Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Sterling on the way up.

It's nice to see that the £/PHP exchange rate is going in the right direction again lately and the upward trend seems to have been sustained for more than a month now. It's even managed to reach the dizzy height of P72.00 on PNB today. What do the members on here think, will the rise continue, or will it eventually start to drop back down again?

Iain.

Sterling keeps hitting resistance levels it has yet to break on all trading currencies, and until it breaks the 1.5 GBPUSD mark it'll still continue to struggle with other currencies.

Sterling hit 1.495 this morning, then the market made sure it went no higher, and now the $$$ is strong again, so back down to 1.483 and falling ....which is good for me as I've sold it
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    It's nice to see that the £/PHP exchange rate is going in the right direction again lately and the upward trend seems to have been sustained for more than a month now. It's even managed to reach the dizzy height of P72.00 on PNB today. What do the members on here think, will the rise continue, or will it eventually start to drop back down again?

Iain.
    wooowwwwwww i hope 75 on monday

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Sterling keeps hitting resistance levels it has yet to break on all trading currencies, and until it breaks the 1.5 GBPUSD mark it'll still continue to struggle with other currencies.

Sterling hit 1.495 this morning, then the market made sure it went no higher, and now the $$$ is strong again, so back down to 1.483 and falling ....which is good for me as I've sold it
    Well I suppose that because the PHP seems to follow the dollar, that means it'll probably start to fall again tomorrow.

hope it does go up a weeeeeeee bit more.... so that we could stick to our original budget for our wedding....

still hoping it will get to P80 = £1 so our the holiday will be lovely

When I first ever went to Pinas it was 35 pesos to a pound sterling I remember getting 108 pesos for sterling a few years back

Banned

Talking

keep going as i got to send the moneys for the wedding over the next few weeks has realy peeved me over the last year or so the crap rate i can remember when it was 100+ and I WANT THAT AGAIN PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Thread Information