Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ok

thanks for your comments guys im 31 my past relationships were very sexual but she is not but she has the most giving heart of all maybe i should be more understanding and not so selfish i just needed some advise and a new way of looking at things from another perspective any commets are welcome though weather their good not good please be honest i will take the advise in and thank you

hello

well if honest i was considering it as we are very different people. but maybe i should like some have said give her some slack...her english is not good so talking on phone not easy.... hard to believe her here in uk but english still poor...

Quote Originally Posted by Eljohno View Post
    So if i have got this right from reading what others have wrote you are looking for a wife but also having sex and sponging of this woman who is working very hard

What a catch you will be for someone:bluegrab:
    Bit harsh Eljohno on that basis a lot of Pinoys could be so caracterised too

English doesnt seem to be the OPs first language either
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by potpot143 View Post
    Why not try to find a job so that you can divert your attention rather than thinking of s x all the time. Your GF is busy making money and you were busy thinking about s x, well, someone should wake up.
    Potpot is right. Don't think too much SEX especially now you are jobless, how if she got preggy? She can't make money for you Hard life isn't it? Rich government of UK has more and more claimants this recession

So you are unemployed and depending on her and still your moaning of not having enough sex. If you're a sensible man you should help her instead of thinking sex.

Sex is not the basis of the long lasting relationship man.For me you are ungrateful ,selfish and inconsiderate.
    Regards,

Ping

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Don't think too much SEX especially now you are jobless, how if she got preggy? She can't make money for you
    That would make a GREAT poster in the Fils

Whilst you do have to have sex to get Preggy unless you have friends in high places You dont HAVE to get Preggy because you have sex
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ping View Post
    So you are unemployed and depending on her and still your moaning of not having enough sex. If you're a sensible man you should help her instead of thinking sex.

Sex is not the basis of the long lasting relationship man.For me you are ungrateful ,selfish and inconsiderate.
    Ehehehe take it from Ate Ping

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    That would make a GREAT poster in the Fils

You dont HAVE to get Preggy because you have sex

How about poster in UK too??? There's baby capital in UK too
    Hmmm that's contracepcion or abortion

Respected Member

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cool999 View Post
    ok some peoples ldr seem to work maybe i'll try again the thing is i got scammed by a women in germony who came from ghana and after that i became so distrustful as i got badly hurt after i had my heart ripped out after i sent her money for brain sugery thinking she had a brain tumer and that was kinda of long distance so i think you can understand my feelings... and what about sex???? if dont see her you dont have sex???? long time no sex right???
    Small sacrifice indeed if you really love and respect the lady in question.

If you are just after one thing, ie sex, in the relationship, then am afraid LDR is not for you.

Banned

Korrek ka dyann...!!!!!

I did more or less say the same in his other thread....

ok some peoples ldr seem to work maybe i'll try again the thing is i got scammed by a women in germony who came from ghana and after that i became so distrustful as i got badly hurt after i had my heart ripped out after i sent her money for brain sugery thinking she had a brain tumer and that was kinda of long distance so i think you can understand my feelings... and what about sex???? if dont see her you dont have sex???? long time no sex right???
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Small sacrifice indeed if you really love and respect the lady in question.

If you are just after one thing, ie sex, in the relationship, then am afraid LDR is not for you.
    He is sending confusing messages, but one thing seems to be foremost in his mind and that is sex.....

The priorities seem to be a bit wrong, if I may say so.

i am a nice guy seeking a relationship with a nice women i hope a nice girl contacts me please email me your contact details my ideal women will live in the uk but can be from any country and be any race i dont mind color and race is no boundry for love i am 31 honest living in northen england if you get in touch please give me your email address or yahoo messanger id and thanks for getting in touch
    huh!
    all things are possible!

