Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Win 2 win racing and davao city

I regulary read this board and i always notice this man just continually slags off davao. Hes a complete idiot to be honest. No idea why, maybe he loves shopping in tondo or divisoria in manila. The only thing i can think is that he was unable to pull a woman there. He really hates it. How many people have i witnessed him to trying to put off going there. Hes a complete idiot. I have 5 english friends in dvao and we love it. I think this man is so frustrated.

so get a life mr WIN 2 WIN stop reading the travel advice trying to scare people and just get a life. If you wanna be scared drink in my area. East London Milllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllwallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll................

Davao is the best Pinoy city by far Nigel,cant believe they just closed Venue disco down though

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    i know. i liv drinking in the square matina

this man though win 2 win dont know whay he has such a problem wid davao. I was bored once and i was reading all the posts and it seems he really hates the place.

jacks ridge here i come xxxxxxxxxxx

Banned
    Oh my Gosh, Its all over the place now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelbham698 View Post
    I regulary read this board and i always notice this man just continually slags off davao. Hes a complete idiot to be honest. No idea why, maybe he loves shopping in tondo or divisoria in manila. The only thing i can think is that he was unable to pull a woman there. He really hates it. How many people have i witnessed him to trying to put off going there. Hes a complete idiot. I have 5 english friends in dvao and we love it. I think this man is so frustrated.

so get a life mr WIN 2 WIN stop reading the travel advice trying to scare people and just get a life. If you wanna be scared drink in my area. East London Milllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllwallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll................
    Can you direct me to the link where he slags off Davao????

As far as I know, he only mentioned the embassy travel advice.

I know for a fact that he loves shopping with his wife in Singapore and Mr Bevan....

Oh, and about pulling women, his wife is from Mindanao, kinda of feisty too, so as soon as she pops in, be ready to get both barrels between the eyes....

While answering this useless post I noticed that you keep on posting absolute rubbish on our site, so I am starting to think that we should part company.

I hate trolls..

I also hate Manchester, Philadelphia, Paris, Orlando, Hamburg,.......I don't see anything wrong with disliking places....

But it appears you're the muppet who doesn't have a life while at least I get around the world often to see what place are nice or not

...and how come my wife, a FILIPINA, is from Davao and she doesn't like the place either?

By the way, my site helps 1000's of people a year....how many does yours hep....I take a shot here being a pro-gambler......NONE...
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Thread Information