Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie (Restricted Access)

Glasgow, Scotland Barrio Fiesta

hi, guys just to inform everyone who are in Scotland or near Scotland that there will be a Barrio Fiesta in Glasgow, Kelvin Hall on the 21st June 2009.

This will be the very first Barrio Fiesta in Scotland so hoping that our kababayan will support this big event..

Our guests are Randy Santiago, Madonna Decena of Britain Got Talent 2008 and our very own kababayans who are performing some cultural dances for us. This is an indoor event because of our unpredictable weather.

Ok guys,,hope to meet you there.

is there an admittance fee to kelvin hall for the fiesta ?

Quote Originally Posted by james999 View Post
    is there an admittance fee to kelvin hall for the fiesta ?
    hi, james

there is only £1 registration fee..thanks

Respected Member
    Hi Figlas,

Sounds pretty awesome.. And my husband and I are interested to come

Do u need the registration fee posted to you now or do we pay on the day of the event?

I will tell my friends also about this, so if they will have a time they can come as well
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Oh This is great im difinetly gonna come to this fiesta,What time does it start? and do we pay for the registration fee on the day of the event? tnx

Banned
    We'll see if we can get there. I met a filipina nurse here from Glasgow. She's always here to get seafood from filipino fishermen. She said there are loads of filipina there and she knew some of my friends there

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    We'll see if we can get there. I met a filipina nurse here from Glasgow. She's always here to get seafood from filipino fishermen. She said there are loads of filipina there and she knew some of my friends there
    Ate if u manage to go, we can meet up also As hubby and I will definitely go..
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

hi, sa JUne 21st n lang ang registration fee bago pumasok s loob ng Kelvin hall,,bale half day event lang ito from 1Pm to 6 PM

cge,,paki spread na lng ito sa mga friends nyo,,let us pray n maging succesffull ito.

we are looking for sponsors as well na gustong mag promote ng business nila to our mga kababayans,,

thanks and see you there, folks!!

translation please not all of us have our mahal here allready

Quote Originally Posted by filglas View Post
    hi, guys just to inform everyone who are in Scotland or near Scotland that there will be a Barrio Fiesta in Glasgow, Kelvin Hall on the 21st June 2009.
    What does the programme entail?

Our guests are Randy Santiago, Madonna Decena of Britain Got Talent 2008
    Pardon my "ignorance" ... but who are THEY? Mind you with a 'Randy' :9: and a 'Madonna' as guest artistes, it sounds like a "potent" mix!

Respected Member
    hi, sa JUne 21st n lang ang registration fee bago pumasok s loob ng Kelvin hall,,bale half day event lang ito from 1Pm to 6 PM

cge,,paki spread na lng ito sa mga friends nyo,,let us pray n maging succesffull ito.

we are looking for sponsors as well na gustong mag promote ng business nila to our mga kababayans,,

thanks and see you there, folks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by james999 View Post
    translation please not all of us have our mahal here allready

Hi, U can pay the registration fee on the 21st of June before u enter the Kelvin Hall, this is a half day event which will start at 1pm till 6 pm.

yes, please spread the word to your friends, and let us pray that the occasion will be successful!

We are looking for sponsors as well to help them promote their business to our fellow Filipino's

Thanks and see you there

I hope i translate it clearly

Madonna is going to be there with guy ritchie?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

thank you tiN for the translation i will definitely be there

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Madonna is going to be there with guy ritchie?
    ... HE [Guy Ritchie] wasn't "Randy" enough for HER ... he's a Scot, remember?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post
    Ate if u manage to go, we can meet up also As hubby and I will definitely go..
    Hope so Tin. It will be sunday event so my job will not be affected. Hubby is always on the go but sometimes in gaming mood. Need to make bola and karinyo to him

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Hope so Tin. It will be sunday event so my job will not be affected. Hubby is always on the go but sometimes in gaming mood. Need to make bola and karinyo to him
    All the best Ate

Hope 2 c u there

Banned
    I feel like going..........but its too farrrrrrrrrr..

so I can see tiN in person

Hi, Thanks Tin for the help in translation a bit busy yesterday so did not have the chance to come back and check for replies,..

Guys,, it's Madonna Decena and not MADONNA, sorry to disappoint you

Programme will be participated by our own Filipino in Glasgow Dancers, Filipinos from Ayrshire, kids and teenagers who will join the dance contest and there will be games and suprises.

There will be some stalls for cold food and face paintings for kids, the only thing is dont expect to have hot food because Kelvin Hall does not allow it for health and safety reasons.

Guys, if you would like to sell cultural items this is your chance. You can let me know and I can give you the contact details for the stall.

By the way,, Guys,, where about in Scotland are you based so we can mention it on the day to welcome you

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    I feel like going..........but its too farrrrrrrrrr..

so I can see tiN in person
    No one is stopping u Ate Juliette

Muah x

Thumbs up glasgow barrio fiesta

mga kababayan kung meron kayong TFC ko..you can view the flagging of Mr. Randy Santiago, just go to promos,events, then clickthe independence day.

sa june 21 na mga kababayan ang barrio fiesta natin dito sa glasgow brought to you by the ABS -CBN and THE FILFLAS COMMUNITY...

c u there....

Madonna Decena?I am sure someone told me she was having problems with her visa after parting ways with Steve Jones Entertainment

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Tawi2, chika2x...perhaps it's been sorted,,and she will give us all entertainment on 21st June so,,that's good isn't?

Kita mo rin ako in person doon hehehe...joke! Guyz this is our 1st barrio fiesta here in scotland kaya let's give our support and have FUN meeting our fellow kakababayannnnssss!!!

Its only a 415 mile one way drive Sol,well worth the trip just to meet you Hope the event is a success

Ok...eyeball tayo hahaha!Nk-green ako ng t-shrt that day at blue na shoes...joke joke joke! Parang totoo eh! Anyway, ako ang official photograper sa ating Barrio Feista...tapakin mo lang ako pag nakita mo ako hehehe!

did you say, tapakan ka sol or tapikin???

tapik lang po, huwag batok ha grrr!

hi thanks for the news im interested to go also....hmmm may mga filipino foods din bang binibinta?hehe miss ko kasi fil foods...
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... HE [Guy Ritchie] wasn't "Randy" enough for HER ... he's a Scot, remember?
    Whehehehe... humourhumour...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information