Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    why the interest
    To be perfectly honest, I've been wondering the same thing ... surely we can find loads of other topics to discuss ...

I've only just noticed ... we're now on Page 6 of what is normally considered a 'Page 3' subject [in the UK at any rate!].

Banned
    Your right Florge,but havent you noticed certain individuals have contributed greatly to a thread on that basic human need,5ex?Everyone has it(except me)so why the interest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    To be perfectly honest, I've been wondering the same thing ... surely we can find loads of other topics to share ...
    MGA IPOKRITO !!!!!!! mAGPAKATOTOO KAYO

you must be dull (numb) in bed ,

Many hypocrites Mrs M?Not so and we are true to ourselves,dull in bed?Whats dull about a good book,hot chocolate and an early night?Thats what a bed is for isnt it?Check your dictionary....BED(somewhere to sleep)

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Yeah right
    Its not actually called 5ex Sophie if theres only one participant

Banned
    Many hypocrites Mrs M?Not so and we are true to ourselves,dull in bed?Whats dull about a good book,hot chocolate and an early night?Thats what a bed is for isnt it?Check your dictionary....BED(somewhere to sleep)
    I think I am in wrong grammar again
    or should I say it in tagalog since youre good in it....."boring sa kama"
    boring in bed ? numb ? cant get it right

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    MGA IPOKRITO !!!!!!! mAGPAKATOTOO KAYO

you must be dull (numb) in bed ,
    I think I am in wrong grammar again
    or should I say it in tagalog since youre good in it....."boring sa kama"
    boring in bed ?

Tawitawi answered it right, he understood your question very well...

Well,when you get to our age(remember your only a year younger than me)Mrs M its all downhill,we no longer have the energy for such acrobatic displays The days of hanging from the lamp shade and yelling like Tarzan are long behind us,its zimmer frames,wheel chairs,and walking sticks from hereon inAnd I am more likely to need a bed pan than prophylactics most nights nowadays,old age,it comes to us all

Banned
    oh yeah,hahaha I am not concentrating too much when I replied as I am watching online the Britains got talent,thanks zobel

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    oh boy.. seeing all this hayden-halili crap is really making me mad.. we are spending tax money on an issue that has been used and being used for the personal popularity of bong revilla who's going to run for VP... i had the chance to work in the Senate and mind you, we are spending millions of pesos for a day's committee hearing... and now, this hayden-halili thing.. would end up in moro-moro style... just like the jojo veloso sex video, the brunei beauties.. among others.. hayyyy...

Now, what good will this hayden-halili sex video do to our legislative body? nothing I guess... and here we are enjoying the sex video... oh crap... LOL
    I was joking Mrs M I know about the pinoy kabit habit,and most dont have good techniques,I spoke to many married pinay women,they normally said their husbands were selfish

I KNOW!!!!

Well,when you get to our age ... old age,it comes to us all
    Alas, this is the case ... wait till you [both] reach MY age ... I'm certainly no 'Charlie Chaplain' ...!

Come on Arthur,its all in the mind Your only as young as the woman you feel,unfortunately at this precise moment I am "Feeling" no one,how old does that make me No age at all I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... I'm certainly no 'Charlie Chaplain' ...!
    ... better-looking though, (it has to be said!) :lol2: ... but without the "dough".

Haydens saying he was supplied with illegal drugs by Halili,the story has more twists and intriguing turns than the current UK political scandals

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    oh boy.. seeing all this hayden-halili crap is really making me mad.. we are spending tax money on an issue that has been used and being used for the personal popularity of bong revilla who's going to run for VP... i had the chance to work in the Senate and mind you, we are spending millions of pesos for a day's committee hearing... and now, this hayden-halili thing.. would end up in moro-moro style... just like the jojo veloso sex video, the brunei beauties.. among others.. hayyyy...

Now, what good will this hayden-halili sex video do to our legislative body? nothing I guess... and here we are enjoying the sex video... oh crap... LOL
    It is now combination of dirty politics + Dirty showbiz
    Bong is a showbiz personality and senator same as his Dad also a senator. Both of them have been rumoured too about having too much women but they know how to treat their kept women.

I believe, if that hearing will be heard in lower court first, Hayden may have the chance to win his case as he was not the one who post it in youtube. It was his GF Ms. Belo who called Hayden's friend to delete all his personal files. If Ms. Belo just discussed this alone with her only one macho guapo, I am sure, they can sort it out and she will have no guilt feeling by now.

Haydens saying he was supplied with illegal drugs by Halili,the story has more twists and intriguing turns than the current UK political scandals

It maybe true as there are already numbers of young showbiz personalities who died of too much drugs. They can't perform without taking drugs. Before they entered showbiz, they look innocent and beautiful/handome, but later they look like druggies

Banned
    oh well, all I can say is.. how dare Bong Revilla point at other people's character flaws as if he's holier than though.. he's saying that Hayden has treated Halili like "baboy".. what does he call his treatment with his wife when he was in a relationship with Gretchen Baretto, Rosana Roces, among others.... hayyyyy.... it's also kababuyan to me...

Banned

Talking

since i been here in the phils all i have seen on there tv is about this scandel dont they have any interesting news like we have in the uk and as for sex scandel video if we cant do better than that

I was there during the run up to the hatton-pacman fight,that was all the TV ever showed,havent you noticed they fixate on one thing to the virtual exclusion of all else?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    since i been here in the phils all i have seen on there tv is about this scandel dont they have any interesting news like we have in the uk and as for sex scandel video if we cant do better than that
    Oh well, as much as this issue has no bearing on the economic growth of the phillipines, lol, i think the media and some political figures capitalize on sensational issues such as these. Everything always blown out of proportion
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Oh well, as much as this issue has no bearing on the economic growth of the phillipines, lol, i think the media and some political figures capitalize on sensational issues such as these. Everything always blown out of proportion
    Smoke and mirrors Sophie,they always like scandals like this as it diverts attention away from the political mess they are making of the country

Respected Member
    Smoke and mirrors Sophie,they always like scandals like this as it diverts attention away from the political mess they are making of the country
    True
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    since i been here in the phils all i have seen on there tv is about this scandel dont they have any interesting news like we have in the uk
    Hear, hear! Personally, I cannot understand the mentalities of people who claim to get their "kicks" from watching a toyboy's nocturnal antics with a woman at least old enough to be his mother.

As for that video thing I never really knew about it until I heard it from one of my friends a few days ago I believe. I also agree that the legislative body should not be making a press stunt out of it because it's supposed to be the courts handling it. With people of fame of course, this means cash for the media, which makes it sad. I find it sad as a whole that these are the things shown by our prominent people. Instead of setting an example, they yet again never fail to show the world an embarassment to the Philippine reputation both as a people and as a country. Blah blah blah you know the rest

" The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    As for that video thing I never really knew about it until I heard it from one of my friends a few days ago I believe. I also agree that the legislative body should not be making a press stunt out of it because it's supposed to be the courts handling it. With people of fame of course, this means cash for the media, which makes it sad. I find it sad as a whole that these are the things shown by our prominent people. Instead of setting an example, they yet again never fail to show the world an embarassment to the Philippine reputation both as a people and as a country. Blah blah blah you know the rest

Hi david & victoria? a.k.a. Pepe & Pilar?

Banned
    Hi Pepe and Pilar, nice avatar, the guy look like "Ben Clarke" in apprentice, handsome young guy,

Hi Pepe and Pilar, nice avatar, the guy look like "Ben Clarke" in apprentice, handsome young guy,
    Yeah ... at least "Ben Clarke's" an improvement on the grizzly guy he'd been trying to impress! I'M fired!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information