Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

affects in applying the visa

hello to everyone

this is really a great help forum, anyway i have a bit of question about applying for a spouse visa as i rem i have already a bot of answer from here before but this one just pop on my mind in case..in applying this spouse visa how does it affects on getting our kids a britsh passport i got 2 kids from my husband now and i got one as i was a single mum before i am about 3 years married to my husband now which is a britsh citizen...my one kids who is my eldest is about 6 yeard of age..other are 3 and 2 of age..i know and am aware that 2 kids from my husband can get pasort as they are in descent as bitish cititizen..corrst me if am wrong...anyway how about my eldest how it affect smy application in case in applying for spose visa..do we need to fill up the application telling this stuff..any idea or opinion are all welcome..
    and bit about my eldest kids she got no father in birth never appear and on her birth i am sole in signature as the parent..
    hoping some opinion here can help me
    more power

Banned
    Thats is no problem,you are not married to the father,nor dont have his sign in his birth certificate also....so you can apply him same time with you...just state it in cover letter that you are the sole responsible to him

Thread Information