Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Question

Quote Originally Posted by rayofLight View Post
    HELLO mick....
    i called the embassy today 7/16/09 1:10pm P.T.....and we got thesame answer......they said that... they are still on the March 26 applications......wow...so after 1week....no changes....?......but when my hubby called them after me...he also got same answer""processing the march application""...but they told my husband that i will get my visa early of 4th month...
    Hi rayoflight,
    Thank you for the information, ours is at 12 weeks today I think.
    So what has happened this last week that they are sill on March 26 applacations?
    It makes me wonder if becouse they are also doing them for outher countries that ours are being held back!
    We will hope they do get back to them soon.
    Mick.

Hi Deltonmay
    Congratulations and all the best!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by rob&lol2009 View Post
    well done and congrats!!! After 7 months waiting im sure you already know exactly what to take hehehe....you had the time to plan !!

Quote: I just finished talking to the embassy personel, she said they are still processing the march 26 applicants! I said we phoned early last week and you were processing march 26 already. She said that's right but they have countless applicants. This is taking so loooong! Quote

i still cant believe that its taking so long......
    Quote Originally Posted by rayoflight View Post
    congratulation ......
    :beer::beer::britain:
    Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    well done and my congratulations to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sheila_ady View Post
    wow i am happy for you maddy.i am glad you got the visa now.so realy to fly now?and when is it?:bouncyhappy:

Hello em,, hop eyou will get your visa soon.cross my fingers.and all for those who are waiting.good luck.

Hi juliettttttttttttttttttttttttt.work ka na? Hope i can call you 1 day.give me your tel. In private.please lol.

Have a nice day all.

Still busy with the house and flr gathering docs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ji&ma View Post
    :hellooo:congratulations:hellooo:
    That's very good news and no wonder you are looking forward to be flying very soon to uk.
    After such a long wait you well deserve it
    :britain::redancedancer08::redancedancer08::britain:
    Quote Originally Posted by jem View Post
    congratulations!!!!:hellooo::hellooo::hellooo::hellooo::hellooo::hellooo::hellooo::hellooo::hellooo::hellooo:
    Quote Originally Posted by pepe n pilar View Post
    congratulations deltonmay29. Well done!...
    Have a safe flight to the uk!..:d
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    congratulations deltonmay, finally the long wait is over
    Quote Originally Posted by jay&zobel View Post
    hi deltonmay
    congratulations and all the best!!!1
    thank you so much to all of you!!! God bless!!!

Exclamation

Hello all,
    Does anyone know if they have moved on from 26th March yet?
    This does seem very strange.
    Mick.

Respected Member
    is there any way of checking these dates rather than calling them?

Respected Member
    Hello all,

Good luck to all waiting. Lets hope for a better week than last weeek.

Has anyone got any news at all??

Quote Originally Posted by Rob&Lol2009 View Post
    Hello all,

Good luck to all waiting. Lets hope for a better week than last weeek.

Has anyone got any news at all??
    Not yet, still waiting more or less patiently
    Just hope this week is going to be our last one, fingers crossed...
    Jiri & Maricel

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Just hope this week is going to be our last one, fingers crossed...
    Us too, but not feeling optimistic at all. Its just taking too long and should the application be refused, then thats 3 nearly 4 months down the drain.

Does anyone know if they have some sort of initial screening process?

Thumbs down

Us too, but not feeling optimistic at all. Its just taking too long and should the application be refused, then thats 3 nearly 4 months down the drain.

Does anyone know if they have some sort of initial screening process?
    Hi all,
    I agree its the "not knowing" how the application is going that gets to us, I switch my mobile phone on every morning hoping for an excited txt to say Jennifer has been told her visa is ready.
    I have not been able to get anything from the online checker, have tried the two I know of. When I asked about it when I phoned they just confirmed the application was in the queue.

