Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

i seek a relationship maybe a wife (Merged)

i am a nice guy seeking a relationship with a nice women i hope a nice girl contacts me please email me your contact details my ideal women will live in the uk but can be from any country and be any race i dont mind color and race is no boundry for love i am 31 honest living in northen england if you get in touch please give me your email address or yahoo messanger id and thanks for getting in touch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cool999 View Post
    i am a nice guy seeking a relationship with a nice women i hope a nice girl contacts me please email me your contact details my ideal women will live in the uk but can be from any country and be any race i dont mind color and race is no boundry for love i am 31 honest living in northen england if you get in touch please give me your email address or yahoo messanger id and thanks for getting in touch

Respected Member
    Welcome to the forum cool999
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

can i ask what kind of lady are you looking for?

if your looking for a woman from anywhere in the world you are aware theres alot of them you may need to narrow down your quest for love

goodluck anyway!

hi cool999,

welcome to the forum..Goodluck on ur search..

me again

a women in the uk would be nice but i am attracted to asian women like phil , chinese japanese women in general from asia,. but due to the fact i think long distance relationships dont work i think she has to live in the uk

Hi cool999 U NEED TO THINK AGAIN ABOUT LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS. ME AND THE WIFE HAVE BEEN WED SINCE 1995 ,MARRIED & MET IN THE PHILLS. MANY MEMBERS HERE AVE DONE THE SAME . DEPENDS ON THE COUPLE AT THE END OF THE DAY!!SHRT AND LONG DISTANCE BOTH HAVE UPS & DOWNS. GUD LUCK AND WELCOME

True love isnt measured in distance,nowadays with internet,excellent phone links,and asia only a days flight away anyone is within reach,dont limit yourself and stipulate UK cool,the world is shrinking day by day

Respected Member
    welcome to the forum cool 999 I hope you find what you're looking for here and goodluck in your search

hiya!welcome aboard

Hello cool999,welcome to the forum and wish u a luck!

Welcome Cool 999 Happy hunting!

but due to the fact i think long distance relationships dont work i think she has to live in the uk
    nearly everyone on here is from a LDR

i've been married more than 6 1/2 yrs and i've just worked out, i've known the misses for more than 10yrs now

a women in the uk would be nice but i am attracted to asian women like phil , chinese japanese women in general from asia,. but due to the fact i think long distance relationships dont work i think she has to live in the uk
    i think you will find most of us in the forum have been in long distance relationships until our wifes or gfs finally get here?we must be doing something right.

just being in the uk wont mean a relationship will work either?

why do you feel a ldr wont work?

Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest..."

Hi There cool999...Welcome To The Forum...

Best Of Luck, Looking For LOVE...Phil...
    ...A wild bird should never be caged as it breaks it`s spirit...The cage door is always open...

Banned

Wink

LDR's DONT WORK? I think that is a very rash statement to make as other members have said a very large percentage of all of us have at one point entered into a ldr ,now personaly if i had taken that view 18 months ago i would not be getting married in june and my bank balance would be looking a lot healthier

i will admit it can be hard at times building trust ,honesty loyalty but what do i know this will be wife number 3 and the first 2 i met in the uk

mmmmm

ok some peoples ldr seem to work maybe i'll try again the thing is i got scammed by a women in germony who came from ghana and after that i became so distrustful as i got badly hurt after i had my heart ripped out after i sent her money for brain sugery thinking she had a brain tumer and that was kinda of long distance so i think you can understand my feelings... and what about sex???? if dont see her you dont have sex???? long time no sex right???

my friend has a problem with gf

my friend been dating a girl in manchester for a few months she is from vietnham but i need advise is it normal for asian girls not to want sex with her boy friend... i have dated phil thai chinese women before but when i go to bed with this girl when i go to bed we would make love and it was normal thing to me.. but this vietnam women i have been dating always says she is too tired at night to make love . i dont know if im talking to much off this but she seems tired all the time. i need some help here beacause i dont know if we as a couple is compatable. when it comes to sex. to exsplain when i visited her she not see me for 2 weeks but only make love once and for her not seeing me long time is difficult for her. but it is me who travel to see her i live an hour by train away from her but every time she seems too tired for sex on a night i know she works hard but she sleeps alot she goes to bed between 10 and 11 oclock. but is it me or is it her? when it comes to sex it seems she becomes very selfish and i dont know what to do i cant talk to her about it because she wont lisen she just will get upset. and she seems to have periods for long time. like a long week and she wont have sex,, although that depends on her some times, we not been dating long but we dont have sex much normally when i start a relationship you have alot of sex am i exspecting too much? she keep saying i use her for sex when i got upset when she say have period and cant make love... is it me or what she dont seem to like make love with me.

