Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deltonmay29 View Post
    Goodluck to all of us here girl you will get yours soon who knows angel tongue pala ako
    Then use your angel tounge for yourself first thanks for the nice chat last night Mad and I will be your partner in praying too

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Then use your angel tounge for yourself first thanks for the nice chat last night Mad and I will be your partner in praying too

That's the problem ... they dont take effect on me so I better be an angel tongue to others

delton may

there is a time for everything...your time will come...,maybe tomorrow...maybe morning.maybe noon...

Respected Member
    Anyone with any news today? Who should be next to hear anything (assuming first come first serve basis). Our 10th week of waiting tomorrow so 2 more weeks till i really do start going mental.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob&Lol2009 View Post
    Anyone with any news today? Who should be next to hear anything (assuming first come first serve basis). Our 10th week of waiting tomorrow so 2 more weeks till i really do start going mental.
    Awww, lucky Deltonmay havent bring to mental yet, gosh can u imagine waiting for nearly 7 months for her visa, wow I salute her patience, If I am on her situation I will really turn back and said "Inyo na ang UK ninyo"

Respected Member
    7 months.....what visa has Deltonmay29 applied for?

Banned
    7 months.....what visa has Deltonmay29 applied for?
    Fiancee po I already feel pity for her eh

Banned
    Please include me to your list Mrs Major... I have been waiting for SIX MONTHS now
    Something seems not in order, here....

You may have followed up with phone calls and e-mails to the Embassy, but this long wait doesn't look normal by any standards.

I suggest very strongly that you phone again and ask what is specifically being done.

Best of luck.

Respected Member
    Hope she hears something soon, 7 months is a long time and she has much much more patience than i have!!

Respected Member
    Aromulus, i agree, 7 months is not right.

I read on another forum that someone, after 13 weeks waiting and some phone calls to an embassy, they found out their application had been lost.

I dont want to put the heebie geebies up Deltonmay29 but has she had any reply from the embassy as i recall she was trying to get in touch with them.

To deltonmay,I really hope and pray for the release of your visa soon as well as other members who are still waiting patiently.

Banned
    Hope she hears something soon, 7 months is a long time and she has much much more patience than i have!!
    Your right Rob, she has so much patience than any one else in the forum, as I said before the longest ever for 5 months waited is Dyanne but she is eventually a student visa.

Huh, Lost thier application documents , golly! how can that be ? But you can be right, you know, as they lost my honda OR/CR (original) so I spend money/effort to solicitor proven that they lost it and request new copy to Land Transportation Office, annoying right? But scary to think of that Deltonmay keep waiting for it, never realise that her doc is lost, hope we are wrong

Hello my friends here, Mrs Major most especially and also to you Moderator Dom
    Thank you very much for the advices and support youre giving me. You are exactly right about your opinion, me having such a great PATIENCE with the embassy. To be honest Im dead worried but still trying my best not to lose control and say words to someone at the embassy, in which I would surely regret later on. For sure it will be my loss and not theirs. Its like what we say in tagalog 'asar-talo'. Juls, mare, i just phoned the embassy today but their answer is really getting to my nerves now. My visa is still on process. See that? it doesnt make any sense at all. Well obviously not. It was too late when I read your offline messages but anyway, i have saved them for my next phone to emb.
    All I can say right now, is THANK YOU FOR THE CONCERN AND SYMPATHY you guys are giving me here. You are already helping me get on with this stressful times of waiting as we all know, many of you here have been through this kind of situation and some are in the same position now like me. It really makes me scared thinking what if they (EMB) are not telling me the truth that they lost my docs and misplaced my application? That will be so UNFAIR because I have been honest with what i wrote in my application and all the documents i provided them.:( I know i deserve a fair treatment from them, but how can I squeeze them out of something they just do not either know nor they are not being informed by the ECO as well:(? I am very sorry to other members here who are also waiting for their results, I definitely do not mean to scare you off your pants about how my application's been going on. PEACE! I will keep you posted for sure Thanks Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by pat View Post
    to deltonmay,i really hope and pray for the release of your visa soon as well as other members who are still waiting patiently.
    thank you pat!

