Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You starting up a dating agency florge I have seen a few women sabongans,but they always looked as if they would be handy in a pub brawl or a WWF event I always envisaged myself with someone a little more feminine But my choices are limited nowadays,I am no longer the adonis of my youth,I look a bit tatty and last week was the end of the line,the ultimate sign of old age,I found a white bolbol

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    white bolbol??? eeewwwwwwww.... LOL...

trying to be cupid.. i want everyone around me to find the love they deserve.. that includes you Tawi!

Banned
    white bolbol??? eeewwwwwwww.... LOL...

trying to be cupid.. i want everyone around me to find the love they deserve.. that includes you Tawi!

I think your friend would never forgive you for introducing her to a guy with a single puti bolbol,I wanted to pluck itbut then I might grow TWO Well,if cupid wants to fire his arrows my way who am I to complain but I always thing accidental meetings,unrehearsed and totally at random are best,for me at least

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Sorry to hear that..

You deserve better than her

Goodluck
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    As you've already stopped the money a few months ago, maybe the baby story is just to get rid of you, because if your not sending money anymore, then you've served your purpose and your of no use to her anymore.
    Trust me Iain,the baby is not a story. It was her Aunt who told me (and told me other things in the past, causing a family rift) and I have confirmed it with her cousin who hates her guts - they've had a lot of fights. And I heard the baby crying when I called her the other day.

Plus the plot thickens. I was told back when we met that the father of her first child was a rapist, I now know he is a married man - hence the lies to covour it up. Plus I know this family is very poor, they don't even have beds, or sofa beds. Sleeping on the floor of their home.

Banned
    Thanks everyone... And Florge, not right now but thanks all the same..

Hi Northener

Stick around...It's easy to have your confidence knocked, when something like this happens.
    I know you need to lick your wounds, but in time you really could meet someone special...The genuine ones are fantastic.

I think Northerner has finally moved on. Wish you the best of luck. I am sure there must be a reason why you and your ex has crossed path again... All the best mate.

Banned
    oh well, to Tawi and the rest... i'm just right here if you want me to play cupid and i guarantee you that i offer only genuine stocks... LOL... i sooo sounded like a pimp... but a posh one at that... LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    i sooo sounded like a pimp... but a posh one at that... LOL
    I didn't want to say anything before.....

But glad you see it same as I do.........

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    oh well, to Tawi and the rest... i'm just right here if you want me to play cupid and i guarantee you that i offer only genuine stocks... LOL... i sooo sounded like a pimp... but a posh one at that... LOL
    I think "Pimps" are guys You can be a "Mama San" (But an upper class one)

Hi Northerner i'm sorry that you had to meet such filipina as a filipina myself, it makes me ashamed that my kalahi is doing that. Stories like that makes our reputation really bad. But dont worry, not all filipina's are like that... I am also glad that you moved on already and I hope you learned your lessons well ... good luck on finding the right one...

Sorry, I can't understand why anyone would send money to someone they'd never met!
    I never sent money to my wife before we met and only ever sent her money for the UK visa fee and the travelling money to go to the British embassy. But that was after we'd met and had been having a relationship for some time.
    As soon as I felt that our online relationship was taking off I flew out to meet her 1 week after first contact. We spent time getting to know each other and I got to know her situation.
    Clearly you were sucked into a scam and I would have personally had alarm bells ringing at any request for money before meeting.

If she's had 2 kids by different fathers who she's not married then it sounds like she's not the best wife material.
    Unfortunately 2 of my wife's sisters are now unmarried mothers and although they're lovely girls I'm sure it won't be easy for them to find husbands willing to take on a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I wonder if you have any single friends over the age of 35 who like sabong Florge Oh yeah,and they have to be female
    Hi T2,

1 I am female,

2. obviously over and more than 35

3. I know lots about sabong..from their breed especially those from Bacolod, like those from the Chong bien and Maravilla farms,(Im sure those from Bacolod here would be so familiar about) where we get are pansabong or fighting cocks before.

4. I know how to raise them, handle them, for we had like 150 plus heads in our little farm before..I know their feeds like sourgum, jackie oats an the like..

5. We buy, we breeed, we hatched, then my ex husband joined all the cockfight derrby from all over Manila, Norht luzon and as far as Cebu.

6. He always take me to every single derby he joined in for he said, I am his luck..

true enough..

