Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    What a strange thread!!

No matter how naive the OP may be ,He has been Honest
    he said he has been dating for a few months and is reaching the point where he is questioning the mutual compatability of the relationship and is explaining that HE has a need /wish /requirement for more sex than his girlfriend .

Nothing to do with him being unemployed or her having three jobs although tiredness may be a contributory factor, nor can I see the connection between her helping him financialy and his feelings about the relationship over all.

His reluctance to LDRs, for him, may be very wise and I wish him and everyone else here happiness in what ever form is right for you and your loved one
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    i was realy going to rip him to bits but i thought i might contact ally and let him do it
    WHERES ALLY TGIRL
    hehehe very naughty Trader dave!

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    if you are just after sex sex and more sex why not rent girls go to veitnam go to thailand go to the philippines you can shag yourself silly all day and night if you want been there done that gets very boring in the end
    Sex is boring without love ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    What a strange thread!!

he said he has been dating for a few months and is reaching the point where he is questioning the mutual compatability of the relationship and is explaining that HE has a need /wish /requirement for more sex than his girlfriend .

Nothing to do with him being unemployed or her having three jobs although tiredness may be a contributory factor, nor can I see the connection between her helping him financialy and his feelings about the relationship over all.

His reluctance to LDRs, for him, may be very wise and I wish him and everyone else here happiness in what ever form is right for you and your loved one
    True true true but do not discount the fact that: IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by cool999 View Post
    .her english is not good so talking on phone not easy.... hard to believe her here in uk but english still poor...

atleast she is an asset to the country (IMO) paying taxes and all...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    What a strange thread!!

I don't think it is worthy or honorable looking for a new relationship while still taking advantage sexually and financially of someone else, .

Would he not be more HONEST if he did the right thing first, like breaking up with the present hardworking lady, and then seek solace somewhere else...???

well if honest i was considering it as we are very different people. but maybe i should like some have said give her some slack...her english is not good so talking on phone not easy.... hard to believe her here in uk but english still poor...
    Excuse me! It seems English is obviously not your first language either!

hmmmmmm me thinks I better leave this thread alone or risk flaming
    Mark, Cristina & Raffy

Quote Originally Posted by thejarvs View Post
    Excuse me! It seems English is obviously not your first language either!

hmmmmmm me thinks I better leave this thread alone or risk flaming

Quote Originally Posted by eagles View Post
    honestly i was annoyed with the post of cool999, can we ban him ???coz he is simply making the forum like he is airing his discontent with his current girl and he is seeking another one??he is not seeking advice actually - he is forum hopping..gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope... do not ban him... he needs to read all the replies... baka mauntog ang ulo nya! (wives explain to your husbands what I'm saying here...)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Nope... do not ban him... he needs to read all the replies... baka mauntog ang ulo nya! (wives explain to your husbands what I, saying here...)
    Never was any intention to ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Nope... do not ban him... he needs to read all the replies... baka mauntog ang ulo nya! (wives explain to your husbands what I, saying here...)
    sis I think he's wearing a very thick helmet.. he's so pathetic and so thick..

if im his gf shoe i had to bought poison for him.

I have been reading this thread and I cant say anything as you said it all guys...
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

It seems mr cool has disappeared

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Eljohno View Post
    It seems mr cool has disappeared
    Maybe he's keeping himself busy, helping his GF

he has his feet up watching tv and waiting for the gf to come home

only one thing i want to add I am so lucky having my husband can't ask for more

interesting the comments i got here really interesting you seem to think i am completly with out morals here but im not and to exsplain things i send gifts to my gf that i buy on ebay and send to her all the time as in regards to here bussiness, she has 3 stores but only mans one of them the others run them selves because her staff get a huge commision amount so in effect all her staff are partners in the bussiness;s any way i do help her when i can i design many posters and leaflets and give her advise on how to increase sales in the down turn and i would help her more but i am male and not a women and that means i cant work in a girly shop doing womens nails besides i dont have the skills to do womens nails or cut womens hair ...

i dont have the qualifications either but what i can do i try to help last night while she a sleep i dug up soil and planted alot of seeds for fruit and veg so in a few months will have many vegs to eat. and i do many things for her if i can.. but latley i been feeling we dont have alot in commen like she sleeps alot i know she works alot bit during days she has off she still sleeps i am not a troll i do take her feelings into account and i dont talk about her past because it will upset her she hates talk about it.

as for the work thing i am trying dame hard ok and i am even willing to work for free just to improve my cv and i do a part time evening course at college but its hard when you need qualifications to do any thing these days.

i did decide due to some comments left here decided to take your advise and take it slow but it is my gf who wants see me all the time i am happy to stay away and see her once a month but she likes see me more and to be honest i am unsure why she wants me any way i know i ant a model .

but the things that i guess i come across as being dishonest considering looking for another women while with one well to be honest its a what if we broke up i like to keep other possibilties open just in case.