Banned
    sorry... got lost here... is it your friend or you who's having this problem?

mmmmmmmmmmmm

ok its me but i need advise i need to think is it me or her....

in responce to what i asked her and she said the following to me in a text message,,...u talk to me u argue not sweet like lover that make me want sex.and im working full time need sleep well if not im tierd so dont want sex.ask ur advice what i said......

this what she says in text on my phone....

what you guys think?

another thing

one thing i better tell you the situation i am unemployed at the moment trying to get a job my gf has been very good about it and suportive i think i needed some glasses as my eyesight got worse she paid £225 for them and she insisted paying £200 for driving lessions and also lent me another £200 for more drivng lessions and she pays for most things when we are out and about am i too hard on her about the sex thing do you still think she not really love me she runs 3 bussinesses in arndale market manchester and is very busy running the stores what do you think still be glad of your advise.... not many girl want unemployed man these days.....

"My friend" Ok,its you right?I thought you were looking for a relationship with a pinay in another post?Can I ask your age cool?

Respected Member
    one thing i better tell you the situation i am unemployed at the moment trying to get a job my gf has been very good about it and suportive i think i needed some glasses as my eyesight got worse she paid £225 for them and she insisted paying £200 for driving lessions and also lent me another £200 for more drivng lessions and she pays for most things when we are out and about am i too hard on her about the sex thing do you still think she not really love me she runs 3 bussinesses in arndale market manchester and is very busy running the stores what do you think still be glad of your advise.... not many girl want unemployed man these days.....
    Looks to me she is just really tired most of the time, given how hard she works and having to run 3 businesses as you mentioned above. So i suggest you cut her some slack. She deserves some rest, she works hard everyday and she is generous and kind enough to help you out financially now that you are unemployed. Obviously she cares about you by being there for you and trying to support you in the best way she can, so i guess that should count for something.

relationships are about giving and taking, but you seem to be just doing the taking get a job and start treating her like a lady and not a object of sex

Banned
    yeah... you were looking for a wife... from your other post...

Firstly no one is the same so just because you dated women from the same corner of the World. Does it mean you can expect them to be all the same.

If she has three jobs in a market (So likely to labour intensive and customer care) both likely to make someone very very tired. When does she wake up and start work. Blimey im suprised she was still awake at 10 or 11pm.

Sex is not in this relationship but the fact she sticks with you and supports you means it looks like you have a decent and caring Lady.

Must be hard to be out of work at the moment with the situation going on. But it should give you some time to have a long hard think.

Do you want to be with this Lady for the forseeable future?

If the answer is yes. Why instead always of trying to get a jiggy on, not offering to give her a nice massage so she rests better.She on occasions may relax and who knows. Don't going with the intention you must score to night everytime. Chill relax its not a race is it?

Lets face it whats tougher in physically, an hours train ride or working all week?

Stand back and take a good look.
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

So if i have got this right from reading what others have wrote you are looking for a wife but also having sex and sponging of this woman who is working very hard

What a catch you will be for someone:bluegrab:

Banned
    my friend been dating a girl in manchester for a few months she is from vietnham but i need advise is it normal for asian girls not to want sex with her boy friend... i have dated phil thai chinese women before but when i go to bed with this girl when i go to bed we would make love and it was normal thing to me.. but this vietnam women i have been dating always says she is too tired at night to make love . i dont know if im talking to much off this but she seems tired all the time. i need some help here beacause i dont know if we as a couple is compatable. when it comes to sex. to exsplain when i visited her she not see me for 2 weeks but only make love once and for her not seeing me long time is difficult for her. but it is me who travel to see her i live an hour by train away from her but every time she seems too tired for sex on a night i know she works hard but she sleeps alot she goes to bed between 10 and 11 oclock. but is it me or is it her? when it comes to sex it seems she becomes very selfish and i dont know what to do i cant talk to her about it because she wont lisen she just will get upset. and she seems to have periods for long time. like a long week and she wont have sex,, although that depends on her some times, we not been dating long but we dont have sex much normally when i start a relationship you have alot of sex am i exspecting too much? she keep saying i use her for sex when i got upset when she say have period and cant make love... is it me or what she dont seem to like make love with me.
    Why not help your partner in her 3 business? That will make her happy and lessen her tiredness. You will be together and will know each other more. Who knows if you help her in any way you can, she will be the one to bring you in bed

Banned

Talking

yeah dead right long time no sex its a case of diy but when you do meet its wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooand more buy her a toy also

Banned

Thumbs down

so as you was looking for another relationship yesterday i take it you are thinking of dumping this hard working girl ????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information