Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned
    Our first meet was in Train station in Netherlands. I was with my friend Cynthia and her hubby. My friend hide me and I saw hubby looking around and didn't notice me. When he first saw me he grabbed my hands and hold it tight
    My friend said: you are so quick holding my friend's hands

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Our first meet was in Train station in Netherlands. I was with my friend Cynthia and her hubby. My friend hide me and I saw hubby looking around and didn't notice me. When he first saw me he grabbed my hands and hold it tight
    My friend said: you are so quick holding my friend's hands
    Its those Geordies Pen,fast movers

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    A few days ago while I was on YM with my girlfriend she brutally asked me what I expected over my visit in September and she clearly asked if I expected to be “intimate” with her. I had little time to elaborate and later on sent her an e-mail which I am partly reproducing below:

“I have searched on the Internet to know the Filipinas better and visited discussion forums and also when on FH discussed with Pinays who had already received the visit of a foreign boyfriend and it is my understanding that in a number of cases the western suitor considers that because he has undertaken a long and costly journey he has the right to demand favours or compensations and this is a problem for Pinays, especially those who are still virgins.

I am not that type of man and have never been. I am not just bragging or trying to impress you and show how perfect I am but this is just the plain truth. I have been married and have had relations before and never forced or pressured anyone for sex. I am rather shy and I know my limits and I am careful never to put a woman in an embarrassing situation.

Still I have been thinking about that issue too and since you said that you would start to prepare my visit for mid-July I wanted to advise you that when we both go together to Samal island it would be better that I book two rooms so we both have privacy and considering what we have been discussing I am sure you understand me.

Being intimate is not something we can plan in advance especially when we haven’t seen each other for real yet. We may have different reactions when face to face and another factor that requires consideration is that we both have been deprived of sex for a long time....

I hope I have made my point clear, I am not a sexual predator and even with no chaperone behind you have absolutely nothing to fear from me. I am willing to build a long term relationship and do not want to spoil it by being brutal and demanding. I know you have dignity and self-respect and I will always make sure you are not ashamed of me.”

My girlfriend, whom I have already introduced here under the thread about “age gap” is a wonderful woman and I do not want to mess up a relation which we both want for a lifetime. She liked my letter and said we just needed to follow our inspiration when I would be there. I was just wondering if there was something more I needed to do (or refrain to do..) to make our first encounter a great success. She is a bit conservative and I am not the forward type (yes, a few Frenchmen are like that )...

Thanks for your input! Since my last thread I have had the opportunity to discover her and she is just fantastic!
    Goodluck..hope all goes well when u visit her.. Just hope for the best and expect for the worse!

Banned
    just a fine point that has not been covered as far as rubbers go they are made smaller in the philippines uk sizes are larger

i must also stress before someone says the smaller ones work for me SO I AM NOT BOASTING

my tip would be for anyone ----be yourself speak openly tell your good lady what you want and what you like i am sure you will not be dissapointed

a filipina is a little different that what we are used to in the uk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    Didn't I notice........

Banned
    It should be Pearl Farm.... and I understand that hugging and kissing will be allowed.....
    Tell her you cannot have sex because your heart has been broken.
    Bet you she will want to ease your worried mind

Only joking, if there is chemistry between you nothing in the world will stop the kisses, but as she is a Filipina, maybe she will want to be a "true Filipina" until the right time.

All of us married to Filipinas can testify to this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Tell her you cannot have sex because your heart has been broken.
    Bet you she will want to ease your worried mind

Only joking, if there is chemistry between you nothing in the world will stop the kisses, but as she is a Filipina, maybe she will want to be a "true Filipina" until the right time.

All of us married to Filipinas can testify to this
    And while you wait....... Enjoy the "malambing"***.....

***Nothing to do with sheep.....

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    just a fine point that has not been covered as far as rubbers go they are made smaller in the philippines uk sizes are larger

i must also stress before someone says the smaller ones work for me SO I AM NOT BOASTING

my tip would be for anyone ----be yourself speak openly tell your good lady what you want and what you like i am sure you will not be dissapointed

Condoms in pinas are very small,statistically pinoys have the worlds smallest penis size,and as I once told a pinoy who gave me the old "Size does not matter" rubbish "You will never get a woman going into a sexual aids shop and asking for a small Rampant Rabbit"

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Thanks for the input. I am sure we'll be fine. By the way yesterday she was in Samal with female friends of hers and I got some photos....

