Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I agree, cleaning is not so bad (with vacuum's hlep ) and the laundry is also easy as you just chuck it all in the washing machine. But the ironing, oh well, i hate it as much as you do . My hubby will have to do it himself or he goes to work with crumpled clothes. But about arranging the house, i guess you have to take charge coz when it comes to interior designing and house beautification, women know best I guess we have the natural talent for that
    You know i was laughing when you said you already argued about those stuff last night coz it just reminded me of how me and my hubby argued back then about where will the baby sleep , and we're not even married yet at that time and i'm still in manila back then . But we settled it as early as then, we agreed to meet halfway
    LOL... well Sophie.. better to discuss things early on so that there's less adjustment to do when we're together...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    hahahahaha... you learn fast! and yes, i did that... didn't say anything for about 5 minutes and gave a sad look until bf said "okay... you can rearrange the furniture"...
    well done florge, i guess you just settled it with your bf - "whala, you can now rearrange the furniture", men can be so easy or they just love us too much to let things go our way most of the time

Cheers, this post progresses for what I need to get to know of living at UK and what its at stake..

I should take note of the household arrangement coz I love to rearrange the furnitures, change colors of draperies for the sake of creating AMBIANCE in the house..Hope my bf wont be angry at that.

What about the FOOD? can you tell me GIRLS? I knew I wont have the liberty of cooking the fave "Bulad" in the house..what else should I be warned of??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eagles View Post
    What about the FOOD? can you tell me GIRLS? I knew I wont have the liberty of cooking the fave "Bulad" in the house..what else should I be warned of??
    the way they cook vegetable is just steam,and u just put butter...but for me its healthy one,vegie are so fresh,I just miss the pinakbetIf you like vegie,i guess u wont have prob...

Banned
    I don't think I'll have a prob with food since my bf loves our food including bagoong and "bulad" (dried fish)... one requests he had though (and it was again a good 2 hours of discussion) that I should leave his porridge alone! I can't make breakfast for him... so no tapsilog, tocilog, longsilog.. and all the other silogs for him... LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information