Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    to be honest this site seems great so helpful people here you are all wonderful people i just wanted to say such as i am at a cross roads and trying to decide if i should stick it out or find some one else but rest asured i wont cheat i never done it and never will.

lol i dont think many on this forum are sex tourist!

but if you end up in bed with a ladyboy let us all know and tell us how it was?

i wanted ask seriously why do people in general date asian instead of english women.? in my case english women dont seem to like me thats why i dated asian women in first place.. english women seem to hate guys with ginger hair any way....

Quote Originally Posted by cool999 View Post
    to be honest this site seems great so helpful people here you are all wonderful people i just wanted to say such as i am at a cross roads and trying to decide if i should stick it out or find some one else but rest asured i wont cheat i never done it and never will.
    well at least your making some sense,isnt time you ended the relationship and you both moved on

btw how did you meet her?

hi

funny enough their has been two lady boys contacted me on yahoo would any one like their contact details i am happy to give as they are seeking a nice boy friend any takers here? i think one is attched but is interested meeting guys the other one is looking and is single i guess others call them shemales i know this is going away from the topic i think but i like to help where i can.

we met on mate1 dating site i sent messages out to alot and she was one of the few to repy i find that dating sites are not easy as so many time waisters and scammers on their

funny enough their has been two lady boys contacted me on yahoo would any one like their contact details i am happy to give as they are seeking a nice boy friend any takers here? i think one is attched but is interested meeting guys the other one is looking and is single i guess others call them shemales i know this is going away from the topic i think but i like to help where i can.
    we met on mate1 dating site i sent messages out to alot and she was one of the few to repy i find that dating sites are not easy as so many time waisters and scammers on their
    your english just got alot better

i dont think any members are looking for a shemale,maybe some of the moderaters will be

Banned
    Looks like we have a Troll here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    sis I think he's wearing a very thick helmet.. he's so pathetic and so thick..
    nahhhh... it's the gf who's wearing a thick, metallic helmet... i hope the gf wakes up tomorrow and dump this guy...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post

i dont think any members are looking for a shemale,maybe some of the moderaters will be
    Up yours, squire.......

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    nahhhh... it's the gf who's wearing a thick, metallic helmet... i hope the gf wakes up tomorrow and dump this guy...
    yes,thrown into the sea water,im sure shark and dolphins very happy including IBIS....

If you don't have things in common and you are not getting what you want or you are both unhappy, why don't you break up with her then? You will be giving both yourselves a very BIG FAVOUR!!!

Yes, it's given that she is nice & supportive when it comes to finances but a relationship should not be based on that but LOVE...

Questions are... do you love this girl? or does she love you? or is it just the "physical" thing?

Banned
    Hey I'd go for physical everytime!

hello

in regards to your question yes i love her and she feels same i think its just i think her personality is not what i would like ideally in a women it dont feel equal it always feels like i have to come down to her level so we can communicate and she dont talk to me about things i cant read her mind you see i think i am a good person and havent cheated on her or any thing its just im coming to the stage in the relationship and wondering do i want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. maybe we are not compatiable or maybe im rushing things too

in regards to your question yes i love her and she feels same i think its just i think her personality is not what i would like ideally in a women it dont feel equal it always feels like i have to come down to her level so we can communicate and she dont talk to me about things i cant read her mind you see i think i am a good person and havent cheated on her or any thing its just im coming to the stage in the relationship and wondering do i want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. maybe we are not compatiable or maybe im rushing things too
    You are saying you have not cheated on her but is it ok to start a thread on here saying you are looking a wife when you already have a girlfriend..

Its obvious you do not love this girl like you say

Respected Member
    How can you say you love someone, then say you don't see them as an equal and that you have to "come down to her level" when communicating?!

Respected Member
    it's so funny that u r posting different topics in ur own thread...
    1st: looking for an asian wife
    2nd: bout ur vietnamese gf who's giving u alot of things but not sex
    3rd: bout having sex with a ladyboy or shemale

i wonder what's next

well in regards to ur gf... u r a very lucky guy having her though u may not be compatible it doesn't mean ur relationship won't work out. me and my hubby aren't compatble too. we just love each other so much!
    wat ur gf wants is to make love not have sex. does that make sense to you? just my thoughts though

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post

i wonder what's next

well in regards to ur gf... u r a very lucky guy having her though u may not be compatible it doesn't mean ur relationship won't work out. me and my hubby aren't compatble too. we just love each other so much!
    wat ur gf wants is to make love not have sex. does that make sense to you? just my thoughts though
    Spot on!
    Jiri & Maricel

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    If you don't have things in common and you are not getting what you want or you are both unhappy, why don't you break up with her then? You will be giving both yourselves a very BIG FAVOUR!!!

Yes, it's given that she is nice & supportive when it comes to finances but a relationship should not be based on that but LOVE...

Questions are... do you love this girl? or does she love you? or is it just the "physical" thing?
    in regards to your question yes i love her and she feels same i think - You think? You are not sure?

its just i think her personality is not what i would like ideally in a women
    it dont feel equal it always feels like i have to come down to her level so we can communicate okay...but then you are unhappy with your relationship with her...don't you think you deserve to be happy too?..

she dont talk to me about things i cant read her mind Fair enough... In a relationship, the most important thing is COMMUNICATION! Yes physical attraction is just natural thing

you see i think i am a good person and havent cheated on her or any thing Then that's great if you stayed faithful despite of everything... It sounds like you really are unhappy with her. I'm sorry...

its just im coming to the stage in the relationship
    and wondering do i want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. Yeah, true, it is only you who can decide whether you would want to spend your entire life with her...

maybe we are not compatiable or maybe im rushing things too That's the question or could also the answer...
    You really need to have a good heart to heart talk with your GF you know... She may not be very fluent in speaking English but then there is nothing harm in trying right?... Just try, you might find the answers that you're looking for

hello

thanks guys you given me alot to think off..and i think i need look beyound sex and if i am honest i dont know why she wants to be with a guy with no job,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post

i wonder what's next

thanks i understand what you said and im looking at things differently know

Banned
    On page 4 now and i dont have even one reply here,Hmmm sorry cool, to be honest ,didnt find your thread interesting for me....

Newbie (Restricted Access)

seek for a english friend

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Hi Iam seeking for an english guy to make friend with.

Respected Member
    im not sure cool knows wat he wants or hes just posting things that springs up in his imagination

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimcarie View Post
    just posting things that springs up in his imagination
    , Me.......... He's got loads of that........

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Hi

i am a nice guy seeking a relationship with a nice women i hope a nice girl contacts me please email me your contact details my ideal women will live in the uk but can be from any country and be any race i dont mind color and race is no boundry for love i am 31 honest living in northen england if you get in touch please give me your email address or yahoo messanger id and thanks for getting in touch
    Hi,
    I am also searching. hope we can talk on the web one of this days. Good luck on our search. I have my yahoo mail XXXXXX

lets hope you see sense and dont chat with cool999 and read the rest of his posts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillourds View Post
    Hi,
    I am also searching. hope we can talk on the web one of this days. Good luck on our search. I have my yahoo mail XXXXXX

hello Jillourds

hello Jillourds do you have a yahoo messanger id?

hello Jillourds do you have a yahoo messanger id?
    is that you cool
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information