Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by rayofLight View Post
    Hi mick, i checked mine only this time, while i'm in the forum...and i got it....
    but .....still thesame result....
    ....how i wish they are telling there that my passport is ready to get...
    try to check again...
    Hello rayoflight,
    I have tried again and again! also now emaild them, can anyone confirm this is the correct email address:

info.ukph@vfshelpline.com
    If I have it right then I can only wait for an answer.

Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    Hello rayoflight,
    I have tried again and again! also now emaild them, can anyone confirm this is the correct email address:

info.ukph@vfshelpline.com
    If I have it right then I can only wait for an answer.

Mick.
    hello again....
    here is the email that i used to check my visa in the embassy....and they answer me after 10days...wow.....
    ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

Quote Originally Posted by deltonmay29 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I have just checked my online application status before i logged in here in the forum.
    And it says there: "YOUR APPLICATION IS READY FOR COLLECTION; PLEASE VISIT THE UK VISA APPLICATION CENTRE TO COLLECT THE SAME..."

Im a bit confused. What does that mean? is my application refused or approved?
    It seemed different from what I have read from other's which says "processed passport ready for collection"
    Anyway, whatever the outcome of it, i will keep you guys posted
    It's too late to go there at this time it's 5:30 Pm here in Manila. I will go to UKVAC tomorrow.
    Wish me all the luck and please pray for me. I REALLY CANNOT WAIT TO BE WITH THE MAN I LOVE MOST.
    WOOHOOOO
    Thats great news - I'm sure it is approved, no worries.
    They are sending these messages to all processed applicants and what I know they never say in them if it was successful or not...
    Good luck
    Jiri & Maricel

Hi everyone
    I have just checked my online application status before i logged in here in the forum.
    And it says there: "YOUR APPLICATION IS READY FOR COLLECTION; PLEASE VISIT THE UK VISA APPLICATION CENTRE TO COLLECT THE SAME..."

It seemed different from what I have read from other's which says "processed passport ready for collection"
    It's too late to go there at this time it's 5:30 Pm here in Manila. I will go to UKVAC tomorrow.
    Wish me all the luck and please pray for me. I REALLY CANNOT WAIT TO BE WITH THE MAN I LOVE MOST.
    Best of luck Deltonmay...God is good all the time.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rayofLight View Post
    hello again....
    here is the email that i used to check my visa in the embassy....and they answer me after 10days...wow.....
    ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk
    Many thanks rayoflight,
    I sent the email to that address as well so hopefully will get an answer.
    We are now on the 12 weeks and all sorts of doughts keep crossing my mind!
    I know we can only wait though.
    Many thanks again.
    Mick.

Many thanks rayoflight,
    I sent the email to that address as well so hopefully will get an answer.
    We are now on the 12 weeks and all sorts of doughts keep crossing my mind!
    I know we can only wait though.
    Many thanks again.
    Mick.
    Heads up Mick, hope it won't take long for us now
    But I have to admit - sometimes I'm getting pretty nervous about it too....
    Jiri & Maricel

Respected Member
    when you are approved. how long does it take to get from the embassy to yourself via courier service? I have booked my flights already and have allowed 15 weeks for the process. The flight was £450 rather than normal £780 so worth the chance. I just hope I have enough time.

Thanks for everyone's help in this process.

J&W

Respected Member
    nice one deltonmay!!! good luck tomorrow and good luck to all others out there waiting.

Respected Member
    Peeps,

Did you see the latest update from the Brit Embassy regarding fraud?? Scary........i know that if you have been 100% truthful then there is nothing to worry about but still....scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnywina View Post
    when you are approved. how long does it take to get from the embassy to yourself via courier service? I have booked my flights already and have allowed 15 weeks for the process. The flight was £450 rather than normal £780 so worth the chance. I just hope I have enough time.

J&W
    in my case it took one day.i just hope hope that you will really have enough time for your visa since you already have your plane ticket.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

visa hurry please

A up all,i,m ringing visa place in manila on thursday,its been 3 months now,god i hope i get some good information.
    sunshine is so excited i can tell lol,wish me luck.

