Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lhen View Post
    thank you mr. darren for your reply. at least now, i have an idea on what to do. unlike before that i dunno where and how to start. thanks again. but, i still have another question. hope you're not annoyed about my asking. will they consider if my account is a time deposit? thanks in advance.
    "Your money must be held in cash. Shares, bonds, pension funds or similar savings accounts will not be accepted."

If you can't withdraw the money immediately then I suspect it won't be acceptable - probably best to have a checking account.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    thanks again for your reply. i know i said this for the nth time. i'm just glad that someone is really answering my queries. a great help indeed. i just hope and pray that i'l be able to accomplish all the necessary documents. in case i had another question, i hope you and other members in this site won't mind answering my questions. thanks again.

hi everyone.. i also have a question concerning bank account coz i believe you need to have the money for at least a month right? what if after a month and i already got a bank certificate, is it ok to now withdraw the money? TIA

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bhaby.angel05 View Post
    hi everyone.. i also have a question concerning bank account coz i believe you need to have the money for at least a month right? what if after a month and i already got a bank certificate, is it ok to now withdraw the money? TIA
    The bank statement you provide must be less than a month old when you apply for your visa. So yes if you've already applied you could withdraw the money.

Quote Originally Posted by darren-b View Post
    The bank statement you provide must be less than a month old when you apply for your visa. So yes if you've already applied you could withdraw the money.
    Thanks for the reply darrem. but what if the consul called the bank to verify the bank statement that ive submited and it so happened that I've withdrawn some of the money? do they do that?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread Information