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Bit harsh Eljohno on that basis a lot of Pinoys could be so caracterised too

English doesnt seem to be the OPs first language either

Usually i am not too harsh but this guy is taking money from a hard working lady and is complaining about sex while looking for a wife from somewhere else so really i am surprised people on here are being so gentle with him

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    yeah dead right long time no sex its a case of diy but when you do meet its wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooand more buy her a toy also
    Heheee, how true is this
    Jiri & Maricel

yeah dead right long time no sex its a case of diy but when you do meet its wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooand more buy her a toy also
    I havent got the energy anymore LDR's are better,more sedate,sexercise is way too energetic

Are we sure this guy is not a troll?

His story is unbelievable!!!!

so as you was looking for another relationship yesterday i take it you are thinking of dumping this hard working girl ????
    lets hope she dumps him first!

quite right

Quote Originally Posted by Eljohno View Post
    Usually i am not too harsh but this guy is taking money from a hard working lady and is complaining about sex while looking for a wife from somewhere else so really i am surprised people on here are being so gentle with him
    your being easy on him Eljohno

why are you wasting our time telling us your looking for a ldr with someone in the uk then you start this thread saying you already have a gf?

she working 3 jobs and helping you with cash and all you can do is complain about the lack of sex.....get off your backside you inconsiderate moron,the very least you can do is go and help her..why are you not already doing this?

its amazing what goes on inside the mind of some men

do you want my advice?

become a monk and leave women alone

Banned
    For the sake of not having to follow this moron all over the forum, I took the liberty of merging both his threads into one.
    The tone is exactly the same, he's annoyed coz his girlfriend is too tired to have sex, after working three jobs, and he has to travel one hour long on a train to get his leg over....

Shocking....
    Such a harsh treatment he is getting...

If you have come onboard to insult our intelligence, you might as well off.

It must be troll, otherwise i just can't believe somebody could be this dumb
    Jiri & Maricel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Must be a United Supporter...

They all have the same DNA.......

sex maniac
    all things are possible!

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Must be a United Supporter...

They all have the same DNA.......
    I'm not going to mention this in front of my manager, one of the MU fanatics
    In the current climate it is better to avoid any unecessary confrontation
    But - psst - obviously I do agree, just don't tell anyone
    Jiri & Maricel

it sounds abit like the reason you like asian women is more of a fetish than a romance. it seems your basis is sex over relationship. I know us guys like sex and obviously women seem to need warming up before they want it. if your GF is busy with business why dont you do everything you can to help her and make her life easier. she really sounds like you owe her, not she owes you. if you really want sex then you need to learn how to treat a woman right. when you do im sure you'll get the sex you desire. but it will always have to be on her terms. so give her some respect and learn and find ways that make her happy and make her days easier. being unemployed probably gives you alot of time and that will cause you to think about sex more. so you need to fill your time with things that take your mind away from it. and obviously you really need to try and find work asap. coz that will be another burden off your Gf.

as for posting looking for girls i think that is really low if you really are with someone. you really need to rethink your situation.

Jay

Banned

Talking

i was realy going to rip him to bits but i thought i might contact ally and let him do it
    WHERES ALLY TGIRL

i am a nice guy seeking a relationship with a nice women i hope a nice girl contacts me please email me your contact details my ideal women will live in the uk but can be from any country and be any race i dont mind color and race is no boundry for love i am 31 honest living in northen england if you get in touch please give me your email address or yahoo messanger id and thanks for getting in touch
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Welcome Cool 999 Happy hunting!

I AM TAKING THIS BACK! AFTER READING ALL YOUR POSTS!!!!

