Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    If this is the case, then I hope you haven't been put off Thomas...There are some good people here...They are quick to leap to members defence, when they think they have been wrong done by.

Not really an easy one for you?

I've found this forum and only what i wanted it was find nice and warm hearted Filipina and here you go - something like that :(

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I've found this forum and only what i wanted it was find nice and warm hearted Filipina and here you go - something like that :(
    Just don't give up hope, don't damn this forum and keep on looking. Not all the members in here are like this I think...
    Jiri & Maricel

Trouble is, it's a common occurrence. I know a chat/cam website that a lot of Filipinas use. It's notorious for men "doing" things in front of their cams....Not very nice for some of the ladies there.

Having said that, not all of the ladies are that innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Yep...not all are angels like me
    Hrm hrm
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Hrm hrm
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

I was off for almost two weeks - came back from holiday and read this - what is that? i didnt add anybody to any communicator or i didnt send any emails yet - so how come i could chat with somebody? i wasn't even in front of computer for the last week or more - so how You can write something like that about somebody - i'm waiting for apology !!!!!
    you know what,i dont have to apologise at all bec you know yourself very well,and i know and i admitted that it was my biggest mistake to put the email add here,really really regreted it but what can i do,but as i told you its only you who knows who really you are,and guys think about this,what would i get if u think im just making stories?this is a filipino-british website and i am a filipina and i didnt think about myself when i revealed what kind of person he was,it up to you and you dont have to believe me if u think im not telling the truth.only god knows.its all up to you guys.

Dont worry we will get to the bottom of this by a process of elimination

Was there a sheep in it?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

hey thomas!of course everyone has his or her mr or ms right and im sure you will find yours in due time but then pls pls not all filipinas are the same....and of course no one would accept to be humiliated publicly but what u did was totally unacceptable.it was my fault that i trusted so easily to someone i really dont dont know like you and i regreted it.and dont try to convince other people here by your alibis bec you know very well what you did okay.was still shaking up in anger when i read your posts and telling your alibis.dont tell to people but ask yourself instead bec u know it.

Quote Originally Posted by diana View Post
    hi again thomas im glad that you replied but then i dont know if its safe to put the her email add here?i can give it to you anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    I deleted the email addy 4 days after it was first posted....
    you know what,i dont have to apologise at all bec you know yourself very well,and i know and i admitted that it was my biggest mistake to put the email add here,really really regreted it but what can i do,but as i told you its only you who knows who really you are,and guys think about this,what would i get if u think im just making stories?this is a filipino-british website and i am a filipina and i didnt think about myself when i revealed what kind of person he was,it up to you and you dont have to believe me if u think im not telling the truth.only god knows.its all up to you guys.
    Actually - I guess the problem lies somewhere else - if you published her e-mail addy in this thread and it was sitting in here for couple of days (see Aromulus post) it might have been easily snatched by anybody else, some pretender, and used for this nasty purpose. Mind you - this forum is PUBLIC and even unregistered guests have access to the content of threads. Thats the reason why you should NEVER publish any private e-mail or other contact in here. Howgh....
    Jiri & Maricel

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    whys it so great quite sad really looks like she got scammed by someone pretending to be thomas unless she making it up?

yep the first chance a filippina will get they will rip you off...wont they,before i met my wife i got scammed by .....nobody

i guess we all need to be more careful?
    hi!not someone pretending to be thomas bec he opened his cam and same person on the photo here.

i dont think anyone is blaming you? so dont feel like that but i think that someone or even thomas added you to your yahoo and pretended to be him or was him?

its easy to solve isnt it,do you still have the yahoo add?

dont feel so down about it,sometimes bad things happen always try to

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Actually - I guess the problem lies somewhere else - if you published her e-mail addy in this thread and it was sitting in here for couple of days (see Aromulus post) it might have been easily snatched by anybody else, some pretender, and used for this nasty purpose. Mind you - this forum is PUBLIC and even unregistered guests have access to the content of threads. Thats the reason why you should NEVER publish any private e-mail or other contact in here. Howgh....
    i know that and i realised my mistake and my point of telling you guys about this is that bec i do care of other filipinas who might be the next victim thats all.and its all up to u if you believe it or not.if i can just bring back the time i wouldnt have done it.afterall,regrets always happens in the end.and ill be leaving the forum for good,its been a pleasure knowing you all here and i have learnt a lot really.thanks a lot.

i know that and i realised my mistake and my point of telling you guys about this is that bec i do care of other filipinas who might be the next victim thats all.and its all up to u if you believe it or not.if i can just bring back the time i wouldnt have done it.afterall,regrets always happens in the end.and ill be leaving the forum for good,its been a pleasure knowing you all here and i have learnt a lot really.thanks a lot.
    Diana, no need to leave the forum at all, NO ONE in here is trying to blame you , no reason to do it and I fully understand why you've done this - you have just tried to be helpful. No need to be so sad and blame yourself for it, everybody makes mistakes. May peace be with you...
    Jiri & Maricel

theres really no need to leave the forum please dont feel that none of us dont believe you?

stay strong and the truth will win in the end!

theres really no need to leave the forum please dont feel that none of us dont believe you?

stay strong and the truth will win in the end!
    thank you very much.....

