Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Our Rome trip

Our Rome trip

Our Rome trip went very well from locking the front door to putting the key back in on our return,
    The only downside was the people who was selling everything from Roses, selfie sticks and umbrellas to the beggars who stand outside the churches, shops and monuments who shake the tin under your nose and its like they are demanding from you ,
    I must admit i gave to a few who i thought may need a little help but you cannot help everyone,
    The rose people who give roses away to the pretty ladies, and yes you guest it Ems was one, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMS DONT TAKE IT i shouted but to late, I russed down the Spanish steps and told her dont take anything from anyone, that cost me 1 euro, a lesson learnt i thought for Ems but i was wrong
    A few days later walking around the Colosseum taking pictures i walk past this Roman centurion and after a while i thought where is Ems and yes she was waving at me with this centurion his sword in her hand, TAKE A PICTURE,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
    The cheeky bugger wanted 20 euros for the picture,
    How could i resist Ems smiling face, i know i thought, ok i agreed a price for some more pictures and set my camera to continuous high speed and after what was around 30 shoots i paid him 10 euro, Ems was happy i was happy he was not, after another quick talk about not accepting gifts from strangers i thought the only way was to hold her hand and stay close together, i wonder if i could get a lead like they have for little kids to stop wondering about
    To be continued

Banned
    I've heard that there are more germs & parasites infesting Rome tourist attractions than most other places

Thread Information