Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    Does it make any difference if we lodge our application by post or submit them personally?
    What I mean is we cant lodge our application by post, isnt it? How did u manage to give your doc in british embassy, isnt it we submit it personally at VFS ? by now..... because I dont know about zobel as obviously I heard they can submit their application by post, but not this time around because of the biometric process

Banned
    So therefore the maximum waiting time for a settlement visa is 6 mos.
    Deltonmay dont get surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Yeah - I've noticed that in this thread - must be totally destructive...
    I would advise her to try to pursue it as hard as possible - flood them with e-mails etc...
    Fingers crossed for her...
    Jiri & Maricel

Banned
    Worried about my son 4 yrs old application, but my hubby explain to me his application is straigh forward, he depend on our situation w/c we are doing fine in everything, but your right Ji (must be Ji because maricel sleeping at the moment in pinas, lol) still finger crossed here also

Worried about my son 4 yrs old application, but my hubby explain to me his application is straigh forward, he depend on our situation w/c we are doing fine in everything, but your right Ji (must be Ji because maricel sleeping at the moment in pinas, lol) still finger crossed here also
    Yeah - it is Jiri - as my Maricel isn't contributing in here, but it might improve when she will be in here (soon I hope)
    And she's not sleeping yet - just finishing chat with her...
    Jiri & Maricel

Is your son excited Mrs M?Just in time for summer,if you get the chance Lego-land in Winsdor,never saw a kid yet whose face didnt light up when they visit there

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Hahahaha, he really dont know whats going on about, he had no idea of everything, 4 yrs old eh, all I say to him is "Beh, Im gonna pick you up and he will just simply say "yeyyyyyyy" and now he is busy to my sis house and if I ask him he will come to the UK, he doesnt want, wahhhhhhh

No icon again!!!!

He doesnt want at the moment,I know what four year old boys are like,but wait till he goes to Lego-land or the natural history Museum to see the full sized moving dinosaurs When he is on the plane tell him he is going to willie Wonkas Chocolate Factory,he wont cry then

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Would you believe when he saw the Jollibee dancing, usually he saw the jollibee statue at the entrance of Jollibee, and when there is a children party there is Jollibee masscot dancing and he scared and run... Tawi if the topic is all about Jed, wow it would be more interesting in my part, waaaahhhh I am dying to see him, miss him so much huhuhuh

No icon again, hows that????

Hi Mrs Major
    I have just read your message to me. Sorry I had to sign off from here because i was chatting with my fiance. Anyway ikaw ha.... i noticed you are not in my friend's list anymore? bakit nagkaganon??? he he he inalis mo ko siguro thats why i cant send message to you.. helllooooo ikaw ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Yeah - I've noticed that in this thread - must be totally destructive...
    I would advise her to try to pursue it as hard as possible - flood them with e-mails etc...
    Fingers crossed for her...
    Hi Jiri, thanks so much for your concern and advice. Im keeping my eye on these people. I cant help but worry now because I have been waiting for the result of my application for ages now. And Mrs Major is right, I cant sleep very well because of it. By the way may i add you to my friends list?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deltonmay29 View Post
    Hi Mrs Major
    I have just read your message to me. Sorry I had to sign off from here because i was chatting with my fiance. Anyway ikaw ha.... i noticed you are not in my friend's list anymore? bakit nagkaganon??? he he he inalis mo ko siguro thats why i cant send message to you.. helllooooo ikaw ha!
    Sorry po but i made it back muahhh

Had anyone got their visa lately?
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

hi delton may.did you try calling this number?

For PLDT / Smart Subscribers 1-909-885-VISA (8472).
    For Bayantel 1-903-VISAUK or 1-903-847285

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by estherboaz View Post

That is expensive rate if you call that # that is from VFS, the one she got is direct to embassy, that # you give they will just tell you to wait, as they also wait only for the doc released from the embassy

Thats the number i rang when i followed up my visa application.thats also the number written in the receipt given by vfs when application is lodged.

There is no expensive thing if you really wnat to know whats happening to your application.Its better to call that number than go to the embassy and get the same answer.

Your case is different coz your husband called the embassy.She is not yet a citizen thats why that number was given by VFS.