Banned
    Hi everyone

Sorry Mare ko, i just arrived home from work and saw all your offline messages, yessssssssss that was it, its sure ball, my hubby shocks when I shout I said "Oh my god, she got her visa" if you only know how happy I am for you, 7 months golly, so I quickly check this thread, at last, at last, I cant express how happy i am, its surely granted alright, nothing to worry collect it tomorrow and attend CFO, book the flight and see you here, lol

Cant read much in the forum now, so tired worked 10 hours, Good night hope till friday another visa comes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnywina View Post

J&W
    If your location Visayas or Mindanao, it took sometimes 3 days especially if it release friday, you have to wait till monday, but if your location just in Luzon, 24 hours will be there, just confuss how you know your approved? Did they text or call you that your approved? Usually we didnt know unless we hold our passport

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Sorry Mare ko, i just arrived home from work and saw all your offline messages, yessssssssss that was it, its sure ball, my hubby shocks when I shout I said "Oh my god, she got her visa" if you only know how happy I am for you, 7 months golly, so I quickly check this thread, at last, at last, I cant express how happy i am, its surely granted alright, nothing to worry collect it tomorrow and attend CFO, book the flight and see you here, lol

Cant read much in the forum now, so tired worked 10 hours, Good night hope till friday another visa comes
    Mareee! Glad to see your post here. Been off lately becoz i have hand full of work to finish here @ home. Anyway I can't believe it myself. I thought the embassy has forgotten all about me already he he he
    Oisst! I thought we will be meeting @ Robinson's Place when you come to pick up Jed???

Respected Member
    ask them what took so long!! and ask what date they are up to hehehehehehehe (i.e. tell em HURRY UP!!!!)

Respected Member
    come on rob & lol I wont ask anymore or else they might take it back again
    hehehe yeah good point, get it and run like the wind, dont look back hehehe

safe trip. I hope to see a post here from you saying your cheeks hurt from smiling so much on the way home!!

I just finished talking to the embassy personel, she said they are still processing the March 26 applicants! I said we phoned early last week and you were processing March 26 already. She said that's right but they have countless applicants. This is taking so loooong!

Congratulations May. I'm so happy for you. May you have a good flight going to UK.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

HELLO.....deltonmay....
    how are you....
    any good news for the april applicant..

[QUOTE=empott;152848]I just finished talking to the embassy personel, she said they are still processing the March 26 applicants! I said we phoned early last week and you were processing March 26 already. She said that's right but they have countless applicants. This is taking so loooong!

Almost 7 months....

Hello there my friends
    Finally I got my visa approved, and its stamped in my passport's page5

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR MORAL SUPPORT AND FOR THE HELPFUL ADVICES. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AT THE MOMENT. I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE NOW THE VISA THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST SEVEN MONTHS. AT LAST, ALL THESE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, THE WORRYING, THE STRESS AND THE MISERY HAS COME TO AN END. I WILL BE FLYING TO THE UK NEXT WEEK BECAUSE ME AND MY DARLING FIANCE CANT WAIT ANYMORE TO BE WITH EACH OTHER.

TO BOSS KEITH AND THE MODERATORS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

MRS MAJOR... MARE!!! YOUR THREAD HERE HAS GONE BOX OFFICE...11 PAGES AND STILL MORE TO GO ON THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE MORAL BOOST YOU HAVE GIVEN ME FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS THAT I WAS IN AGONY. i HOPE YOU DONT MIND IF I DIDNT MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR MY NEWS PEACE!! MUAHHHHH!

TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR VISA. HANG ON TO YOUR FAITH AND BE PATIENT. YOU WILL BE THE NEXT ONE ANNOUNCING SOME GOOD NEWS HERE AND OF COURSE PRAYER HELPS A LOT.

AND LASTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ENTRY CLEARANCE OFFICER (WHOEVER YOU ARE SIR/MADAM, I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GRANTING MY VISA.

