Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    which subject?

money,katy or cunnilingus
    subject bates? Ah we all know him...
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Banned
    which subject?

money,katy or cunnilingus
    No comment

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Hello everyone,

Since mid June of last year I was in a relationship with a young lady from the phils, we had never met except online and I had also gotten to know her family as well.

Everything seemed fine at first. I was planning on going over in october last year, then that didn't pan out I was going over this June, then I had to move home so I was planning on going over to see her in October of this year.

She already had a son but I was happy to accept him as he did not have a father (long story) and I was happy to ensure he had a good birthday late last year. I also got into the habit of providing for her and her family since last July. Buying her a mobile phone and a PC so we could stay connected and I even had broadband installed for her (well, internet).

One of her siblings died last year and I provided the funds to bury him and after that we seemed distant. I thought it was how she coped with this tragedy and so carried on.

But cracks were appearing as I had befriended people she knows and stories came my way as to how she would use the money I sent her and go out ll night. This was denied, but I just thought she was being young.

Anyway, I stopped the money a few months ago as I was getting suspicious and there was an emergency every two weeks that needed money. Plus, due to this demand I needed to move somewhere cheaper.

I never did get to the phils as my spare cash was sent via western union every month.

And then this week, I discover she had given birth to a baby girl last month!

And so... Lesson number one. Never send any money!

The shame of it is this. Her family are very poor, and the babies father was a one night stand, never to be seen agan. And no more money from me means this family will strougle more now than ever.
    Sorry to hear about this Northerner... Train wrecks line this happen all to frequently... The trick is getting to know an honest Filipina without too much baggage.... Internet romances are difficult to gauge and evaluate.

Anyway guy... chin up..
    AJ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katy View Post
    i remember walking around rockwell mall, and seeing all the filipinas, with there overweight , balding european men,, it was so disgusting, they normally had a entourage of the family following them, and they just stick out a mile.. Why they take them to rockwell, its full of very very rich filipinos and expats, .. I did not feel sorry for the men, i used to give them a smirk,, as i knew that they were being used,, buy me a cell phone, ....buy me a designer bag......You are fools to think that they are with you because of your looks, .... its the credit card and passport they want. Although the sad thing is, when you read the wedding bands in the British Embassy, most of these men are divorced aged 60 , and the filipina is 18-23 ...but little do these filipinas realise that when they do get back to the UK, there spouses, are normally very isolated, lonely men, who live in a run down rented house, and are dirty and there is a reason why they cant get a UK bride....Some of the girls live lonely lives, money is not available, and the husbands just really want a person to cook and wash for them and sex on the side......Its very sad, because these girls will never know real love.. but they sacrifice there whole way of live for a little red book...... and maybe at the end of it a small pension....

It sounds like you are relating your own experiences and prejudices. I have no doubt that such situations do occur. However, I can cite numerous examples where relationships have been positive and enduring. In my case for 20+ years, and three kids of my own all in college..

You need help in managing your bitterness..

AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ayjay View Post
    You need help in managing your bitterness..

AJ
    katy is my ex wife
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayjay View Post
    Sorry to hear about this Northerner... Train wrecks line this happen all to frequently... The trick is getting to know an honest Filipina without too much baggage.... Internet romances are difficult to gauge and evaluate.

Anyway guy... chin up..
    AJ
    Thanks for the kind words AJ. However, this was a post I made in May, and even back then I was pretty much over her. Just venting my frustration out on this forum!

But I have long moved on and the lady in my avatar is Rizza, who I know to be honest and sincere. And the reason I will land in the Philippines come October 28

Banned
    Thanks for the kind words AJ. However, this was a post I made in May, and even back then I was pretty much over her. Just venting my frustration out on this forum!

