Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You mean YOU were the overstayer You were the TNT and not your "Friend" My goodness,thats totally destroyed my faith in humanity to know that some pinays are deliberately liberal with the truth

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    hi tawi,me and my friend are both overstay but i do my best when apply a visa she now starting to build documents to apply,thanks for your sarcastic reply that we are tnt in london instead of giving courage to your kababayan too.but trying to let down those who people like me and my freind that we are tnt.and those filipino there that working illegally to help there loves ones here the phillipines.because you are lucky to have a change to work there legal.

Quote Originally Posted by maricel28 View Post
    hi tawi,me and my friend are both overstay but i do my best when apply a visa she now starting to build documents to apply,thanks for your sarcastic reply that we are tnt in london instead of giving courage to your kababayan too.but trying to let down those who people like me and my freind that we are tnt.and those filipino there that working illegally to help there loves ones here the phillipines.because you are lucky to have a change to work there legal.
    I think Tawi (Del) is British born and bred Look back on his first few posts, even me got confused on your posts because you said it was your friend who overstayed the visa but then you posted again saying you received your visa. this is probably why Tawi replied that kind of comment to you on his last post.

Anyway, when are you coming to UK?
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    ah ok thanks,im planning next month1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information