I would like to share this to all of you... I am attaching a file here which was given to me by my younger brother who is in the semminary.it gave me so much inspiration. I hope it inspires all of you too.

Respected Member
    Hello there my friends

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR MORAL SUPPORT AND FOR THE HELPFUL ADVICES. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AT THE MOMENT. I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE NOW THE VISA THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST SEVEN MONTHS. AT LAST, ALL THESE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, THE WORRYING, THE STRESS AND THE MISERY HAS COME TO AN END. I WILL BE FLYING TO THE UK NEXT WEEK BECAUSE ME AND MY DARLING FIANCE CANT WAIT ANYMORE TO BE WITH EACH OTHER.

MRS MAJOR... MARE!!! YOUR THREAD HERE HAS GONE BOX OFFICE...11 PAGES AND STILL MORE TO GO ON THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE MORAL BOOST YOU HAVE GIVEN ME FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS THAT I WAS IN AGONY. i HOPE YOU DONT MIND IF I DIDNT MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR MY NEWS PEACE!! MUAHHHHH!

TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR VISA. HANG ON TO YOUR FAITH AND BE PATIENT. YOU WILL BE THE NEXT ONE ANNOUNCING SOME GOOD NEWS HERE AND OF COURSE PRAYER HELPS A LOT.

AND LASTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ENTRY CLEARANCE OFFICER (WHOEVER YOU ARE SIR/MADAM, I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GRANTING MY VISA.

Well done and CONGRATS!!! After 7 months waiting im sure you already know exactly what to take hehehe....you had the time to plan !!

QUOTE: I just finished talking to the embassy personel, she said they are still processing the March 26 applicants! I said we phoned early last week and you were processing March 26 already. She said that's right but they have countless applicants. This is taking so loooong! QUOTE

I still cant believe that its taking so long......

I would like to share this to all of you... I am attaching a file here which was given to me by my younger brother who is in the semminary.it gave me so much inspiration. I hope it inspires all of you too.
    CONGRATULATION ......

Banned
    Hello there my friends

Well done and my CONGRATULATIONS to you.

Respected Member

Hello All and maddy.

Wow I am happy for you Maddy.I am glad you got the Visa now.So realy to fly now?And when is it?

Hello Em,, hop eyou will get your Visa soon.Cross my fingers.And all for those who are waiting.Good Luck.

Hi Juliettttttttttttttttttttttttt.Work ka na? Hope i can call you 1 day.Give me your tel. in private.Please lol.

Have a nice day all.

Still busy with the house and FLR gathering docs.

Hello there my friends

CONGRATULATIONS
    That's very good news and no wonder you are looking forward to be flying very soon to UK.
    After such a long wait you well deserve it
    Jiri & Maricel

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations deltonmay29. Well done!...
    Have a safe flight to the UK!..
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sheila_ADY View Post
    Wow I am happy for you Maddy.I am glad you got the Visa now.So realy to fly now?And when is it?

Hello Em,, hop eyou will get your Visa soon.Cross my fingers.And all for those who are waiting.Good Luck.

Hi Juliettttttttttttttttttttttttt.Work ka na? Hope i can call you 1 day.Give me your tel. in private.Please lol.

Have a nice day all.

Still busy with the house and FLR gathering docs.
    You look preggy already when you type words I will chat you and leave offline to you,yes working already

Respected Member
    congratulations deltonmay, finally the long wait is over
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Hello Mjaes,
    I have just phoned them and was answerd first time and the lady confirmed my wifes applacation was recived 16th April 2009, and that they are on the 26th March at the moment.
    So we need patience and hope they make good progress.
    Jennifer was advised 12 weeks when she submitted the completed forms and the payment.
    Hopefully we will hear in anouther two weeks or so.
    Mick.
    HELLO mick....
    i called the embassy today 7/16/09 1:10pm P.T.....and we got thesame answer......they said that... they are still on the March 26 applications......wow...so after 1week....no changes....?......but when my hubby called them after me...he also got same answer""processing the march application""...but they told my husband that i will get my visa early of 4th month...

Thread Information