Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Question 2010 Phil election.. the race is ON!

Local advertisement on tv, dailies and others are beginning to show the "wannabees' for the 2010 Phil election. ... Do you have a particular bet for political seat in your Phil hometown

Total farceHow much does it cost to buy,sorry,RUN for presidency nowadays?Do you need at least 500 million pesos?I am sure thats the figure quoted to me,put into your kitty by your "Backers" who are sure of recouping their "Gift" once your in office,its like a monty pythin sketch except at least Palin.Cleese etc are humerous,politics is a dirty game normally,in pinas its absolutely filthy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Total farceHow much does it cost to buy,sorry,RUN for presidency nowadays?Do you need at least 500 million pesos?I am sure thats the figure quoted to me,put into your kitty by your "Backers" who are sure of recouping their "Gift" once your in office,its like a monty pythin sketch except at least Palin.Cleese etc are humerous,politics is a dirty game normally,in pinas its absolutely filthy
    What gives you the idea that Elections would be cleanly fought, and fair in other countries...??

Even in this bastion of democracy, Blighty, the introduction of postal ballots and other dubious polling rules, and ever moving boundaries make a mockery of fair play.

It has been proven beyond doubt that postal ballots are abused.

Take the states... Someone wins the popular vote, but not the presidency....???

When in Rome.....

Thread Information