Mick.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    Hi all,
    I agree its the "not knowing" how the application is going that gets to us, I switch my mobile phone on every morning hoping for an excited txt to say Jennifer has been told her visa is ready.
    I have not been able to get anything from the online checker, have tried the two I know of. When I asked about it when I phoned they just confirmed the application was in the queue.
    Mick.
    Hi again,
    Irecived a reply to my email today that gave me anouther link and also a different reference number.
    You may track your application on our website www.vfs-uk-ph.com using your reference number and date of birth, click on the "Track your Application" on the home page.

On using it it worked
    This message came up: "Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission"
    Is this just to say its in the Queue, or could it be good news?
    Hopefull Mick.

Respected Member
    Hi again,
    Irecived a reply to my email today that gave me anouther link and also a different reference number.
    You may track your application on our website www.vfs-uk-ph.com using your reference number and date of birth, click on the "Track your Application" on the home page.

On using it it worked
    This message came up: "Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission"
    Hopefull Mick.
    Thats the one ive been checking up on every single minute or every hour of every flippin day ever since we submitted. Just wish the words would change!! hehehe

Banned
    Hi again,

On using it it worked
    Hopefull Mick.
    it says it's on que and has been forwarded to the British embassy... good luck!

Banned
    Thats the one ive been checking up on every single minute or every hour of every flippin day ever since we submitted. Just wish the words would change!! hehehe
    Same here before I sleep, when I wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Same here before I sleep, when I wake up
    Its only been 3 weeks since we submit and im already checking day and night for the status to change!! I hope you guys who submit march/april get some good news soon! Maybe all in the same day! Today for sure.. come on come on!!!

Wasting your time

I honestly believe that you are all just wasting your time.

From previous postings, and my experience, there are only TWO statuses.

1. "Your application has been forwarded to the Embassy"
    (Which, as u submitted in person to VFS is obvious, but I guess they need
    to do, to officially confirm)

and

2. the txt you get which says...."Your passport is available to collect"

As we are all too aware, the time between status 1 - 2 can be anything from
    4 weeks to 14 weeks, but there will be NO news made available.
    Status 1 NEVER changes... there is NO update ...until you get that txt.
    No man is an island, but Barry is

Any good news for the april applicant...?

Newbie (Restricted Access) LouLou's Avatar
    To all those waiting, just hang on in there and be strong. I know how it feels - like it will never come. But it will.

My (Filipino) husband and I waited 10 weeks last year and I have to say, the status never changed on the visa website during the time I checked. My partner just received a call out of the blue one day to say it was ready and that his passport was being delivered to him.

Anyway, hope good things (and people) come to you all shortly!

Lou

Quote Originally Posted by LouLou View Post
    To all those waiting, just hang on in there and be strong. I know how it feels - like it will never come. But it will.

My (Filipino) husband and I waited 10 weeks last year and I have to say, the status never changed on the visa website during the time I checked. My partner just received a call out of the blue one day to say it was ready and that his passport was being delivered to him.

Lou
    Thank you very much for support Lou
    It is very welcomed as the waiting is soooo long and I can't wait to be with my gwapa asawa already. But I know we have to be patient, as the saying goes: "Patience is a virtue" and "All things come to he who waits."...

And - sorry, totaly forgot - welcome in here
    Jiri & Maricel

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by LouLou View Post

Lou
    Thank you LouLou,
    There are a batch of us on the 13th week and more for some
    and knowing Manila are now also processing other countries as well as the Philippines does not fill me with hope that a result will be soon.
    Mick.

Newbie (Restricted Access) LouLou's Avatar
    The gwapo bana arrived, safe and sound, as will the gwapa asawa. Just feels like the biggest stretch of time waiting. Then they're here and you've forgotten the wait in a couple of days!

Hope the clock-watching isn't too painful. My fingers are crossed for you all.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdjones View Post
    I honestly believe that you are all just wasting your time.

From previous postings, and my experience, there are only TWO statuses.

