Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Question Enlargement program which works very well 4 me however..?

Hey... Ronnie here...Need some help/advice - For the past 6 months or so now I've been a member of this penis enlargement program website which has worked amazing for me.... I'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and downstairs I was only 5 inches when fully erect...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average... However ive had about 3 girlfriends and the first two never complained or said anything about it, so i always assumed everything was fine. This was until my last girlfriend who was a total bitch... Her I was with for like 4 months until she broke up with me, seemingly for no reason... So when i asked why she had done it she snapped back at me saying how she could no longer "put up" with me or my "baby dick" .. I kind of just shrugged this off because I didn't really care all too much about the girl anyway.. but the latter of what she said stuck with and ate away at me inside. So eventually I came across this one penis enlargement website that caught my eye and i signed up for it.. Over these past 6 months using all the material and support in their member section... i'm now measuring in at just a little under 6.75! It's not as much as they told me i would gain in that period of time, but im still more than satisfied... because now jamie can take her stupid lil insults and shove it. lol ANYWAYS sorry for the rambling, their website's .. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX .. And my question is they offer a couple other programs im kind of interested in and I wanted to kno bout one in particular if anyone has ever tried/tested it??? The program is called "Prejaculation" which claims to show/train you how to have full control over when you cum.. I'm thinkin bout doing it and because of my success with their enlargement program I do trust the integrity of these people.. but before i spend any money i wanted to see if i could hopefully get some first hand insight/advice on this particular program with them?? Thanks

Banned

Question Enlargement system that works GR8 for me but...?

Hey... Ronnie here...Need some help/advice - For the past 6 months or so now I've been a member of this penis enlargement program website which has worked amazing for me.... I'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and downstairs I was only 5 inches when fully erect...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average... However ive had about 3 girlfriends and the first two never complained or said anything about it, so i always assumed everything was fine. This was until my last girlfriend who was a total bitch... Her I was with for like 4 months until she broke up with me, seemingly for no reason... So when i asked why she had done it she snapped back at me saying how she could no longer "put up" with me or my "baby dick" .. I kind of just shrugged this off because I didn't really care all too much about the girl anyway.. but the latter of what she said stuck with and ate away at me inside. So eventually I came across this one penis enlargement website that caught my eye and i signed up for it.. Over these past 6 months using all the material and support in their member section... i'm now measuring in at just a little under 6.75! It's not as much as they told me i would gain in that period of time, but im still more than satisfied... because now jamie can take her stupid lil insults and shove it. lol ANYWAYS sorry for the rambling, their website's ..XXXXXXXXXX.. And my question is they offer a couple other programs im kind of interested in and I wanted to kno bout one in particular if anyone has ever tried/tested it??? The program is called "Prejaculation" which claims to show/train you how to have full control over when you cum.. I'm thinkin bout doing it and because of my success with their enlargement program I do trust the integrity of these people.. but before i spend any money i wanted to see if i could hopefully get some first hand insight/advice on this particular program with them?? Thanks

Banned
    Bye, bye...........

I will keep the merged thread open, just for a laugh....

According to his comments Im in need of a reduction program
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt??????

looks like hes after some advice mod dom?

have you already had treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by lilxronnie187 View Post
    Hey... Ronnie here...Need some help/advice - For the past 6 months or so now I've been a member of this penis enlargement program website which has worked amazing for me.... I'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and downstairs I was only 5 inches when fully erect...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average... However ive had about 3 girlfriends and the first two never complained or said anything about it, so i always assumed everything was fine. This was until my last girlfriend who was a total bitch... Her I was with for like 4 months until she broke up with me, seemingly for no reason... So when i asked why she had done it she snapped back at me saying how she could no longer "put up" with me or my "baby dick" .. I kind of just shrugged this off because I didn't really care all too much about the girl anyway.. but the latter of what she said stuck with and ate away at me inside. So eventually I came across this one penis enlargement website that caught my eye and i signed up for it.. Over these past 6 months using all the material and support in their member section... i'm now measuring in at just a little under 6.75! It's not as much as they told me i would gain in that period of time, but im still more than satisfied... because now jamie can take her stupid lil insults and shove it. lol ANYWAYS sorry for the rambling, their website's ..XXXXXXXXXX.. And my question is they offer a couple other programs im kind of interested in and I wanted to kno bout one in particular if anyone has ever tried/tested it??? The program is called "Prejaculation" which claims to show/train you how to have full control over when you cum.. I'm thinkin bout doing it and because of my success with their enlargement program I do trust the integrity of these people.. but before i spend any money i wanted to see if i could hopefully get some first hand insight/advice on this particular program with them?? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug_sim View Post
    Trust you to find this

Banned

Talking

O WELL WE GET ONE A WEEK prickkkkkkk at least they give us a laugh

Talking about members....Well he's not a member now

Nail foreskin to the roof of a high rise, and hang over the edge for a week. You'll then have one that looks like this....completely free.

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    I was just thinking you wont get banned if you didnt put the link silly, how ever your such nasty,because we are conservative type here ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    I was just thinking you wont get banned if you didnt put the link silly, how ever your such nasty,because we are conservative type here ..lol
    i walk around the house naked

and bath nude

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    i walk around the house naked
    I wish you'd just do it in your own though

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    pisot lagay, very good for kayat!!!! bilat very happy....

Respected Member
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I wish you'd just do it in your own though
    when you and ping came home and saw me

i was shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    when you and ping came home and saw me

i was shocked!
    Especially as it was Mrs.J's house

,because we are conservative type here ..lol

i'm voting for ukip

to the european union

Banned

Bornabirth

I think i have to elaborate my words here,we are conservative type here ,I am refering in behalf of filipina not british

Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    pisot lagay, very good for kayat!!!! bilat very happy....
    OMG!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Especially as it was Mrs.J's house

Did you not know the works of Dr Freud who wrote extensively about the male pre-occupation with size !

Quote Originally Posted by ginapeterb View Post
    Did you not know the works of Dr Freud who wrote extensively about the male pre-occupation with size !
    If you cut your legs off you can touch the floor with it!

Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest... "

All Irobot Can say is...

Well... what every your decision is me ole m8 if it makes you feel better in yourself and it does not hurt or harm you or any one else, it is as they say.... " What Ever Floats Yer Boat...

But true love comes from within the heart...Phil..
    ...A wild bird should never be caged as it breaks it`s spirit...The cage door is always open...

It's not what you've got, it's how you use it.

This is the first time I saw this thread,the first thing that came to my mind when I read the original post?Otin ng kabayo

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information