Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I have seen a fight or two in the philippines,they dont tend to have punch-ups ALA manny pacquiao,they actually prefer knife-ups and I once saw two guys hold a man while the third broke a bottle over his head Good clean fun
    Yes sounds like very good clean fun indeed

I have seen a fight or two in the philippines,they dont tend to have punch-ups ALA manny pacquiao,they actually prefer knife-ups and I once saw two guys hold a man while the third broke a bottle over his head Good clean fun
    Yes sounds like good clean fun to me too

Banned
    Do you want to get marry now or just want to have friend pinay ?? because if you just want friend,well...youre just 18..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Do you want to get marry now or just want to have friend pinay ?? because if you just want friend,well...youre just 18..
    If i met the right lady i would get married to her now.
    I am not like others, i don't believe in having a different girl every night of the week.
    There should be just one special one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely-Prince View Post
    If i met the right lady i would get married to her now.
    I am not like others, i don't believe in having a different girl every night of the week.
    There should be just one special one.
    oppps I was replying on your other thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    oppps I was replying on your other thread
    I am serious and that is the reason i am here on this website to find somebody special.
    Please treat me as such, salamat ang ingat ka

You are only 18 so why the hurry to find a soul mate?

Take your time and if things do not work out with this girl then maybe you can visit the Philippines although i would not advise going on your own while so young!!

Any reason why your wanting to marry so young?Can you afford to run a household at the age of 18? are you independant from your parents?Working and earning enough to afford a place?

Respected Member
    That's ok my friend. I am sorry if i am confusing you with my trail of thoughts. If this Filipina and her siblings are involved with T.S.T i will have no choice but to look for another Filipina. I need to be happy and in my search to find a soul-mate there will be break-ups along the way, i am here hoping to meet a loving Filipina.
    You don't start looking for another filipina for a potential relationship when you are still in one. That's still considered cheating. You have to sort things out first with your current gf. Unless you knew for sure what this TST is all about, then that's when you decide if you will continue or leave the relationship. How sure are you that her family is not law-abiding? You have to gather facts first before you make up some conclusions about her and her family. I think it's not fair to her. And in this forum, the only way you can meet filipinas will be through referrals from members since all of us members here are married already or in a relationship with brit guys already.

Respected Member
    In June i'll be returning back to the Philippines... if you want you can add me on facebook so i could introduce you to few of my colleagues.

You could start making friends with them and discover different types of filipina in the philippines.

Banned
    Oh I say,

First time I met my wife's brother he made a great show of polishing his gun (an ancient revolver) telling me it was his best friend, along with the other boyz in da hood. Vaguely amusing, but I managed a suitably serious expression. Didn't have the heart to tell him I had a larger arsenal. The poor boys just want to be taken seriously, underneath they are all charming and polite.

Should I divorce my wife because of this Bornatbirth?

why you asking me you married her? do whatever you like!

do you polish your own gun?

Banned
    I keep my weapon concealed, it frightens people if I get it out. I sometimes admire it alone. Though I must shoot it all off soon.

I love the western image of the shy,subserviant,demure filipina The first week in March I had a night in Manila so I popped into LA Cafe on Del Pilar,I was sitting drinking a coke when there was a scuffle on the far side of the bar which started to turn nasty A tiny little pinay was getting into an indian national and trying to wrestle him to the floor I passed him about 10 minutes later as I left the place,he was still arguing with security at the door trying to get back inside

Banned

Talking

i used to have trouble with my weapon it would always get me in trouble mind you my new wife to be, has solved that problem

Respected Member
    I love the western image of the shy,subserviant,demure filipina The first week in March I had a night in Manila so I popped into LA Cafe on Del Pilar,I was sitting drinking a coke when there was a scuffle on the far side of the bar which started to turn nasty A tiny little pinay was getting into an indian national and trying to wrestle him to the floor I passed him about 10 minutes later as I left the place,he was still arguing with security at the door trying to get back inside
    So i suppose that's the western image of the shy, subserviant, demure filipina that you love?

Banned
    I am shocked Tawi2, that you might go to the LA Cafe. Shocking. I only go, of course, because it is not far from my wife's aunt's house. Mind you I didn't go there for years, only ventured in last December to remind myself of the debauchery available to those that might go there. I know someone that says he goes there because he likes playing pool. Yeah right mate, nothing else there to make it interesting is there.

Thank you Sophie I now love you. Yes this is the image held by many people, it is a wild assumption that everyone is the same (i.e. all filipinas are shy, subserviant etc). We are all different.

I managed a little jam session with a filipino band last night, they are such good musicians (now is that a wild assumption too!).

Quote Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
    I keep my weapon concealed, it frightens people if I get it out. I sometimes admire it alone. Though I must shoot it all off soon.
    DO you? DOES it, indeed? REALLY? MUST you? Dearie me, the mind boggles!

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    i used to have trouble with my weapon it would always get me in trouble mind you my new wife to be, has solved that problem
    Shame on you Dave! Stop boasting!

Banned
    Should I divorce my wife because of this Bornatbirth?
    You should do that long ago,because you really sounds your not happy with your wife

I only popped into LA because I had been eating in the Hobbit Bar over the road Ermitas changed a lot,when I first went there before mayor lim rode into town and cleaned it up like dodge-city LA was known as Rosies Diner Now that was a den of vice and iniquity Amazonia over the road is a nicer bar to play pool in

Banned
    oh... there are brawls and punch-ups here too... but depends on which part of the bar scene you are.. and if you're at the right place and at the right time, you'll be lucky to witness one... hehehehe

Florge,I saw a mild cat-fight at VENUE once,little bit of pushing and shoving,the air was blue with p**ang i*a's for a while

Respected Member katie37pinayuk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    why you asking me you married her? do whatever you like!

do you polish your own gun?

Banned

Thank you Sophie I now love you. .

hows the son in law?

is he upto the job?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    hows the son in law?

is he upto the job?
    I dont know,I was looking for him too.... Where are you now my future son in law

Lets wait till tomorrow,if he will turn up

Hope he hasnt had a visit from the TST "Friendship" group After all he dropped his lady within one evening of being in here amongst the bad influences and swore undying love for Mrs M's daughter

you mean those swords got some action

maybe they chop him off?

She is 19 and was born in Cavite ... She has been here for just over 2 years i believe.
    so she was here since she was only 17 years old???? how did she get in here may I asked and what's her job if any?

my partner and i met here i uk... started on the internet...met my family 4 times and we have been together nearly 5 years now... time really flies when you are with someone you truly love...

tattoos are not good...but hey don't judge the book by its covers!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information