Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Philippine Independence Day Celebration in Morden Park

Anyone know what time it kicks off ? Last year we got there a bit early before the free shuttle bus from outside the tube station started running

I went two or three years ago and found a tenner outisde the station I might pop over at the weekend depending upon the weather,doesnt it normally start at 9 or 10am?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    i think is 10 am, but weather doesnt look too promising at the mo... we are planning to go there tomorrow...
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

I am only a few miles from Morden and the sky is overcast and grey,it rained hard about 30 minutes ago Typical british summer

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I am only a few miles from Morden and the sky is overcast and grey,it rained hard about 30 minutes ago Typical british summer

Not looking good is it !

can u please wake up early tomorrow and give me an early weather forecast before we leave ipswich... please
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

I hate to tell you both this but its drizzling at the moment ,has been on and off for the last few hours

... i hope it improves tomorrow.... i miss going to festivals and this is our first this year...

Decent forecast locally for tomorrow,looks like rain wont stop play,two choices,shopping in Kingston or maybe spend an hour in Morden

morden!!!!!!!

Respected Member
    Microsoft Outlook calendar has this event as June 13 2009. Wikiipedia has it June 7.

Morden!!! Why?

Today has been seriously cool in neigbouring Wimbledon. We scraped 60F. Forecast for tomorrow is no better & Sunday even colder.

Oh to be in Hong Kong or Davao!!! & poor Ana is at a funeral in Manila!

Bl**dy hell,forecasters were wrong Raining

Forgot to add,sunday is forecast to be a washout,if todays prediction is anything to go by bring suncream,shorts,and shades

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Saturday weather

A bit of rain this morning but my husband and I will still be there - for a while at least. If the rain is too heavy then we will travel in to Croydon and shop!

Lilibeth

... good call.

Think we'll do the same

.. with a late visit to Surrey Street market

No man is an island, but Barry is

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    I did not see a mention here as to when Independence Day is. On the web I found several contenders:- 27th Jan, 12 June (from Spain in 1811) 4th July (maybe imposed by USA).

So guys tell us when is the day or do you have many?

Independence from The Spanish, USA and Japan ...........

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Independence day celebrations

Well, we went to Morden and stayed all day. Weather wasn't too bad so didn't do any shopping.

Some of the acts were very good - especially liked group that play at Shepherd's Bush but didn't catch their name.

Husband liked gorl singer - Riva?

Going to Hounslow this Sunday and hope sun shines.

Is Hounslow THIS sunday

http://www.barriofiestasalondon.com/

Is Hounslow THIS sunday

http://www.barriofiestasalondon.com/
    yes, independence day festival... sunday

So theres TWO festivals this year in Lambton Park Popular Venue

So theres TWO festivals this year in Lambton Park Popular Venue
    yeah, indepence day and barrio fiesta

They are probably booking it for Rizal day,GMA's birthday,Pinoy saturday(yeah,I just made that up,but you know pinoys,they dont need a special occassion to PARTYYYYYYY)

They are probably booking it for Rizal day,GMA's birthday,Pinoy saturday(yeah,I just made that up,but you know pinoys,they dont need a special occassion to PARTYYYYYYY)

i hope they do the more festivals the betterbring out the magic miccccccccc

Not the MIKKKKKKKKKEEEEEE Everyone fighting,scratching and pulling hair over who gets to sing Whitney Houston first

Not the MIKKKKKKKKKEEEEEE Everyone fighting,scratching and pulling hair over who gets to sing Whitney Houston first
    yes the MICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC... everytime we have a party here at home i take the mic out and my son goes oh no not again and he disappears never to be seen again

I have heard rumours that ITV are filming a new series of "Neighbours from hell" I bet your popular in your area

I have heard rumours that ITV are filming a new series of "Neighbours from hell" I bet your popular in your area
    so very popular i have to give them like a weeks notice if i am having an all niter... gives them time to organize their caravans so they can run up to the hills where its quiet

Oh,if only I had pinoy neighbours living on BOTH sides of me,I could lie awake till 4.30am in the morning listening to their harmonious voices

Thread Information