Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Dpat yta level 4 ka na girl..

He is rude.ur n0t da only applicnt 4a s. Visa u knw.ur aCting lyk ur s0m vip na dpat hnd ka pnagHhntay,wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    congratulations to u mcpol..well done..
    tnx

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    congrats!Malakas ka yata ki Bro!hehehehehe
    tnx!

good luck to all!

I appreciated this forum so much!tnx to all! good luck n God bless!

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Got my docs last wednesday, I was denied because of Embassy thought my papers from City of London Business College was fraudulent. They are claiming that the school does not have any connection with University of Sunderland and yet the school is using their logo as a partner.

Truth is, City LBC is connected to the University only in pre-master courses and degrees but not in NVQ. But still there is an agreement. What we are doing right now is asking the University of Sunderland to send proof of agreement and partnership to the embassy and to my agency so we could file for an appeal.

I filed in January 30, my friend who filed on the same date has not received her documents yet. I hope this does not happen to others enrolled in the same school. Their miscommunication has really put me in deep depression. 8 months and all for nothing.

Got my docs last wednesday, I was denied because the Embassy thought my papers from City of London Business College was fraudulent. They are claiming that the school does not have any connection with University of Sunderland and yet the school is using their logo as a partner.

Truth is, City LBC is connected to the University only in pre-master courses and degrees but not in NVQ. But still there is an agreement. What we are doing right now is asking the University of Sunderland to send proof of agreement and partnership to the embassy and to my agency so we could file for an appeal.

I filed in January 30, my friend who filed on the same date has not received her documents yet. I hope this does not happen to others enrolled in the same school. Their miscommunication has really put me in deep depression. 8 months and all for nothing.

Oh my God,i applied for the same school..9 months waiting already..i feel that i have been refused tuloy..what agency is assisting you?
    love is a verb its not a feeling u lose/it is something u do/

Quote Originally Posted by eleazebonares View Post
    He is rude.ur n0t da only applicnt 4a s. Visa u knw.ur aCting lyk ur s0m vip na dpat hnd ka pnagHhntay,wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by baguiocity View Post
    Got my docs last wednesday, I was denied because the Embassy thought my papers from City of London Business College was fraudulent. They are claiming that the school does not have any connection with University of Sunderland and yet the school is using their logo as a partner.

sorry to hear about that baguio city,so what are u planning to do now?can u file an appeal on a student visa?have u heard again from City LBC?

i wish you could update us on your appeal..

Sorry to learn about your predicament ... it must be especially disappointing for you after such a long wait. Please continue to keep us updated on the progress of your intended appeal.

Thank you for feeling for me...I'm a bit relieved.

My agency is G&E Baguio. They are asking all papers to prove the agreement between City LBC and Univ of Sunderland. We're just waiting for the correspondence to arrive this week. Another friend of who lodged on feb 20 was denied as well for the same reason. My friend who lodged at the same date as mine has not received her documents yet.

I actually don't know if I should appeal or not..I heard some appeals take about a year or more, some take about 1 and a half months..So far, I can't be complacent to think that my appeal will take the minimum processing time. I am actually thinking of reapplying in a similar course like HND. So confused..

Anyway, regards to everyone in this forum..

Oh ****,im with g&e too.i think there were a lot of applicants for nvq at clbc before us,why only now are they refusing for that reason isnt it.i just wish they had sent the results earlier.i put my life on hold for the waiting.i guess i know what the result is for me too,huh?..that totally sucks.big time.

guys i got my visa today!=) i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by waiting View Post
    congrats! have a Safe journey!

Quote Originally Posted by waiting View Post
    really?congrats dude..what school?

thanks! impact school ko

Stil dont have mine yet,checked OL last sunday tapus na daw..tagal tagal they're just prolonging my agony.when are u leaving? So happy for you,kahit hindi tayo magkakilala. .

Thank you for feeling for me...I'm a bit relieved.

My agency is G&E Baguio. They are asking all papers to prove the agreement between City LBC and Univ of Sunderland. We're just waiting for the correspondence to arrive this week. Another friend of who lodged on feb 20 was denied as well for the same reason. My friend who lodged at the same date as mine has not received her documents yet.

I actually don't know if I should appeal or not..I heard some appeals take about a year or more, some take about 1 and a half months..So far, I can't be complacent to think that my appeal will take the minimum processing time. I am actually thinking of reapplying in a similar course like HND. So confused..

Anyway, regards to everyone in this forum..
    so frustrating..

Respected Member fatedtoloveyou's Avatar
    My application is ready for collection. Im kinda nervous guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fatedtoloveyou View Post
    i wish i hadnt paid for courier,its taking soo freaking long.it was ready last week already.

kindly update us,tnx.

Hi all, i lodged last sept 11, and they processing paper for july 22, I think they haven't updated it.

Thanks God....Im approved!!!! cheers!

Thanks God....Im approved!!!! cheers!
    Congratulations !!!

Got my docs last wednesday, I was denied because of Embassy thought my papers from City of London Business College was fraudulent. They are claiming that the school does not have any connection with University of Sunderland and yet the school is using their logo as a partner.

All they would have to do to see that there are higher education collaborative agreements between the City of London Business College and the University of Sunderland is to google it, if they had they would have found, as I did, this page which mentions these connections and specifically with regard to Pre-Masters courses. It appears that they also have higher education collaborative agreements with RDI/University of Wales.

http://www.citylbc.com/city_faculty.asp

Iain.

@iain :i kn0oow! They're freaking kidding us.. Not like we're the first once to apply for nvq at clbc. Btw,i stil dont have the result after 3 days of waiting.
    @fatedtoloveyou: congrats! What school?when are you leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by eleazebonares View Post
    @iain :i kn0oow! They're freaking kidding us.. Not like we're the first once to apply for nvq at clbc. Btw,i stil dont have the result after 3 days of waiting.
    @fatedtoloveyou: congrats! What school?when are you leaving?

Thanks...I have a problem. My school has no license to operate thats what my assessor told me but i dont believe her. She wants me to transfer from one spare chair training to london academy of higher education. I dont know what to do. :-(

T
    Thanks...I have a problem. My school has no license to operate thats what my assessor told me but i dont believe her. She wants me to transfer from one spare chair training to london academy of higher education. I dont know what to do. :-(
    so you need to transfer to another school?anung school po ba kayo nagenrol?

@fatedtoloveyou: well look at the bright side,atleast u werent refused.

Thread Information