But I have long moved on and the lady in my avatar is Rizza, who I know to be honest and sincere. And the reason I will land in the Philippines come October 28
    Pity you can't get this thread locked so you can concentrate on Rizza

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Pity you can't get this thread locked so you can concentrate on Rizza
    Yeah, I thought that the other day after it popped up and Rizza read it, thinking it was a new post (whilst we met to talk on yahoo).. Had a little tampo for a second or two before I explained the date of the post

Banned
    Yeah, I thought that the other day after it popped up and Rizza read it, thinking it was a new post (whilst we met to talk on yahoo).. Had a little tampo for a second or two before I explained the date of the post
    Hi Northerner, IMO, you won't see Tampo until you are married and living together. Then the "fun" begins. It is not measured in seconds but in hours that feel like days, or days that feel like weeks.....
    Being ignored is something I am trying to come to terms with, and not doing a very good job of it :HeadButter:

The making up is blissful after the silence......

Banned
    katy is my ex wife
    Seriously... ???

AJ

Banned
    you won't see Tampo until . It is not measured in seconds but in hours that feel like days, or days that feel like weeks.....
    Being ignored is something I am trying to come to terms with, and not doing a very good job of it
    That was the easy version....

You just wait till the full blown, all singing all dancing with bells on one, hits you like a sledgehammer.....

And you sitting there for days, thinking " what the hell is that all about"??? (not in so many words.....)

im sorry to hear that.and being a filipina i feel bad for what she did to you..land that you have to learn your lesson the hard way but life goes on..and i do believe in karma..so it might hit her one time..just curious?is she the girl on your picture?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steadyfornow View Post
    im sorry to hear that.and being a filipina i feel bad for what she did to you..land that you have to learn your lesson the hard way but life goes on..and i do believe in karma..so it might hit her one time..just curious?is she the girl on your picture?
    My ex, is old news and the lady in my picture is Rizza (Northerners Gal)

Hi Northerner,

Put this episode down to experience. We have many bad eggs in the UK too.

Don't be put off by the prospect of getting to know a Filipina.
    Go over there one day and see for yourself, there are so many genuine Filipinas there.
    When you meet a nice Filipina, they cannot do enough for you and the feeling becomes mutual.

Keep on trying to make friends and if you do, make sure you visit her before sending money.
    It is so easy to make a mistake when we have a caring attitude.
    That is a plus for you.

At least you didn't go to visit her and find out she was a man, as one of our unfortunate members did once.

I AGREE..Dude like i always say to myself,i have to go through heartbreaks and it lead me to Ma man now...He as well had to go through divorce from his exwife and all,and he doesnt have anything left just me,,But i was always there for him...and always will.Ive met him five and a half years ago here in a party and we were the guestband of that party,,It was like love at first sight,We went out for a week and then when he went back home i thought it also ends but instead we kept on chatting and calling each other everyday...But i have to work in hongkong and Shanghai for 2 years,we lost communication and all.I was real busy then i just knew he got married...After that we live our separate lives..I got another bf and he a wife,,,to make the story short,i broke up just last year with ma german fiance who i met in Shanghai,been with him for 3 years... and just this year May he *ASA*went online on MSN like from out of the blue...He just went online for the first time after for so many years cz he had an accident,broke his ankle from his bike race...So that was the start,its like we got back from where we left off before,he visited the philippines the 2nd time and met ma family jst this august...Maybe FATE or just ma fave word serendipity...

I guess in every storm there's always sunshine after it...WISH U ALL THE LUCK WITH UR NEW LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    That was the easy version....

You just wait till the full blown, all singing all dancing with bells on one, hits you like a sledgehammer.....

And you sitting there for days, thinking " what the hell is that all about"??? (not in so many words.....)

Great stuff I get so much work done at home when Tampo occurs

As I have said any self respecting Brit bloke can go for Days without talking i thought that was why the Great Britsh Shed was invented, walking the dog and the sport of fishing

Dont look at tampo as a bad thing but a chance for reflection and chores crossed off the List
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

looks like i can take up fishing again

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information