1. "Your application has been forwarded to the Embassy"
    (Which, as u submitted in person to VFS is obvious, but I guess they need
    to do, to officially confirm)

and

2. the txt you get which says...."Your passport is available to collect"

As we are all too aware, the time between status 1 - 2 can be anything from
    4 weeks to 14 weeks, but there will be NO news made available.
    Status 1 NEVER changes... there is NO update ...until you get that txt.
    I completely agree, but hey, im a sucker for punishment.

Any news from anyone at all? the end of march applicants must have been through by now and the beginning of aprils started. Anyone heard anything recently?

Angry

I completely agree, but hey, im a sucker for punishment.

Any news from anyone at all? the end of march applicants must have been through by now and the beginning of aprils started. Anyone heard anything recently?
    Hi,
    Ours is from the 16th April and no answer given for the delay in the email reply they sent me, just that its been passe on!

If they are doing other countries to catch up with then and not processing the Filipino ones becouse they do not have the extra staff they said they were going to take on, what can we do?
    This delayed not knowing is agony!
    Mick.

Hi,
    Ours is from the 16th April and no answer given for the delay in the email reply they sent me, just that its been passe on!

If they are doing other countries to catch up with then and not processing the Filipino ones becouse they do not have the extra staff they said they were going to take on, what can we do?
    This delayed not knowing is agony!
    Mick.
    The cost of a fiance visa has rose disgustingly in the last year. Maybe it is to pay for the extra storage costs of all the applications in the queue rather than more peeps to process.....
    (Our application lodged on 17th June, mite see Xmas at a push!)

I was hoping to read a good news today but sadly, no successful applicant yet from our batch.Mine is on the 12th week and I haven't made any inquiry from the embassy. The only checking i did (twice) is the online tracking with standard reply of "your visa has been forwarded x x x . On the positive note, this is an opportune time to bond with family and friends. Good luck to all of us!

ugh.. i have no hope for my 2nd of July application then! This is all so frustrating to read! xx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    ugh.. i have no hope for my 2nd of July application then! This is all so frustrating to read! xx
    Of course there is hope... you just have to wait longer that what the embassy promised. They should've hired more people if they are processing other countries as well. Right?

hey everyone! my sister's hubby called the embassy yesterday to follow-up status of their visa application. person who answered was nice enough to answer a few queries and i'd like to share them here for everyone's benefit. they said they are expecting to start april applicants next week. they are already 97% done with march applicants. hubby asked when the best time is to make another follow-up and they said to try again first week of august. hopefully there's already positive feedback by then.

she also said they are already doing some background check on all april applicants. they are hoping to make a decision in the coming weeks. i guess everyone will just have to wait a few more weeks.

regarding the 3 month target, girl said they are doing their best to meet that. while there are additional applicants coming from korea, japan, hong kong, etc, priority are filipino applications. :-) hope this gives a little encouragement to those who've been waiting for long weeks now! :-) my sister and her hubby were happy to know this at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjaes View Post
    hey everyone! my sister's hubby called the embassy yesterday to follow-up status of their visa application. person who answered was nice enough to answer a few queries and i'd like to share them here for everyone's benefit. they said they are expecting to start april applicants next week. they are already 97% done with march applicants. hubby asked when the best time is to make another follow-up and they said to try again first week of august. hopefully there's already positive feedback by then.

she also said they are already doing some background check on all april applicants. they are hoping to make a decision in the coming weeks. i guess everyone will just have to wait a few more weeks.

regarding the 3 month target, girl said they are doing their best to meet that. while there are additional applicants coming from korea, japan, hong kong, etc, priority are filipino applications. :-) hope this gives a little encouragement to those who've been waiting for long weeks now! :-) my sister and her hubby were happy to know this at the very least.

Every little update helps! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot for info Mjaes! |Very helpful
    It is nice to see at least some light at the end of tunnel:cwm35:

Just hope it isn't the train coming...
    Jiri & Maricel

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjaes View Post

Thanks so much for the update, its so refreshing to hear!!!

Thread Information