You will be there soon pacific,dont forget your snorkel and mask,also near Samal is a tiny perfect island Talikud,remember the name,its beautiful

Banned
    Thanks for the input. I am sure we'll be fine. By the way yesterday she was in Samal with female friends of hers and I got some photos....

Sacrebleu, quelle femme...!!!!!!!

Elle est magnifique une beauté...!!!

Bonne chance, mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Dib... dib... dib......

Do "is" best
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

I reactivate the thread because yesterday my gf told me she felt "ready" and one room in Samal would be enough...

She also added she would bring a black negligee in case i would feel intimidated... just hope my pace-maker won't break down!!!

(sorry guys, no chaperone allowed!!!)

I reactivate the thread because yesterday my gf told me she felt "ready" and one room in Samal would be enough...

She also added she would bring a black negligee in case i would feel intimidated... just hope my pace-maker won't break down!!!

Good on you....
    At least you'll save some money - no need to pay for two rooms
    Jiri & Maricel

maybe with single beds??

you may both be a little old for a chaperone
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Good on you BOTH!! ... don't do "anything" I wouldn't do myself :lol2: ... and BE careful of the old pacemaker ... !

Banned
    Well..after reading your 1st post, my feeling is that there is a pretty big posibility that you both like each other when you seeing in person; and probably have sex soon.

her bring up about the sex thing is a good indicator thats she is open to talk anything especially in the bedroom, which is good. communication is very important.

do not worry...unless you have problem,,like "sexually disfunction"...thats another story, she need to know about it because "intimate" is a very important in marriage...being closed each other emotionally. I can tell she's a very sexual person, it is also good that you are compatible in that department.

enjoy your time together

Nothing wrong with erectile dysfunction a splint wont fix But i really hope your not trying to lead this young lady astray the pleasures of the flesh are woefully over-rated(unless its with me) Enjoy samal,and dont wear stripey grandpa pyjamas like me,they clash with a little off the shoulder black negligee

Banned
    There is nothing wrong with sexually dysfunction ...it is wrong if you try to lead the woman,and only to find out when already married.

Banned
    I have the feeling ,this will be happy ending, just dont fool her, as her age is sensible enough to hold a good relationship, I will bet to that

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Nothing wrong with erectile dysfunction a splint wont fix But i really hope your not trying to lead this young lady astray the pleasures of the flesh are woefully over-rated(unless its with me)

Oh really?????

Enjoy samal,and dont wear stripey grandpa pyjamas like me,they clash with a little off the shoulder black negligee
    And you will end up barely breathing with over 3 life supports, see his avatar???
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Well the funny thing is that she is pretty conservative and has been abstinent for more than a decade but I guess I made her feel comfortable... at least that's what she told me and I trust her! She is a very special lady and I am sure we will live something exceptional!

Banned

Usually a CHAPERONE is for virgin people. chaperone is an excuse for woman who don't like or afraid to have sex with a guy who did not propose a marriage to her yet. usually a young woman.

if she's mature and know exactly what she's doing, there's no need to have a chaperone especially if she is in her "own" country

Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder Best inform her your not that sort of guy,dont want to seem too "Easy",remember,you have your reputation and virtue to think about Dont want pinays to think us Brits are a walkover and easy to get between the sheets with a few sweet words do we

Well the funny thing is that she is pretty conservative and has been abstinent for more than a decade but I guess I made her feel comfortable... at least that's what she told me and I trust her! She is a very special lady and I am sure we will live something exceptional!
    i was going to say that by the time she meets you she will be horny as hell,thats why she doesnt mind one room??

oh did i just post that!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    i was going to say that by the time she meets you she will be horny as hell,thats why she doesnt mind one room??

oh did i just post that!
    Yes you just did

Horny as hell, I don't know but a woman who tells you over the phone that her pap smear is perfect and writes in an e-mail that she wants to "explode in ecstasy" with you must have something in mind...

Explode in ecstacy??? Tell her she missed the firework show by 25 years Best stock up on Viagra outside Venue complex or from one of the hustlers at night outside Marco Polo

"explode in ecstasy"
    Now she's talking!!!!!!!!... Something for u to look forward i guess..
    Keep moving on...

Horny as hell, I don't know but a woman who tells you over the phone that her pap smear is perfect and writes in an e-mail that she wants to "explode in ecstasy" with you must have something in mind...
    Why don't you ask her if you can trust her and if she will promise not to take advantage of you.
    Iain.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information