Sorry Mrs Major...i just want to explain why i suggested that number to deltonmay.

Banned
    No worries Esther What I am saying is..why they need to spend if they can ring the no cost at all, second you can not get definite answer to VFS they are only like "maid" of British embassy, they dont know also when to release and what decision as well, 3rd there is no difference whether the caller is Filipino or British, 4th Delton may can ask her fiancee to call, if the Embassy prioritize the call of British than filipina,

And also I had loads of experience to VFS if you email them follow up your application, they will just reply a "general" answer which is still at the Embassy, VFS only responsibility is accept and release the visa afterwards they dont know all about the decision making as well as how long would it take, for sure they will just reply to them 3 months of waiting figure

Banned
    Thats the number i rang when i followed up my visa application.
    And what they told you when you call them and follow up your application?

Quote Originally Posted by empott View Post
    Had anyone got their visa lately?
    Hello empott, any news in the status of your application?.....

Respected Member

Visa from HK in 8 working days

I have just seen on another forum that someone got their spouse visa from HK (via manila) in 8 working days. Hmmmmmmm anyone got any theories/explanations for this?

each application is subject to an individual assessment and processing times may vary

Hello esther,i tried that today but didnt work,to deltonmay try +63 2 858 2398 or +63 2 858 2297 I was able to get through, just call at 1-3pm.....hope it helps.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rob&Lol2009 View Post
    I have just seen on another forum that someone got their spouse visa from HK (via manila) in 8 working days. Hmmmmmmm anyone got any theories/explanations for this?
    ... strange! Mind you, I read [somewhere] about proposals to channel more and more visa requests from other Far Eastern applicants through the British Embassy in Manila. And I remember thinking: 'hasn't it ENOUGH on its "plate" ALREADY?'. If this is INDEED the case - and such farcical plans have since been given the "green light" - then it's no wonder waiting times have been prolonged ...

... let's hope NOT! Anyway, welcome to the forum, Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
    Hello esther,i tried that today but didnt work,to deltonmay try +63 2 858 2398 or +63 2 858 2297 I was able to get through, just call at 1-3pm.....hope it helps.
    Hello Pat. Those are the numbers that I have been calling alternately. But most of the times that I try to call, for example the number 858 2398, if it wasnt a mere busy tone, its just ringing as if nobody cares to answer at all. There was a time that my call were asnwered luckily by their staff but she cant give me any idea. She only said that my application is still in the hands of the ECO in charge. Then just adviced me to try calling enquiring again the next week.

Hello Estherboaz I appreciate your suggestion. But sad to say i have tried calling these number too and they cant give a sensible answer to enquiry. Its just the same when you track application thru online. It was just I spent some money on nothing at all.

Sorry po but i made it back muahhh
    Hi Mrs Major... Thanks for putting my name back into your list would you like to chat sometime? Kindly add me nalang. same id in ym im online most of the times.

Banned
    Im sure these these are right number: 858-2297/ 8582398
    You gave me these numbers mrs major, remember?
    Hello Estherboaz I appreciate your suggestion. But sad to say i have tried calling these number too and they cant give a sensible answer to enquiry. Its just the same when you track application thru online. It was just I spent some money on nothing at all.
    May, last card lol ask your fiance to do the call, who knows it helps like what hubby did, I ask him to call instead me, have you try that option

Hello Pat. Those are the numbers that I have been calling alternately. But most of the times that I try to call, for example the number 858 2398, if it wasnt a mere busy tone, its just ringing as if nobody cares to answer at all. There was a time that my call were asnwered luckily by their staff but she cant give me any idea. She only said that my application is still in the hands of the ECO in charge. Then just adviced me to try calling enquiring again the next week.

Just keep ringing them using that number,I tried many times same as you did and luckily staff answered my call. Let your fiance call vfs too as MrsJMajor advice....hope we receive our visa soon.

Banned
    Just keep ringing them using that number,I tried many times same as you did and luckily staff answered my call. Let your fiance call vfs too as MrsJMajor advice....hope we receive our visa soon.
    No, not the VFS, the british embassy should be the right place to call...VFS has got nothing to do about the visa they only received and release

Yeah, Goodluck to all of us still waiting to be with our 'honeys and darlings'

Thread Information