Banned
    hi!not someone pretending to be thomas bec he opened his cam and same person on the photo here.

hey thomas!of course everyone has his or her mr or ms right and im sure you will find yours in due time but then pls pls not all filipinas are the same....and of course no one would accept to be humiliated publicly but what u did was totally unacceptable.it was my fault that i trusted so easily to someone i really dont dont know like you and i regreted it.and dont try to convince other people here by your alibis bec you know very well what you did okay.was still shaking up in anger when i read your posts and telling your alibis.dont tell to people but ask yourself instead bec u know it.

You know what - how many times i must say that i was away - i didnt have access to computer for last week - i didn't add anybody anywhere yet !!!! This is getting crazy - like talking and talking and talking and You dont understand.
    I'm leaving this forum for good now and i just feel really upset - but i will not argue - no point - just sad thing that after holiday - when i wanted to get to know more people here i read things like that - anyway wish You all the best and God Bless You.

what country are you from?

are you telling us the truth because i see no reason for both of you to be lying over this,somebody is making it up?

as your going to leave why not tell us the truth?

she chatted with somebody and got a surprise she says it you and you say it not,i guess we will never know?

I have read all this and all I can say is... OH DEAR!
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

its easy to solve isnt it,do you still have the yahoo add?

dont feel so down about it,sometimes bad things happen always try to
    The yahoo addy would be somthing to research neither of the members can pm yet the photo of Thomas is 1.49 kbt and I cant make it bigger so I couldnt really say what he looks like beyond very general terms

Diana as I understood you you didnt even see the cam caracter so for you to make a confirmed first person ID is impossible and as the boss says without "evidence" its better to treat this as a lesson in internet safety

Im not saying the event didnt happen but anyone can open a yahoo in whatever name they like and rip a picture from this site as their avatar
    It is allways a pity to loose new members through misunderstandings
    Absit invidia

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    The yahoo addy would be somthing to research neither of the members can pm yet the photo of Thomas is 1.49 kbt and I cant make it bigger so I couldnt really say what he looks like beyond very general terms

Diana as I understood you you didnt even see the cam caracter so for you to make a confirmed first person ID is impossible and as the boss says without "evidence" its better to treat this as a lesson in internet safety

Im not saying the event didnt happen but anyone can open a yahoo in whatever name they like and rip a picture from this site as their avatar
    It is allways a pity to loose new members through misunderstandings
    very well said, keith angel..

sooner or later we will know who's really saying the truth.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    sooner or later we will know who's really saying the truth.
    Hopefully we will kimmi This is a classic case of "HE SAID, SHE SAID" and "HIS WORDS AGAINST HERS". So the burden of proof lies on both of them. For now, we have to give both of them the benefit of the doubt coz they sure both are fighting and sticking by their words. I hope the truth will prevail in the end though.

it doesnt make sensewhy would somebody lie for nothing well,if its true its quite embarrasing though
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Banned
    So,i guess he is not dumb enough, sorry diana,trying to balance the story,if he is the one there on avatar,he will change his avatar...so you can't figure him out by his avatar.....also,i should say stay on the forum..why your leaving ?
    Its not the end of the world,forgot that what you saw on cam

Well, it seems like whatever i would say - no point. Just can't believe, that one person can destroy somebodys reputation like that - very sad :(

I didnt come here to defend my self and prove that i haven't done something ( whatever it was ) - and it looks like whatever i will do now and say - there is always somebody who will doubt - sadly but without choice i have to say good bye to all of You - God bless You all.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    i didnt come here to defend my self and prove that i haven't done something ( whatever it was ) - and it looks like whatever i will do now and say - there is always somebody who will doubt - sadly but without choice i have to say good bye to all of you - god bless you all.
    if you are wrongly accused, shouldn't you prove otherwise and defend yourself? So why walk away?

No one has destroyed anyones reputation.

Thomas is speaking for himself, the t'other girl is speaking on behalf of someone else.

Innocent till proven guilty.....unless your a politician
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    if you are wrongly accused, shouldn't you prove otherwise and defend yourself? So why walk away?

Because i came here to meet new people and make friends, not to sit in front of computer and waste my free time defending my self - this is silly - defend my self when i haven't done anything - don't You think?
    Anyway - thank You all for everything.

Respected Member
    AGREE THEY BOTH GET THE PRIVILEDGE OF "BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT" AND AS FOR POLITICIANS, THEY BENEFIT WHILE THE MASSES ARE ALWAYS LEFT IN DOUBT

No one has destroyed anyones reputation.

Thomas is speaking for himself, the t'other girl is speaking on behalf of someone else.

Here here or is it hear hear
    Absit invidia

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information