort of path at times in some rather interesting places,if your single theres no conscience,your a free agent,though I have to agree all that has to stop if you ever want to live a life society considers normal,thats when the chains go on

Banned
    U]rheumatism,creaking joints,aches,pains,dementia,alzheimers [/U]and.............Ummmmm,whats the subject again
    That is why when people are old.." intimate" it doesn't matter to them anymore because of those problems they experience; and don't have energy for it. I think "companionship" is the only matter to them.... age is really more than just a number. young people must enjoy it while they can..its a great feeling you can share with someone you really love, not only physically but also emotionally.... besides when you are old it may be you don't remember the name of your spouse, so save the old pictures you have put them in the album...hopefully her/his eye sight still a lil bit ok at that time.

Banned
    .......as you get older you realise sex isnt what makes the earth move,thats normally a richter-scale measured tremor People chat about it,talk about it,watch it on Movies,but lots of things are far more important in a relationship.
    Hi Tawi2

I agree with most of what you typed, but I also think that sex (or, more to the point, the lack of it) can be very devastating in a relationship if one needs more than the other.
    Lack of intimacy in the bedroom with your partner leads to more divorces and other problems than anything else IMO.
    I just think that we should all be as honest and open with our sexual and emotional needs with our wife, husband or gf/bf and hopefully we can keep a marriage/relationship healthy.

Honesty is the best policy.....

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by womaninlove View Post
    age is really more than just a number. young people must enjoy it while they can..its a great feeling you can share with someone you really love, not only physically but also emotionally.... besides when you are old it may be you don't remember the name of your spouse, so save the old pictures you have put them in the album...hopefully her/his eye sight still a lil bit ok at that time.
    reminds me of the movie "THE NOTEBOOK", i was so touched and was actually in tears when i watched it.....lol
    Oh well, it's a weepie movie really......and i'm a shallow cryer sometimes or most of the time, lol

I dont know if sex is the cause of more divorces than anything else if thats the case I suggest all 38 year old women marry 19 year old guys because thats when their sexual urges are in synch Young carabaos eat old grass rather than the more common old carabao young grass scenario Sure,sex is important,that wasnt my implication,but its not the most important thing in a relationship,far more important is to actually be in tune and love one another,sex is one of those secondaries in the relationship.I used to have a stunning girlfriend,red hot in bed,she sizzled,and she was a head-turner,but I didnt like her characterI know a pinay in this country,married to a guy almost 70,she is far younger than him,I know from her chismis to friends that he has been impotent for years,but she is still with him because she loves him and they are good together,they mesh well

Well i could say I cannot have sex cos I lost my other ball cos of cancer. But she suggested she help me find it.

Apart from the sex people are left with each others conversation and habits.

Correct me if I am wrong.The most important things are how you can live with each others annoying habits. If she leaves the top of the toothpaste and uses all the toilet paper and does not replace it. Those kind of things will really bug you so much depending on your personality. Can you live with her bad habits? I always look at my prospective lovers bathroom and bedroom. Then I have a rough idea of if she is grubby I thinking oh nooooo. I hate that. Dated a few girls who were good looking but not clean at house. Whats up with that? Soap is cheap!

Thats my views Gary,sex isnt everything,and your right,it doesnt last forever a person has to be nice to live with,you both have to bend and flex,adapt to each others little quirks and foibles,an older person is more set in their ways,but no one has sex 24/7 so it doesnt play the dominant role in most relationships,actually being soul mates is more important,to me anyway,others have different views,but sleeping with a stunning woman loses its allure after her character emerges and you find your not compatible.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information