Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: waiting time...

Smile waiting time...

finall i submit all my documents for fiance visa to vfs last may 22,09....and it was a big surprise when i recieved a txt from vfs after a few hours that my documents has been forwarded by the commission of british embassy...mmmmmm time to count...hehehe i will just updated you guys as we hoping to have a positive and fast result to our application. i really miss my prince....hopefully very soon i will recieve my visa...include me to all your prayers....tnx

Respected Member
    we wish you good luck. My wife submit her docs on the same day. I hope you have supplied plenty of info. My wife was talking to a few people and some of them had only a few pages for fiance visa.

the count is on

Goodluck to both of you.......
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnywina View Post
    we wish you good luck. My wife submit her docs on the same day. I hope you have supplied plenty of info. My wife was talking to a few people and some of them had only a few pages for fiance visa.

the count is on

hi jonnywina, yup we supplied lots of info as what our agency required us. we pay a agency services to handle our k-1.they will help and assist us to the entire process of fiance visa ...i could still remember when im in the vfs.beside me a girl then ask me why i have lots of papers lol i told her its a docs of fiance visa...might shes wondering because on thattime i bring 3 brown envelops and fulls of docs......i will pray the success also in your application...

Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    Goodluck to both of you.......

tnx...

Goodluck to both of you Angel17 and jonnywina.I am fiance visa applicant as well and patiently waiting for 10th weeks this Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by angel17 View Post
    hi jonnywina, yup we supplied lots of info as what our agency required us. we pay a agency services to handle our k-1.they will help and assist us to the entire process of fiance visa ...i could still remember when im in the vfs.beside me a girl then ask me why i have lots of papers lol i told her its a docs of fiance visa...might shes wondering because on thattime i bring 3 brown envelops and fulls of docs......i will pray the success also in your application...
    Hi angel....what and from where is the agency that u get...coz we also have an agency...and its an agency coming from oxford, where my fiancee lives...
    i applied last april 23...im in waitng time now...goodluck to us,,,,more prayers...

Good Luck and God bless to your application!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rayofLight View Post
    Hi angel....what and from where is the agency that u get...coz we also have an agency...and its an agency coming from oxford, where my fiancee lives...
    i applied last april 23...im in waitng time now...goodluck to us,,,,more prayers...

hi rayoflight, our agency that we get for assistance is from cebu city..not to far in cdo. my hubby like to have an agency here in phil so that its easy for me to communicate and assist me on the process. the reason also why we hire a agency here in phil than everywhere else,to assure that all there services that they offer in net is true and not a scam...coz money should be valued...but so far the agency that we hired is doing there job and really help us to the entire process.....yup were in waiting vain now...we will just be patient and pray always...by the way ray, did you apply your visa here in the phil?..just wanna know..tnx

Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
    Goodluck to both of you Angel17 and jonnywina.I am fiance visa applicant as well and patiently waiting for 10th weeks this Monday.
    hi pat, goodluck to the 3 of us together with rayoflight...i will include you to my prayer and hope that you will receive your visa very soon...i understand you coz we have the same feelings right now...we both missed our hubby...we will just kep believing and think positive....on our stage it is very important to have a patient as our virtue!...goodluck iand dont worry im sure yours is nearly there than me just 1 week passed by after my submission of my docs.... hoping a fast result....goodluck pat and update us always......tnx

to all of us in waiting vain...patient is our virtue! we can do it and gos is with us....GOODLUCK TO ALL OF US...update us aswell...tnx

hi rayoflight, our agency that we get for assistance is from cebu city..not to far in cdo. my hubby like to have an agency here in phil so that its easy for me to communicate and assist me on the process. the reason also why we hire a agency here in phil than everywhere else,to assure that all there services that they offer in net is true and not a scam...coz money should be valued...but so far the agency that we hired is doing there job and really help us to the entire process.....yup were in waiting vain now...we will just be patient and pray always...by the way ray, did you apply your visa here in the phil?..just wanna know..tnx
    Hello angel,
    i applied here in Phil.....and we have our agency from england..its very expensive, 500pounds..huhuhuhhu...
    all we have to do now is keep on praying...
    so you are from cebu..?..i plan to get CFO in cebu, but the schedule is only thursday & friday...do you think u can get an sticker thesame date?
    if you will go there thrusday, do you think you will get the sticket,also that day?
    thanx

Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
    Hi PAT,
    goodluck to both of us, and also to angel.....
    dont forget to tell us if you got your visa ....

Hello angel,
    i applied here in Phil.....and we have our agency from england..its very expensive, 500pounds..huhuhuhhu...
    all we have to do now is keep on praying...
    so you are from cebu..?..i plan to get CFO in cebu, but the schedule is only thursday & friday...do you think u can get an sticker thesame date?
    if you will go there thrusday, do you think you will get the sticket,also that day?
    thanx

hi rayoflight,im from cagayan de oro city not too far in cebu.about your question, im not sure if it is thursday and friday the avaialable sched coz when i had a seminar in cebu it was wednesday. im not sure of it but my agency told me anytime as long its not saturday or sunday. you will have your seminar in ST.MARY EUPHRASIA INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION,INC. there address is 3rd floor ayaay arcade,60 mango avenue cebu city..after the seminar, you will have to go to CFO OFFICE in cebu city...so you can get right away the sticker after the seminar...hope it could help....GOODLUCK TO US!

