Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Where is it a good place to meet a single Filipina in UK?

Where is a good place to meet a single Filipina girl in the UK?

Asian food shops ... Tried them and not many Filipinas there.

Nightclubs ... Haven't tried them but i know that most Filipinas are conservative and are not keen drinkers.

Meeting them while out and about? ... Possible i guess, but hard to strike up a conversation with one i would imagine.

Any advice?

Maybe it is worth just trying to find a Filipino group of friends in my area and let them introduce a Filipina to me?

Any suggestions anyone.

Barrio fiesta sa london,coming up fairly soon,in Lambton park Hounslow,weekend event 100,000+ ladies sounds like a flock of parrots has descended upon west london,but great fun Wander round,eat some food,listen to the music,relax and be yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Barrio fiesta sa london,coming up fairly soon,in Lambton park Hounslow,weekend event 100,000+ ladies sounds like a flock of parrots has descended upon west london,but great fun Wander round,eat some food,listen to the music,relax and be yourself
    Sounds good to me Might just check it out, thanks for the heads-up Any advice how to approach them? Or just with a smile and hello? Many British go to such events? Or maybe it's good to stand out all eyes on me that way

You get a number of Brits mate,normally with their pinay wives/partners Just smile,have a chat,same as with other ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    You get a number of Brits mate,normally with their pinay wives/partners Just smile,have a chat,same as with other ladies
    Thanks for the advice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely-Prince View Post
    Where is a good place to meet a single Filipina girl in the UK?---------99.9 % are engaged

Asian food shops ... Tried them and not many Filipinas there. ----Of course,we just spent 20 minutes and zoom,gone out
    Nightclubs ... Haven't tried them but i know that most Filipinas are conservative and are not keen drinkers. ---you are absolutely right on thatspot on
    Meeting them while out and about? ... Possible i guess, but hard to strike up a conversation with one i would imagine. you will find them with guys as well b/f or husband
    Any advice?
    Maybe it is worth just trying to find a Filipino group of friends in my area and let them introduce a Filipina to me?-----you look stingy,to spend airfare going in PI,I would recommend 10 filipina single and with proffesion visit the country then hahaha just kidding
    Any suggestions anyone.
    Go visit the lovely country then

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Go visit the lovely country then
    Is that the best way to meet them then by visiting Philippines?
    I mean how would i introduce myself?
    Advice please.

Banned
    Is that the best way to meet them then by visiting Philippines?
    I mean how would i introduce myself?
    Advice please.
    Yes,but make sure you had one to visit and just not flew there and just start to find one,hey is that youre age ,really ? 18

Yes,but make sure you had one to visit and just not flew there and just start to find one,hey is that youre age ,really ? 18
    Yes really 18, what do you expect of me at the age of 18? To go and have a different girl every night of the week?
    I am not like that.

Banned
    Yes really 18, what do you expect of me at the age of 18? To go and have a different girl every night of the week?
    I am not like that.
    oiiii, Did I thought of that or say so .. I mean look whos talking at the age of 18 sounds so serious...well the way you are serious,hmmm what about keep in touch to my daughter and wait for another 8 years,so both of you are matured enough,Hows that

you know using the internet is just another way to meet others,i dont know why people think theres anything wrong in it!

can i ask why your looking for a filipina?

you are aware alot of young filipinas wont be looking for a serious relationship until 24/25 or older so they can finish there schooling.depnding where there from?

i suggest you go and travel over there and see what its really like and what you may expect?

just use the forum for any help and advice,besides your still young do you really want the burden of a serious relationship already?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    ,besides your still young do you really want the burden of a serious relationship already?
    Listen to Kuya Bornabirth
    Hehe sorry... What i mean is when i figure out how to upload pictures here...You will show them to your daughter and if you accept me allow us to get in contact?
    Sure (wink)in few times of knowing you ,yes why not,but not this early

Listen to Kuya Bornabirth

Sure (wink)
    So will you consider putting me and your daughter in contact?

i edit my post #20
    That is fine for me and taking things slow is the best way to go. Love can't be rushed, it takes time to find the true love. I might be young but i am old enough to know this at least. Thanks for accepting my friend request add

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    you know using the internet is just another way to meet others,i dont know why people think theres anything wrong in it!

can i ask why your looking for a filipina?

you are aware alot of young filipinas wont be looking for a serious relationship until 24/25 or older so they can finish there schooling.depnding where there from?

i suggest you go and travel over there and see what its really like and what you may expect?

just use the forum for any help and advice,besides your still young do you really want the burden of a serious relationship already?
    Why Filipina you ask me?
    Because they are well known for being loyal, honest, respectful, conservative and decent.
    All of the qualities they hold which the British/European girls don't seem to have a clue about.

Why Filipina you ask me?
    Because they are well known for being loyal, honest, respectful, conservative and decent.
    All of the qualities they hold which the British/European girls don't seem to have a clue about.
    Women are women irrespective of ethnicity LP,conservativeI have met one or two that contradict that theory travel around mate,get your passport,a pocket of cash,go off and see the world,you will learn a lot,but dont be in a rush to marry,you know the old saying.................Marry in haste repent at leisure

Respected Member
    There is a filipino community up here in glasgow... and it is getting bigger everytime they schedule a conference.

We were invited there once, but sad to say we were unable to attend.

But I manage to stay in contact with one of the organizer.

if you are interested, i can contact her and introduce you to the group. There are a lot of British men attending since some of the members have British husbands/Bf.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amam62 View Post
    There is a filipino community up here in glasgow... and it is getting bigger everytime they schedule a conference.

We were invited there once, but sad to say we were unable to attend.

But I manage to stay in contact with one of the organizer.

if you are interested, i can contact her and introduce you to the group. There are a lot of British men attending since some of the members have British husbands/Bf.
    Cant you see I am refering my daughter to her now and you are there trying to introduce fil community

As said earlier, most Filipinas are looking for an older guy with maturity, financial stability, own home. Not that they're mercenary or anything, it's just what they look for in a man.
    Besides if you started a relationship with a girl in the Phils then it will cost you a fortune in flights, visa, etc. You're unlikely to find a single Filipina in the UK unless she's the daughter of a Filipino couple already living here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    young man now i dont wish to upset mrs majorr or anyone else BUT there is a lot of difference in a filipina or a filipino that was born in the uk to one that was born and is still is living in the philippines i think the term westernised springs to mind ,go there have a look you dont have to look very hard to find a companion there they find you even old fossils like me get fed up with so much attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavanddal View Post
    As said earlier, most Filipinas are looking for an older guy with maturity, financial stability, own home.
    Meaning you dont need to hide your real age ,cause we are prefer "matured,responsible,loving" guy

Banned
    Where is a good place to meet a single Filipina girl in the UK?
    Any advice?
    Church on a Sunday....???

Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest... "

Hi Lonely-Prince,...You do sound a little serious for your age but...

Reading the links here you DO have some good advice but... Would you hook up one of your daughters too you ??....

I would suggest carry on reading here and find a nice steady pen pal , as a divorced male I can give you free advice like a woman and man changes so much from the ages of 20 to 30 that it would not be in your best interest to rush into marriage...Phil
    ...A wild bird should never be caged as it breaks it`s spirit...The cage door is always open...

Thread Information