Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Early endorsement of Marriage certificate

Hi everyone, I went to Mandaluyong City civil registrar yesterday and asked them if they can do early endorsement to my Marriage cert. I was surprise when they told me that they don't do early endorsement. The staff told me that I have to wait until they send it to NSO. I am just wodering why?? I heard that it is possible, does anyone in this forum done early endorsement? I need your advise.

Hi scottishbride,
    Yes,you can request the LCR to have an advance endorsement of your MC. In our case,we had done that and was able to obtain our NSO MC after 12 days. We just paid extra fee for the LBC and "under the table paymen" so as to expedite it.
    Shirley..

Banned
    Sucks again Mel another palpak sector, anyway ,Why in Mandaluyong ? Can you do it in cainta LCR,because mandaluyong is busy municipal, since you live part of cainta isnt it ?

Quote Originally Posted by paulgee View Post
    Hi scottishbride,
    Yes,you can request the LCR to have an advance endorsement of your MC. In our case,we had done that and was able to obtain our NSO MC after 12 days. We just paid extra fee for the LBC and "under the table paymen" so as to expedite it.
    Shirley..
    Hi Shirley! Thank you for your advice. As for the LCR they didn't ask for under the table payment, I even asked the employee of LCR if I can pay for the LBC. I guess I spoke to a wrong person at the municipality. I will try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Sucks again Mel another palpak sector, anyway ,Why in Mandaluyong ? Can you do it in cainta LCR,because mandaluyong is busy municipal, since you live part of cainta isnt it ?
    Yup! the government sector here really frustrates me, They make it really hard for us to process everything! Well unfortunately sis, our Church is located at Mandaluyong City so they endorse everything at the Mandaluyong City Civil Registral. If it was in Cainta I would not have any problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottishbride View Post
    Yup! the government sector here really frustrates me, They make it really hard for us to process everything! Well unfortunately sis, our Church is located at Mandaluyong City so they endorse everything at the Mandaluyong City Civil Registral. If it was in Cainta I would not have any problem.
    Go to the highest personnel,i always do that if i can't deal with the staff ,ill go meet the officer in charge,you can sort it out dont worry,

Quote Originally Posted by scottishbride View Post
    Hi Shirley! Thank you for your advice. As for the LCR they didn't ask for under the table payment, I even asked the employee of LCR if I can pay for the LBC. I guess I spoke to a wrong person at the municipality. I will try again.
    Hi scottishbride,
    You can go directly to the municipal registrar. He/she are the one who are assign into that matter. Just asked them for an andvance endorsement of your MC. Usually they will just ask you to pay for the LBC. Try again and goodluck to you...
    Shirley

Yes it is possible. I have just requested mine a few weeks ago. And i will have my MC certified copy by NSO this June 5th. You said Mandaloyung City? My cousin is one of the kagawad there, maybe he can do something about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Dee31 View Post
    My cousin is one of the kagawad there, maybe he can do something about that...
    Hmmm ... it certainly seems to , having "friends [or, in THIS case, relatives] in high places ... " !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Hmmm ... it certainly seems to , having "friends [or, in THIS case, relatives] in high places ... " !!!
    You bet, and money talks always , its just not talk, its shout!!

Haha it certainly does help. Although mine was different case. I didn't bribe or anything, but i found a good soul who has help me a lot getting my marraige license... so i made her 'Ninang' in my wedding. =D She takes care of the early endorsement. Although i need to hand carry it to NSO macapagal branch. In two weeks time, i will get my NSO MC certified copy.

I just thought it might help her, i can call my cousin, if it will help speed up the process of her MC.

Mandaluyong?Always reminds me of the old joke.......................Inside or out

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Mandaluyong?Always reminds me of the old joke.......................Inside or out

Thread Information