Banned
    waiting in vain? why in vain? the results haven't been out yet right? oh boy... you shouldn't be inviting negative energies... so just say "waiting"... not in vain yet... good luck to all of you!

hi rayoflight,im from cagayan de oro city not too far in cebu.about your question, im not sure if it is thursday and friday the avaialable sched coz when i had a seminar in cebu it was wednesday. im not sure of it but my agency told me anytime as long its not saturday or sunday. you will have your seminar in ST.MARY EUPHRASIA INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION,INC. there address is 3rd floor ayaay arcade,60 mango avenue cebu city..after the seminar, you will have to go to CFO OFFICE in cebu city...so you can get right away the sticker after the seminar...hope it could help....GOODLUCK TO US!
    thanx for the info friend, i got that schedule information in the site.....so you get your seminar while waiting?, i thought u can only get the seminar and the sticker if you already got your visa..?Coz you will submit the original passport right?......about the seminar, is that available any time also? as long as its 8am-5pm?

Respected Member
    Goodluck on your application
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Hi PAT,

... not IF ... but WHEN she gets her visa. And so will ALL of you! It just takes a little time ...

when i had a seminar in cebu it was wednesday.
    Yes, that's right ... same with my wife ... and she was able to pick up her CFO sticker the same day.

goodluck to ...
    ... all of you!!!

thanx for the info friend, i got that schedule information in the site.....so you get your seminar while waiting?, i thought u can only get the seminar and the sticker if you already got your visa..?Coz you will submit the original passport right?......about the seminar, is that available any time also? as long as its 8am-5pm?

i think yup...its always available anytime as long its 8am-5pm (except saturday and sunday). i suggest you go to cebu for seminar if you already have a visa because if you plan now to have a cfo seminar you will have to go back again to get your cfo sticker...cfo will only give us sticker if we have already a visa. we will just present the certification that we recieved on the seminar from euphrasia foundation in cfo for sticker in our visa...like me i have to go back again to cebu to get my sticker if i had my visa already...if i know this before, i would go to cebu after my visa approved so that i will get my sticker immediately which is the very important...and less expenses also...hope it could help you...

Hi PAT,
    goodluck to both of us, and also to angel.....

Yes I will and thank rayoflight,good luck to all of us who are now in waiting line.

hi pat, goodluck to the 3 of us together with rayoflight...i will include you to my prayer and hope that you will receive your visa very soon...i understand you coz we have the same feelings right now...we both missed our hubby...we will just kep believing and think positive....on our stage it is very important to have a patient as our virtue!...goodluck iand dont worry im sure yours is nearly there than me just 1 week passed by after my submission of my docs.... hoping a fast result....goodluck pat and update us always......tnx

Thanks angel17,expect me to do the same.and yes,will post here.

i think yup...its always available anytime as long its 8am-5pm (except saturday and sunday). i suggest you go to cebu for seminar if you already have a visa because if you plan now to have a cfo seminar you will have to go back again to get your cfo sticker...cfo will only give us sticker if we have already a visa. we will just present the certification that we recieved on the seminar from euphrasia foundation in cfo for sticker in our visa...like me i have to go back again to cebu to get my sticker if i had my visa already...if i know this before, i would go to cebu after my visa approved so that i will get my sticker immediately which is the very important...and less expenses also...hope it could help you...
    A BIG HELP friend....a BIG thanx too...coz i plan to go to Cebu to get that CFO, coz i thought that i can get that before my visa....anyway i call the cfo office in Cebu or (you have a number of euphrasia foundation where u had your seminar) so that im sure if i can get seminar on monday, coz if i got my visa i plan to get flight on tuesday evening(to LONDON)....in GOD's will of course, through PRAYERS.....friend you can send msgs on my ym, i have on my right name....
    goodluck for us....

A BIG HELP friend....a BIG thanx too...coz i plan to go to Cebu to get that CFO, coz i thought that i can get that before my visa....anyway i call the cfo office in Cebu or (you have a number of euphrasia foundation where u had your seminar) so that im sure if i can get seminar on monday, coz if i got my visa i plan to get flight on tuesday evening(to LONDON)....in GOD's will of course, through PRAYERS.....friend you can send msgs on my ym, i have on my right name....
    goodluck for us....

hi rayoflight, i already add you in my ym..just accept my invitation...i'll just give you the info there...tnx

hi rayoflight, i already add you in my ym..just accept my invitation...i'll just give you the info there...tnx
    Thanx angel, sad to say, coz i didnt get your invatation ...anyway try again..hehehe....thanx...
    goodluck to all of us waiting..Godbless

Mine be4 when I applied a fiancee visa I was usin an Agency also their office is beside in the DFA Cebu. Btw, good luck to you guys!

goodluck for us....

hi friend,heres the number of st.mary euphrasia integrated development foundation,inc...MANILA ADDRESS: 1043 aurora boulevard,1108 quezon city..tel.no.(632)913-6439 ;911-1814 website:www.smef-cow-phil.org.....CEBU ADDRESS: 3rd floor ayaay arcade, 60 mango avenue,6000 cebu city..tel no.(032) 235-3745 ;235-3746...hope it could be help to you my friend...

Newbie (Restricted Access)

waiting anyone applied april 20?

hi guys its my first time to post here..Can i ask to all good hearted people here to pls help me..my application was lodge april 16.its a student dependant visa.vfs told me that it takes 30 working days its now more than 30 working days..i know you will understand me the hardship of waiting..thanks for those who will reply..godbless

Thread Information