I am his luck..he he he but not mine and sabong is not my game / hobby..
    he he he just so happened that my ex was a full time sabonger, thats why he lost first our small business, he lost his friends eventually when he got bankcrupt, he lost his well paying job, he lost the small farm, then eventually, he lost me and the kids...

just giving you an idea of how to be the wife of a sabongero...

so just slow down bro'..just a piece of unsolicited advice..
    "Honesty is probably the sexiest and the priceless thing man can give a woman"

Sorry, I can't understand why anyone would send money to someone they'd never met!
    I never sent money to my wife before we met and only ever sent her money for the UK visa fee and the travelling money to go to the British embassy. But that was after we'd met and had been having a relationship for some time.
    As soon as I felt that our online relationship was taking off I flew out to meet her 1 week after first contact. We spent time getting to know each other and I got to know her situation.
    MY hubby send me money b4 we meet,,,and nevr ask him for that,,the money he send i used it in a good way BOUGHT A FOOD FOR MY PIGLETS....hehehe as i have them being an excuse for my collegue if they want me to go out with them.....

Quote Originally Posted by ca143 View Post
    MY hubby send me money b4 we meet,,,and nevr ask him for that,,the money he send i used it in a good way BOUGHT A FOOD FOR MY PIGLETS....hehehe as i have them being an excuse for my collegue if they want me to go out with them.....

whenever i gave my wife money she never gave me that reason?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

NEITHER DO I!!!

Yep, same here!
    This is what I really strongly believe. Money involve in an early relationship can be very misleading...

Oh florge... i agree with you about the effects of being a sabungero to the family relationship.. Hubby's Gambling destroyed them.

Banned
    everyone to there own i suppose sending money to someone you have never met there are some fantastic storys come from some of them girls they must learn them at school lets face it would you buy a car without going to see it or a house without going to see it ?????? but some guys plan to marry a women they have never met and send money for an all manner of things

oooo well as i said everyone to there own

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    everyone to there own i suppose sending money to someone you have never met lets face it would you buy a car without going to see it or a house without going to see it ?????? but some guys plan to marry a women they have never met and send money for an all manner of things
    I totally agree
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    everyone to there own i suppose sending money to someone you have never met there are some fantastic storys come from some of them girls they must learn them at school lets face it would you buy a car without going to see it or a house without going to see it ?????? but some guys plan to marry a women they have never met and send money for an all manner of things

oooo well as i said everyone to there own

Saying that many on here Marry and apply for visas after a very very short length of time actually physically together. Which a bit like a drive round the block when you intend to use the jam jar for the rest of your life.
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    ....but I always thing accidental meetings,unrehearsed and totally at random are best,for me at least
    Be careful, things happen when you least expect them to

Banned
    Like I said, lesson learnt..

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I'm already moving on!
    Like I said, lesson learnt..

Good for you
    Hope you will not mind me asking, will you still want to date a Filipina after all these things? Guess not...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Good for you
    Hope you will not mind me asking, will you still want to date a Filipina after all these things? Guess not...
    Already started

Which is strange as a month ago I would have said not a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Good for you
    Already started

Which is strange as a month ago I would have said not a chance
    Yep, I've read your posts in your other thread Good luck!!!

Hello everyone,

Since mid June of last year I was in a relationship with a young lady from the phils, we had never met except online and I had also gotten to know her family as well.

Everything seemed fine at first. I was planning on going over in october last year, then that didn't pan out I was going over this June, then I had to move home so I was planning on going over to see her in October of this year.

She already had a son but I was happy to accept him as he did not have a father (long story) and I was happy to ensure he had a good birthday late last year. I also got into the habit of providing for her and her family since last July. Buying her a mobile phone and a PC so we could stay connected and I even had broadband installed for her (well, internet).

One of her siblings died last year and I provided the funds to bury him and after that we seemed distant. I thought it was how she coped with this tragedy and so carried on.

But cracks were appearing as I had befriended people she knows and stories came my way as to how she would use the money I sent her and go out ll night. This was denied, but I just thought she was being young.

Anyway, I stopped the money a few months ago as I was getting suspicious and there was an emergency every two weeks that needed money. Plus, due to this demand I needed to move somewhere cheaper.

I never did get to the phils as my spare cash was sent via western union every month.

And then this week, I discover she had given birth to a baby girl last month!

And so... Lesson number one. Never send any money!

The shame of it is this. Her family are very poor, and the babies father was a one night stand, never to be seen agan. And no more money from me means this family will strougle more now than ever.
    oh my God..thought those stuff only happen on soap operas. Hope that that same thing doesnt happen to u.damn users.
    love is a verb its not a feeling u lose/it is something u do/

who is the woman in the avatar sean?

Quote Originally Posted by katy View Post
    ....Its very sad....
    Yeah.....we all agree with you. You are a very sad person who obviously has the humor of diarrhea and the understanding of the world less than that of a dung beetle.

You can get medical help for your condition, but I think you are probably beyond that now and are due to spend you life living in your own self pity.....Ah well....sod all to do with us, we all have full and happy lives
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information