Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Banana Cake

YUmmmmmmmmmmmy manay So easy to make and cheap and easy to eat hahahahahahaha
    Tried it and my boys ate it all I just had 1 slice I put cream on it hehehehe.

Thanks Manay will make it again maybe this weekend If no baby yet hahahahaha
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Hi Zobel,
    Thank you very much indeed. I was inspired by this thread of yours. I finally made banana cake and i made 2 flavours. Left - plain banana... right - with cinnamon

I just added 1 tsp of vanilla flavouring on each. One is plain banana flavour and the other one is with 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.... grabe ang sarap!...

Attached Images Attached Images
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    Hi Zobel,
    Thank you very much indeed. I was inspired by this thread of yours. I finally made banana cake and i made 2 flavours.

I just added 1 tsp of vanilla flavouring on each. One is plain banana flavour and the other one is with 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.... grabe ang sarap!...

NICE ONE IYE LOOKS SO YUMMY
    ZOBEL, NEXT CAKE IDEA PLEASE......
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    YUmmmmmmmmmmmy manay So easy to make and cheap and easy to eat hahahahahahaha
    Tried it and my boys ate it all I just had 1 slice I put cream on it hehehehe.

Thanks Manay will make it again maybe this weekend If no baby yet hahahahaha
    Aha Aha!!! Well done lol... Sayang, no pics hehe...next time!

Have a happy "ire"-time this week end just in case...

Hi Zobel,
    Thank you very much indeed. I was inspired by this thread of yours. I finally made banana cake and i made 2 flavours. Left - plain banana... right - with cinnamon

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh wow!!!!!! Hehehehehehe

I am happy at least hehe the recipe works!!! lol

Looks yummy Pilar!

Respected Member
    Hi Zobel,

Well done Iye
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    NICE ONE IYE LOOKS SO YUMMY
    ZOBEL, NEXT CAKE IDEA PLEASE......
    I will try to make carrot cake Sophie, i ask Manay for the recipe

I will try to do it sooner as I dont have time right now, very very busy and not feel well at all
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post

I will try to do it sooner as I dont have time right now, very very busy and not feel well at all
    i love carrot cake TiN...and cheese cake as well.... ok that will be on my list..

" The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

I love a slice of cake and a cup of tea,but I am starting to get middle-aged spread so before I eat anything nowadays I always remember my grandmothers dieting manta "A moment on the lips,a lifetime on the HIPS"

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member

Hmmmmm... Carrot cake, yummy Post ka ng pic tin ha, para mas insipiring......
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

have any of you tryed cannabis cake far better than carrots or bananas???????????
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

wish me luck!

oooh, am excited about the prospect.
    i've been thinking of banana cake for a few months now.
    will have to get some self-raising flour.
    hope it goes well and the kids like it

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I love a slice of cake and a cup of tea,but I am starting to get middle-aged spread so before I eat anything nowadays I always remember my grandmothers dieting manta "A moment on the lips,a lifetime on the HIPS"
    Where are you getting all these things Tawi? hehe.. you know lots of things...lol

Quote Originally Posted by tala View Post
    oooh, am excited about the prospect.
    i've been thinking of banana cake for a few months now.
    will have to get some self-raising flour.
    hope it goes well and the kids like it
    happy baking!!!!! post your photos here soon too!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    have any of you tryed cannabis cake far better than carrots or bananas???????????
    Have you? lol

Anyone like a slice

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    I went to someone's 50th birthday party a few years ago in Birkenhead.
    I couldn't understand why everyone was sitting in their seats looking stunned.
    Then the birthday "boy" told me he had laced the cake.

When the band started to play everyone fell about laughing as other people had fiddled with their settings on the amps and such-like. They sounded tinny but the crowd danced until the early hours, probably thinking it was Pink Floyd on the stage :-)

I have never actually tried it,I have no tolerance to anything it would probably wipe me out,but I have seen all the space-muffins etc in the dutch coffee-shops,and have stood in Huge cannabis fields in several countries

Respected Member
    Manay, Sophie, Iye and Dai Ive made it!!!

I will try carrot cake on thursday,hehe that will be my next day off thats why

Ive attached some pictures, ive put a creme cheese frosting on top of it with almonds and its SUPERB

I gave a quarter to my mum-in-law and she told me when i handed it to her that she couldnt resist the smell of it

Im just having a wee think here, would u ladies like to be my business partner for our own restaurant?

Respected Member
    Wow tin, it looks soooooo yummy Pahingi naman
    Well done

Respected Member
    Wow tin, it looks soooooo yummy Pahingi naman
    Well done
    U can come and visit me here if u want

It is indeed really nice

Respected Member

It is indeed really nice
    Oh i wish
    You certainly made a nice twist putting the creme cheese frosting and almonds, hmmmmm really yummy..........i can already imagine...

Respected Member
    Oh i wish
    You certainly made a nice twist putting the creme cheese frosting and almonds, hmmmmm really yummy..........i can already imagine...
    yeah im really glad i put it, i was looking a walnuts but i cant see one so i just decided to put almonds on the top, i enjoyed it with a cuppa

It is indeed really nice
    are we all invited for a cup of tea and a slice of cake,whens your next day off?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Thumbs up Going bananas filipinas!!!

Manay, Sophie, Iye and Dai Ive made it!!!

Ive attached some pictures, ive put a creme cheese frosting on top of it with almonds and its SUPERB

I gave a quarter to my mum-in-law and she told me when i handed it to her that she couldnt resist the smell of it

Im just having a wee think here, would u ladies like to be my business partner for our own restaurant?

Atchu!!!! hehehhehe very good!! excellente!!!! hehehe mukhang ang sarap!!!

Another for impressing your Mum-In-Law hehe

Yeah hehe let's start a Resto lol called Goin Bananas hehe

Again more
    for you for being very inventive!!!

are we all invited for a cup of tea and a slice of cake,whens your next day off?

pleaseeeeeeeeeee.... hehhe invite us all

Reminded me of Worzel Gummidge

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Atchu!!!! hehehhehe very good!! excellente!!!! hehehe mukhang ang sarap!!!

Another for impressing your Mum-In-Law hehe

Again more
    for you for being very inventive!!!

pleaseeeeeeeeeee.... hehhe invite us all
    Zobel i have to commend you for starting the banana cake phenomenon
    Your banana cake is evolving, iye and tin came up with their own creative twist This is the banana cake evolution

Anyone like a slice

HI Tawi2,
    Did you make these ube cake?...Looks yummy!

Who?MeCookUmmmm(thinks fast in case there are any beautiful single ladies reading)Oh,ummmm,yeah,of course I baked that sapin-sapin

yeah im really glad i put it, i was looking a walnuts but i cant see one so i just decided to put almonds on the top, i enjoyed it with a cuppa
    Looks yummy...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post

That would be a nice name for a resto Zobel!

Zobel i have to commend you for starting the banana cake phenomenon
    Your banana cake is evolving, iye and tin came up with their own creative twist This is the banana cake evolution
    Yea the banana cake evolution...

Respected Member
    Who?MeCookyeah,of course I baked that sapin-sapin
    Oh really? You swear you did?

Call it "Banana republic" get Gordon f**king Ramsay or Hugh Fernley Whittingstall to visit it during the course of one of their programs for maximum publicity Not just a banana theme,but maybe a fruit or vegan theme selling eco-friendly dishes from ethically sourced foods with a minimum carbon footprint

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information