Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Noli ans Fili is reprinted in english,I got my copy from Waterstones book shop "The social cancer" Maria was the illegitimate daughter of the priest,the only character I could actually identify with in the book was Pedro because of his passion for sabong 10-15 miles away from Rizals house?I have been to Laguna a few times,nice place

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    oh well Tawi... at times, it is better to get to the point than go around in circles... bush or otherwise... but then, I can't give a straight answer as well.. so my bf get's cranked up when I answer him with a "maybe"... LOL... guess it's how Asian culture is generally...

Its the asian concept of "Saving face" rather than give a straight answer you mightnt like,thats one thing common to filipinos,on the whole they arent confrontational or direct,I think most brits are direct,for me its always a yes or a no,no vacillating with a maybe,perhaps etc

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    they can be an infidel if they choose to be......
    Fidel Castro has a prostrate exam....so the doctors fingers were infidel
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Its the asian concept of "Saving face" rather than give a straight answer you mightnt like,thats one thing common to filipinos,on the whole they arent confrontational or direct,I think most brits are direct,for me its always a yes or a no,no vacillating with a maybe,perhaps etc
    Correct... so jam07... better learn how to be direct (but not rude) as that's what your bf would've wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    Correct... so jam07... better learn how to be direct (but not rude) as that's what your bf would've wanted
    yup! i am learning that now. thank you guys for the funny but informative responses! i am learning so much!

more!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Noli ans Fili is reprinted in english,I got my copy from Waterstones book shop "The social cancer" Maria was the illegitimate daughter of the priest,the only character I could actually identify with in the book was Pedro because of his passion for sabong 10-15 miles away from Rizals house?I have been to Laguna a few times,nice place
    I can still remember Padre Damaso
    Yes, Laguna is nice place

Thumbs up British people are reserve people in general...

Quote Originally Posted by jam07 View Post
    Hi. I have british boyfriend now. It’s been six months already and growing stronger. I really love him and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

I am still learning bits and pieces of british attitudes. But I would like to know more about them. What are your view on virginity, sex and marriage, humor, what do you usually look for in a girl, positive and negative attitudes etc.

So brit guys, what should we expect from you? Filipina’s: how do you cope up with the attitudes?

Surprise me

Thanks!
    Hi Jam,.. my bf is a brit, and not like americans, he is reserve, formal and very sensible. Its not hard to be British man, as long as you behave well and showed self-respect. Be sensible too. You don't have to cope with their attitudes as there's nothing to cope or deal with, all you have to do if you really love your bf is you should complement with him. Complementing is just like filling in the empty spaces between your fingers.., its like filling the empty spaces to make it whole... good luck to you my friend...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information