Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    So I caught her online last night. I waited for her to put the cam on, but it froze just as I told her I knew what had been going on :( I kind of wish I'd just sent an email. Here's her story: after I visited her there she really hoped we could marry and we would do whatever I decided, whether it be her move to the uk or me there. And I gave the impression I wasnt interested (really I just wanted to wait till we were together again if I was going to propose). So the other guy had been online chat mates with her for awhile and he said he wanted to visit her, and as I seemed disinterested in marrying her she met him there, because she didnt want to feel like she was waiting forever for me and wanted to keep her options open. She says that after meeting him she realised that she felt a lot more for me and now viewed him more as a brother. Also her mother thought I was the better guy suited for her having met us both.

I wish she said she'd loved the other guy more, would have made things easier. She looked ashamed and guilty and I didn't have it in me to get angry with her. I just felt pity for her that she'd put herself in this situation. She says its up to me what will happen to us now, whether I forgive her, we remain friends or go our seperate ways. It was 2 in the morning at that point and I was exhausted so I just disconnected.

Sad state of affairs really :(

Banned
    not to let you make disappointed but...........again dont believe her on what she said with your recent post.....5 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Where did you get that words from ?
    Japayuki - a filipina just been to japan,nothing big deal on the word,you can't find it in google its just filipina street words, more we call if she been there as a dancer or working in the bars

Bruniyuki- a filipina who been in brunei

Update us ,who knows ..her relation didnt work out ,and she might try to hook you back
    So is an UKay-UKay-yuki a pinay who shops for used clothing in england
    Triple,I have several times sat in Manila internet cafes and seen girls chatting to multiplicities of guys online telling them all they are the only one,its nothing personal for her,sounds like she was just playing the odds looking for someone/anyone to offer her a new lie abroad.

Banned
    Where did u get the ukay-ukay -yuki
    Ukay-Ukay is like a second hand clothes came from any part of the world..
    there is no suck words of ukay2x yuki,lol if you are trying to say UK-yuki ,sorry lad there no such as Uk is not like japan or brunei that filipina just can work as bartender,dancer etc..

Hi Triple5,
    It seems that she is still in the process of choosing from among her chatmates who showed interests on her. As what you have mentioned that you are still waiting for the time to be with her again and make the proposals, so that means there's no commitment yet?. As far as she is concerned she is not yet committed to anyone of her friends online that makes her continue to communicate with some other guys. I can't tell if she is a double timer or what. It seems she has not given any commitment to any of you.

I understand that you consider her as a possible love interest ( correct if if i'm wrong) or are u already on a bf/gf rel?......but you were turned off by discovering she has been chatting with several guys. If you had told her during your first visit that you had fallen for her and still she continues chatting with others, then for sure that is considered a "double timer".

Good to know you have found someone new. I wish you the best of luck...

Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

there is no suck words of ukay2x yuki,lol if you are trying to say UK-yuki ,sorry lad there no such as Uk is not like japan or brunei that filipina just can work as bartender,dancer etc..
    I know But I bought shorts in an Ukay-ukay store last week

I heard that word already. Yuki refers to someone who is fond of or works in or is associated with as in Japayuki (one who works in Japan) and Buneiyuki (one who works in Brunei). Ukay ukay in the Phils is a charity shop here in the UK. Stores selling used clothings, shoes, bags etc. So someone who is fond of buying 2nd hand clothes in the charity shops is called ukay ukay yuki.

I heard a Doctor says Wii-itis (which means a pain you feel on your arms after playing sports in nintendo wii). That he said is the same as suffering from tonsilitis (sore on the tonsils)or Bursitis ( pain or strain you have in the shoulders after playing tennis, golf,badminton,bowling or any sports using your arms).

Tonsilitis and bursitis are medical terms but the wii-itis is just a slang informal word. So that is the same as the ukay-yuki.

" The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Good thing about english as a language is its flexible and growing in words and usage every year,if Pinays can butcher it into tag-lish (watch ABS-CBN or GMA channels)I am sure as an englishman I can introduce UKay-UKay-yuki into the vocabulary

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    So is an UKay-UKay-yuki a pinay who shops for used clothing in england
    Triple,I have several times sat in Manila internet cafes and seen girls chatting to multiplicities of guys online telling them all they are the only one,its nothing personal for her,sounds like she was just playing the odds looking for someone/anyone to offer her a new lie abroad.
    Good thing about english as a language is its flexible and growing in words and usage every year,if Pinays can butcher it into tag-lish (watch ABS-CBN or GMA channels)I am sure as an englishman I can introduce UKay-UKay-yuki into the vocabulary
    I know But I bought shorts in an Ukay-ukay store last week

I LIKE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR HEHE

Banned

Wink

lol u tag a lag-eons want to change our slang now any way ok she might not be a bar girl just my thoughts as i have many years of touring them sorts of places so i know a little about most types of pilipina but these types of scammers give all pilipina a bad name there are even websites where u can check out girls who scam DO NOT LISTEN TO HER CRAP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information