my friend been dating a girl in manchester for a few months she is from vietnham but i need advise is it normal for asian girls not to want sex with her boy friend... i have dated phil thai chinese women before but when i go to bed with this girl when i go to bed we would make love and it was normal thing to me.. but this vietnam women i have been dating always says she is too tired at night to make love . i dont know if im talking to much off this but she seems tired all the time. i need some help here beacause i dont know if we as a couple is compatable. when it comes to sex. to exsplain when i visited her she not see me for 2 weeks but only make love once and for her not seeing me long time is difficult for her. but it is me who travel to see her i live an hour by train away from her but every time she seems too tired for sex on a night i know she works hard but she sleeps alot she goes to bed between 10 and 11 oclock. but is it me or is it her? when it comes to sex it seems she becomes very selfish and i dont know what to do i cant talk to her about it because she wont lisen she just will get upset. and she seems to have periods for long time. like a long week and she wont have sex,, although that depends on her some times, we not been dating long but we dont have sex much normally when i start a relationship you have alot of sex am i exspecting too much? she keep saying i use her for sex when i got upset when she say have period and cant make love... is it me or what she dont seem to like make love with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    it sounds abit like the reason you like asian women is more of a fetish than a romance. it seems your basis is sex over relationship. I know us guys like sex and obviously women seem to need warming up before they want it. if your GF is busy with business why dont you do everything you can to help her and make her life easier. she really sounds like you owe her, not she owes you. if you really want sex then you need to learn how to treat a woman right. when you do im sure you'll get the sex you desire. but it will always have to be on her terms. so give her some respect and learn and find ways that make her happy and make her days easier. being unemployed probably gives you alot of time and that will cause you to think about sex more. so you need to fill your time with things that take your mind away from it. and obviously you really need to try and find work asap. coz that will be another burden off your Gf.

as for posting looking for girls i think that is really low if you really are with someone. you really need to rethink your situation.

Jay

That was my husband's reply.

Now, it's my turn:
    YOU ARE SO SELFISH AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF AN HONEST GUY. NO WONDER YOUR VIETNAMESE GF IS WORKING HER ******** OFF JUST TO FORGET HOW IRRESPONSIBLE HUMAN BEING YOU ARE! YOU ARE YOUNG YET YOU HAVE GOT NO JOB! WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR GF IS NOT INTERESTED OF HAVING SEX WITH YOU? (COME ON! THINK?! OR WOULD YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU ANSWER THAT QUESTION IF YOUR NOT THAT TOO LAZY!!)

NO WOMAN IS INTERESTED OF GIVING HERSELF TO SOMEBODY IF SHE ISNT BEING TREATED NICE!

RESPECT WOMEN ALL THE TIME! ALWAYS & FOREVER! THEY ARE NOT COMMODITIES, THEY ARE NOT OBJECTS! THEY ARE NOT JUST FOR SEX!

THEY ARE TO BE LOVED, BE CARED FOR & BE RESPECTED!!!

ARE YOU WORTHY TO BE LOVED TOO?
    ARE YOU WORTHY TO BE RESPECTED TOO?
    ARE YOU WORTHY OF THE SEX YOU ARE LONGING FROM HER?!!!!
    THINK!!!!

I JUST FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOUR GF... SHE SEEMED NICE YET BEING DEGRADED BY SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!! NO WOMAN SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THIS!!!!!!

All in capital letters & in red!!!! I am just annoyed if you can see!

Zobel

Banned

Talking

if you are just after sex sex and more sex why not rent girls go to veitnam go to thailand go to the philippines you can shag yourself silly all day and night if you want been there done that gets very boring in the end but even with that the number 1 rule IS DONT FILL THEM WITH B~LLSHIT and of course you might have to get a job here first to finance the trip ----type in pattaya secrets you can get some idea of what goes on in less restrictive countries

honestly i was annoyed with the post of cool999, can we ban him ???coz he is simply making the forum like he is airing his discontent with his current girl and he is seeking another one??he is not seeking advice actually - he is forum hopping..gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Human stupidity is like the universe: always expanding and boundless. Still it is good to have these characters around, they make us feel so smart and wise all of a sudden!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    sex maniac

Eheheheh SEX MANIAC NEEDS SEX MACHINE or maybe a f***g doll
    love to make sex but hate to work
    Hope you can find your compatible mate. There maybe few left

Also are you 31 or 32?...I think you're 32...Not really relevent, but just adds to the confusion???

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    relationships are about giving and taking, but you seem to be just doing the taking get a job and start treating her like a lady and not a object of sex

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information