I phoned the BEmbassy at about 2:45 pm today and a Filipina answered the phone on the first ring. She told me that they are processing right now the applicants on the 23rd of March. And she also informed me that they only got my application last April 01, a day after submitting it to VFS! After that she hang up on me! So I phoned them back and another Filipina answered it but she just said that my application is under processed. Friendly people!

So that means another week of torture for me!
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

Banned
    I urge everyone who are in the 11th weeks to let your brit guy (fiancee or spouse) to do the call, I bet you, it helps a bit even its not big help..lol it realy helps, as I said I ask hubby to call them ( He wait till 1am here) and this is the words that I teach him to say to the "friendly people". Your right Ems

Hubby:(Note he called Wednesday morning 8:30am in PI) Hi This is Mr.Major, I am calling from United Kingdom, (to let them know,where the call came from) I wanted 2 follow up my fiancee's application, which she submited last (date).......and full name of my fiancee .........opsss and also they asked passport # of the applicants, so get all that ready so it wont take long the call,(she is typing it in front of computer while shes talking to hubby) her birth date........(need that for full information in system)

Staff: Sir if this weekend (thursday, Friday) didnt come out the result, call me on monday again

Friday morning I track my application 8am, collect your visa,

I urge everyone who are in the 11th weeks to let your brit guy (fiancee or spouse) to do the call, I bet you, it helps a bit even its not big help..lol it realy helps, as I said I ask hubby to call them ( He wait till 1am here) and this is the words that I teach him to say to the "friendly people". Your right Ems

Hubby:(Note he called Wednesday morning 8:30am in PI) Hi This is Mr.Major, I am calling from United Kingdom, (to let them know,where the call came from) I wanted 2 follow up my fiancee's application, which she submited last (date).......and full name of my fiancee .........opsss and also they asked passport # of the applicants, so get all that ready so it wont take long the call,(she is typing it in front of computer while shes talking to hubby) her birth date........(need that for full information in system)

Staff: Sir if this weekend (thursday, Friday) didnt come out the result, call me on monday again

Friday morning I track my application 8am, collect your visa,
    Thanks a lot for this info ate J, I guess I will try to call them on behalf of my sweet mahal Maricel at the end of our 11th week
    Didn't tried to call them yet - as we just finished our 10th week today...
    Jiri & Maricel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Thanks a lot for this info ate J, I guess I will try to call them on behalf of my sweet mahal Maricel at the end of our 11th week
    Didn't tried to call them yet - as we just finished our 10th week today...
    Your welcome Ji, yeah need to wait till 11th weeks, because if you call them in 10 weeks they will just shut you with the words of "wait for 13 weeks,still in process"

To all those who are still waiting for the result of their visas Hope you get all your visas soon. Congrats in advance

Banned
    That's the problem ... they dont take effect on me so I better be an angel tongue to others
    Congratulation mare ko, wow I didnt expect that your promoted from member to respected with 3 rep power ), hehehe because i been trying to send you pm you cant access, hope the next good news is your visa

Thank you Rob&Lol Goodluck to you too and God Bless!

Congratulation mare ko, wow I didnt expect that your promote with your status from member to respected ( I didnt even give u rep power eh , hehehe because i been trying to send you pm you cant access, hope the next good news is your visa
    Thank you mare! I have just noticed that i already have this Rep power

Respected Member
    Thank you Rob&Lol Goodluck to you too and God Bless!
    No probs!! you deserve to have your visa next!!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empott View Post
    She told me that they are processing right now the applicants on the 23rd of March.
    thats good, so they are moving along...all be it slowly hehehe.

Once the march lot have their visas (including Deltonmay) then us aprilians can start hoping. Mick, youre early april arent you? anyone else early april?

Once the march lot have their visas (including Deltonmay) then us aprilians can start hoping. Mick, youre early april arent you? anyone else early april?
    Mine is april 23...hope we are on the early nxt batch visa....its our 10weeks now....

I'm the last one from the March batch and the only one that doesn't have the visa yet.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

Quote Originally Posted by empott View Post
    I'm the last one from the March batch and the only one that doesn't have the visa yet.
    what date on march?.....don't you worry friend ....you will have your visa this week.....

We submitted ours 28th April, so i guess still more weeks of waiting

congrats paulgee

congrast shirley...aka...paulgee...

Thread Information