Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Filipinas are now liberated.
    Thats the truth,Maria Clara is nowadays resigned to the pages of noli me tangere(yes,i have read it) I wonder if anyone here has actually went through a genuine old-fashioned courtship ritual?Pinays are super-liberated,the old demure,subservient,perfect woman doesnt exist anymore,or if she does its on some undeveloped island and she has no exposure to the outside world.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi there i just read your post & looking at it seems a little daunting to say the least lol but all i want ( if its that simple) is to go to philly next July to marry my partner there,i have known her almost 1 year now although we have never met in person,she has never married,has 2 children 8 & 11 by the same father whom is deceased. I think that by marrying her perhaps conceiving a child whilst there maybe may increase the chances of her living here with me or am i going about it the wrong way it just seems so complex and i dont know what to do.I dont expect you to be Marjorie Proops on the matter lol but am wondering if you could shed a bit more light on the matter it would be much appreciated thanks.Yours faithfully Tom Sheffield

Trusted Member
    You're considering fathering a child in the Philippines in order to possibly facilitate getting a spouse visa...with someone you haven't even met yet ?

I think you need to think this through...(putting it politely).

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information