im honest to find some one but some one i feel compatiabe with to give you an idea what she is like she is so quite getting her to talk is hard and her english is poor so understanding her is very hard but i do care i am just unsure if we can have a fucture because we like different things.

she dont like watching tv and i do and she says things like why you watching that. and she wont let me stay in her house while she is away working so for that reason i cant sat longer than a weekend even if she wants me stay longer because i get bored hanging around a nail beauty shop or walking around manchester town for hours to wait till she fisnsh work. the reason she says the co - owner of her house and she had an agreement not to let partners stay while their not their im not sure that is really true.

if we communicate differently liike different things and find talking to each other can we really have a relationship even if i had a job money and a house i would still be wondering if she is the one for me.

you must have come at an "old testament " moment
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

keithAngel thanks for your kind honest reply it was touching yes we are all different

interesting the comments i got here really interesting you seem to think i am completly with out morals here but im not and to exsplain things i send gifts to my gf that i buy on ebay and send to her all the time as in regards to here bussiness, she has 3 stores but only mans one of them the others run them selves because her staff get a huge commision amount so in effect all her staff are partners in the bussiness;s any way i do help her when i can i design many posters and leaflets and give her advise on how to increase sales in the down turn and i would help her more but i am male and not a women and that means i cant work in a girly shop doing womens nails besides i dont have the skills to do womens nails or cut womens hair ...

i dont have the qualifications either but what i can do i try to help last night while she a sleep i dug up soil and planted alot of seeds for fruit and veg so in a few months will have many vegs to eat. and i do many things for her if i can.. but latley i been feeling we dont have alot in commen like she sleeps alot i know she works alot bit during days she has off she still sleeps i am not a troll i do take her feelings into account and i dont talk about her past because it will upset her she hates talk about it.

as for the work thing i am trying dame hard ok and i am even willing to work for free just to improve my cv and i do a part time evening course at college but its hard when you need qualifications to do any thing these days.

i did decide due to some comments left here decided to take your advise and take it slow but it is my gf who wants see me all the time i am happy to stay away and see her once a month but she likes see me more and to be honest i am unsure why she wants me any way i know i ant a model .

but the things that i guess i come across as being dishonest considering looking for another women while with one well to be honest its a what if we broke up i like to keep other possibilties open just in case.

im honest to find some one but some one i feel compatiabe with to give you an idea what she is like she is so quite getting her to talk is hard and her english is poor so understanding her is very hard but i do care i am just unsure if we can have a fucture because we like different things.

she dont like watching tv and i do and she says things like why you watching that. and she wont let me stay in her house while she is away working so for that reason i cant sat longer than a weekend even if she wants me stay longer because i get bored hanging around a nail beauty shop or walking around manchester town for hours to wait till she fisnsh work. the reason she says the co - owner of her house and she had an agreement not to let partners stay while their not their im not sure that is really true.

if we communicate differently liike different things and find talking to each other can we really have a relationship even if i had a job money and a house i would still be wondering if she is the one for me.
    enough said!!

i found another forum on the internet which seems nice am i allowed to post it here mod?????

keithAngel thanks for your kind honest reply it was touching yes we are all different
    In my case I think it was the 2mt wingspan
    Absit invidia

i wanted ask simple question if you have girl friend living close by how much sex do you exspect in a given month?

another question some guy said been to asia done the meet girls and have sex thing where any of them lady boys???????????????

i wanted ask simple question if you have girl friend living close by how much sex do you exspect in a given month?
    Thats a hard one cool personaly you would need to define your terms

What do you mean by "sex"
    Absit invidia

hello

do men in general in regards to asian women have to chance the way they talk and deal with the women oposed to talking and loving a english or american women.... some times it feels like i have to dumb down to get onto her level....

english

yes my written english is not good because i have a learning difficultie and i cant be bothered using a spell check besides they dont always work but trust me my spoken english is great hence being able to work for many call centres in the past. uk ones that is. one thing who here who is english hates speaking to indian call centres??????????? i;m curious????? i used to work for empire direct and had to deal with them all the time thats why i left the call centre enviroment....

another question some guy said been to asia done the meet girls and have sex thing where any of them lady boys???????????????
    i think your in the wrong forum

are you saying your "friend" ie you as been with a lady boy did he wake up with a sore

or are you asking can you have to much sex with a ladyboy?

well sex is sex ant it did you do re at school i dont know if the mod would let me use the words to exsplain. keithangel

sounds like you dont get on with her,so why are still with her?

why is sex so important to you!

dont you feel anything else in a relationship?

lady boy

no i dont mean that its just some one posted a reply to say they have been to asia on a sex trip to be blunt you know about sex tourism right? no i not done it with a lady boy but i have been contacted by a few in the past but i know alot are in asia i was just curious if any the sex tourists who went out to asia for sex met a ladyboy by mistake or accident and what did they do... i remember steve in corry met one in spain and he walked away i wonder how many walk away maybe it too late if they in the bed almost naked i know some lady boys can look like women i remember the sky tv show which sky televison had to pay out compo for £100.000 for every guy on the dating show any one remember it???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information