Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ahhhh,you meant gap or void?Sorry,when you said filling a hole I took it literally

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Sorry,when you said filling a hole I took it literally
    hahahahaha, i had a feeling you would would
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    Very well said Mrs. Daddy... and besides, would be unfair for the new "love" if you still have undetermined feelings for some guy... better to get in a relationship on a clean slate so to speak
    thats righty right florge
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Strangemikan View Post
    It's a free world. And its full of possibilities. I might not get what I want, or what I expected, what's more important to me, is that I tried.

very well said gurlgo for it and all the best

Though I still have this undetermined feelings for him, I can't go on like this forever.
    Why do you like your boss? What attracted you to him? I haven't read that thread, sorry.

[QUOTE=Tawi2;138138]lust at first sight for him [/QUOTE

IMHO, you are now looking for someone with whom you can consummate the desire you have for your boss. Don't you find that unfair on the person?

Respected Member
    [QUOTE=SurvivingAngel;138550]Why do you like your boss? What attracted you to him? I haven't read that thread, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    lust at first sight for him [/QUOTE

IMHO, you are now looking for someone with whom you can consummate the desire you have for your boss. Don't you find that unfair on the person?
    I don't think that's what she's looking for or any of that sort.
    She is looking for true love - a love that is reciprocal and not forbidden, with a man solely and exclusively her's and not shared with someone else.
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I don't think that's what she's looking for or any of that sort.
    She is looking for true love - a love that is reciprocal and not forbidden, with a man solely and exclusively her's and not shared with someone else.
    Thanks Sophie! It felt so good when somebody understands you

I don't think I am being unfair. I think it would be more unfair to go on with this situation. Sometimes it's hard to explain the issue to everybody. But all I can say now is that I am ready to fall inlove. To somebody that's for me. All mine. I am in the stage called "acceptance", if you know the stages of grief, you will understand it better. I am ready to let go, and start again.

very well said gurl

Respected Member
    Thanks Sophie! It felt so good when somebody understands you

I don't think I am being unfair. I think it would be more unfair to go on with this situation. Sometimes it's hard to explain the issue to everybody. But all I can say now is that I am ready to fall inlove. To somebody that's for me. All mine. I am in the stage called "acceptance", if you know the stages of grief, you will understand it better. I am ready to let go, and start again.
    You're welcome mikan You deserve a chance to be happy and find a love you truly deserve. And since you are now in the acceptance stage, you are heading the right direction girl That's practically the final stage Keep it up, you're almost there.......before you know it, you're completely and totally over him or maybe you are already, since you are very much ready to move on now and fall in love

Hi, I'm a filipina who wants a serious relationship and I wanna try it online. I am 25 years old and I don't like to play games anymore. I want a man who likes a good conversation and who can be romantic at times. Someone who knows the meaning of respect too. I don't care if you are a filipino, an English, an alien or whatever. Talk soon!

mikanpuliATgmailDOTcom
    hi strangemikan, good luck with your search, im english and im looking for a serious filipina
    girl but im just not having any luck at the moment

Banned
    Hi, I'm a filipina who wants a serious relationship and I wanna try it online. I am 25 years old and I don't like to play games anymore. I want a man who likes a good conversation and who can be romantic at times. Someone who knows the meaning of respect too. I don't care if you are a filipino, an English, an alien or whatever. Talk soon!

Whatever?? :eek:

that is mean you are looking someone including the following...

-alcoholic
    -crazy/weirdos
    -disabled
    -drug user
    -ex convict
    -jerk
    -obese
    -bi-sexual
    -epileptic
    -bed wetter
    -hemophiliac
    -hepatitis
    -std

etc etc etc etc :eek::eek: whatever and whoever you are strangemikan wants you and ready to settle down

seriously o.p. why are you in a hurry??......... be careful take the things slowly don't settle just to anyone who will come across in your path.

FYI, this thread is not for r3tards.

Banned
    FYI, this thread is not for r3tards.

Thats why don't say whatever because is not impossible you will encounter a guy who have any of those issue. you need to have a standard.

I know some pinay doesn't care if they're marrying a disable, ex-convict guy etc because she fell inlove right away without seeing the guy in person yet. well, its thier life. maybe the life for them in PI is so danm hard.

When I said r3tards, I don't really mean these ones:

-alcoholic
    -crazy/weirdos
    -disabled
    -drug user
    -ex convict
    -jerk
    -obese
    -bi-sexual
    -epileptic
    -bed wetter
    -hemophiliac
    -hepatitis
    -std

-because they are still human after all...

-those people who think highly of themselves, like they don't have any fault, those are r3tards...and I pity them soooooooooooooo much.

Banned
    When I said r3tards, I don't really mean these ones:

-alcoholic
    -crazy/weirdos
    -disabled
    -drug user
    -ex convict
    -jerk
    -obese
    -bi-sexual
    -epileptic
    -bed wetter
    -hemophiliac
    -hepatitis
    -std

-because they are still human after all...

-those people who think highly of themselves, like they don't have any fault, those are r3tards...and I pity them soooooooooooooo much.

Sorry you did not get it what i'm trying to say....I did not mean they are not deserving for love; and they are not human because of those issues.

we are human and we have flaws...but its up to the individual what is acceptive for them and what is not.....

however good luck to you on finding a husband....I hope you're not run into an alcholic guy and beating you to death ( like what happened to my neighbor back home)

whos a retard?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    whos a retard?

The o.p. because she's stating in her earlier posts that she is looking for whatever who will come across to her path as long as the guy offer her a marriage.

LOL @ bornatbirth avatar

Hi guys, this is obviously going to be my last post...

womaninlove, it is not really worth talking to you after all...I don't really understand those people who take things as they are, and not bothering to look beyond... In Tagalog...mga taong mabababaw.

I am not merely finding a husband, there's more to that...but obviously you missed it. So sorry for you.

I really hope people can stop being shallow, and start to use both their mind and heart as they judge people, that could help.

I finally found someone, he's really nice, easy to talk to. I am really, really happy now. Thanks for all the help guys!

Goodbye and goodluck everyone!

mga taong mabababaw,in english...Many shallow people I am glad you found someone Mikan,hope you have a long and happy life

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Yep just cant find the right girl

Banned
    Strangemikan wrote;140366]Hi guys, this is obviously going to be my last post...

womaninlove, it is not really worth talking to you after all...I don't really understand those people who take things as they are, and not bothering to look beyond... In Tagalog...mga taong mabababaw.
    No, is NOT shallow, it is the fact, that you need to know what you really looking for a man, is not "just first come first serve" style. you don't like my comments because you hit the nerve, you don't want any one think of you as an easy girl who just want to settle down to any guy who will come across.

I am not merely finding a husband, there's more to that...but obviously you missed it. So sorry for you.
    no girl, I should be the one who tell you how sorry i am for you because you are not being true to yourself. you are not merely finding a husband huh? but trying hard to find a man? get real .

I really hope people can stop being shallow, and start to use both their mind and heart as they judge people, that could help.
    start with yourself

I finally found someone, he's really nice, easy to talk to. I am really, really happy now. Thanks for all the help guys!
    how fast huh! talk about shallow, youd just communicate this guy in a few days and you agreeing with him right away to be his girlfriend, WOW!..and you feel VERY HAPPY ? how shallow that is. perhaps a disperate....anyhow good luck I hope hes the right one for you and you are true to him as well, not looking for an easy ticket.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reagal1 View Post
    Yep just cant find the right girl

perhaps you will find her in the other dating site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information