Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

need advise with a relationship

i have been dating a girl in manchester for a few months she is from vietnham but i need advise is it normal for asian girls not to want sex with her boy friend... i have dated phil thai chinese women before but when i go to bed with this girl when i go to bed we would make love and it was normal thing to me.. but this vietnam women i have been dating always says she is too tired at night to make love . i dont know if im talking to much off this but she seems tired all the time. i need some help here beacause i dont know if we as a couple is compatable. when it comes to sex. to exsplain when i visited her she not see me for 2 weeks but only make love once and for her not seeing me long time is difficult for her. but it is me who travel to see her i live an hour by train away from her but every time she seems too tired for sex on a night i know she works hard but she sleeps alot she goes to bed between 10 and 11 oclock. but is it me or is it her? when it comes to sex it seems she becomes very selfish and i dont know what to do i cant talk to her about it because she wont lisen she just will get upset. and she seems to have periods for long time. like a long week and she wont have sex,, although that depends on her some times, we not been dating long but we dont have sex much normally when i start a relationship you have alot of sex am i exspecting too much? she keep saying i use her for sex when i got upset when she say have period and cant make love... is it me or what she dont seem to like make love with me.

Banned
    Move on, she does not seem to be bothered about you. Probably because you are badgering her.

You're too selfish. It's a turn-off.

Quote Originally Posted by English Rose View Post
    lol... this is old news English Rose... Read all his previous threads/posts...

Welcome here by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by cool999 View Post
    i have been dating a girl in manchester for a few months she is from vietnham but i need advise is it normal for asian girls not to want sex with her boy friend...
    Cool, you've/we've been here before and keep going round in circles! This is a FILIPINO/uk forum ... NOT a Global "Knocking Shop" staffed by a bunch of cosmopolitan sexologists! So please, try to chill-out. Either that, or -off! OK?

Quote Originally Posted by English Rose View Post
    In bidding you a warm welcome here, I must ask you to excuse my somewhat abrupt response to the initiator of this particular thread. As my friend Zobel has already explained, his rather [shall we say ... ?unusual] post is by no means the first he's submitted along similar lines and I'd be surprised if it turned out to be his last. But there's always the chance that taking a blunt approach might "shock" him into desisting from further offensive contact ...for a while at least!

I would also hasten to assure you that such posts are highly unusual on this family-orientated forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cool999 View Post
    i have been dating a girl in manchester for a few months she is from vietnham but i need advise is it normal for asian girls not to want sex with her boy friend... i have dated phil thai chinese women before but when i go to bed with this girl when i go to bed we would make love and it was normal thing to me.. but this vietnam women i have been dating always says she is too tired at night to make love . i dont know if im talking to much off this but she seems tired all the time. i need some help here beacause i dont know if we as a couple is compatable. when it comes to sex. to exsplain when i visited her she not see me for 2 weeks but only make love once and for her not seeing me long time is difficult for her. but it is me who travel to see her i live an hour by train away from her but every time she seems too tired for sex on a night i know she works hard but she sleeps alot she goes to bed between 10 and 11 oclock. but is it me or is it her? when it comes to sex it seems she becomes very selfish and i dont know what to do i cant talk to her about it because she wont lisen she just will get upset. and she seems to have periods for long time. like a long week and she wont have sex,, although that depends on her some times, we not been dating long but we dont have sex much normally when i start a relationship you have alot of sex am i exspecting too much? she keep saying i use her for sex when i got upset when she say have period and cant make love... is it me or what she dont seem to like make love with me.
    Be sure first to have plans for the wedding before enjoying that important thing....

guys hes already broken up with her!!

stop replying to his posts?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    guys hes already broken up with her!!
    I think he may be worming his way in there again....

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    stop replying to his posts?
    Never know when to close a thread, really, as people like to be helpful even after the fact....

Human nature I guess....

Thread Information