Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hello everyone,i`m new here and living in Germany....

since 1989,got 2 kids(14 n 3 yrs old),happily married to a german nat.for 16 yrs.,was born in sta.ana,pampanga-year1964,studied at the University of the Philippines batch"84".teached 1yr.at Holy Cross Academy and1yrUCPC (United Computer Programming Center)both in Pamp.then 1yr.as Medical Rep.for Zuellig Pharma in Bacolod City,till 1988 then1yr. Mkting. Assistant by Procter n Gamble Makati,Phils.i was a restless soul til 1989 when i decided to go abroad n landed in Germany worked for Harrods in Frankfurt Airport as cashier(4 yrs.),went to London(1992),went back to Germany settled down,got married (1993),had kids,acquired German citizenship,speaks fluent german and forgot to speak English that`s why i thought why not join this Forum and practice my English again,so guys that`s me and my biograph_y or is it ie ??,see...how confused i am ?so if you think you can help me make my eng. better, just communicate with me ,i really need it ,so thanks in advance .....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinayingermany View Post
    since 1989,got 2 kids(14 n 3 yrs old),happily married to a german nat.for 16 yrs.,was born in sta.ana,pampanga-year1964,studied at the University of the Philippines batch"84".teached 1yr.at Holy Cross Academy and1yrUCPC (United Computer Programming Center)both in Pamp.then 1yr.as Medical Rep.for Zuellig Pharma in Bacolod City,till 1988 then1yr. Mkting. Assistant by Procter n Gamble Makati,Phils.i was a restless soul til 1989 when i decided to go abroad n landed in Germany worked for Harrods in Frankfurt Airport as cashier(4 yrs.),went to London(1992),went back to Germany settled down,got married (1993),had kids,acquired German citizenship,speaks fluent german and forgot to speak English that`s why i thought why not join this Forum and practice my English again,so guys that`s me and my biograph_y or is it ie ??,see...how confused i am ?so if you think you can help me make my eng. better, just communicate with me ,i really need it ,so thanks in advance .....
    Sehr angenehm Ihr zu kennen....

Wilkommen.

hiya!welcome here to the forumim so happy for ucoz u have a happy family there in germany.did u been back in phils.?

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Sehr angenehm Ihr zu kennen....

Wilkommen.
    Vielen Dank,gleichfalls...

Hi Pinay,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Louella & Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_may365 View Post
    hiya!welcome here to the forumim so happy for ucoz u have a happy family there in germany.did u been back in phils.?
    Thanks a lot Ana-may,ja a couple of times but as u know,not often enough

Welcome to the forum pinayingermany

Denmark here, but don't know much german

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Hi Pinay,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Louella & Iain.
    Gee thanks a lot ,i really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by sysop View Post

Hi Denmark,thank you and dont worry i don´t know much about Denmark too

Guten Morgen und heißt willkommen zum Forum! Ich reise nach Deutschland oft, Hauptsächlich Frankfurt, Hannover und Stuttgart.

Quote Originally Posted by sysop View Post

Sysop are you in Denmark? I'm there most often as I work with Novo Nordisk, Lundbeck, Leo and Nycomed. They are Danish pharmaceutical companies.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

hello again,how can i get access to some or all forums??? must i do something, im a newbie n still trying to find my way around UKForum,need advice...

Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    Guten Morgen und heißt willkommen zum Forum! Ich reise nach Deutschland oft, Hauptsächlich Frankfurt, Hannover und Stuttgart.

Sysop are you in Denmark? I'm there most often as I work with Novo Nordisk, Lundbeck, Leo and Nycomed. They are Danish pharmaceutical companies.
    Guten Morgen Piamed,vielen dank für die herzlicher Begrüssung,ich wohne im Alsheim jetz aber die nächste Stadt ist Frankfurt ,2 Stunden Fahrt ungefähr aber villeicht können wir am Flughafen oder bei mir treffen in die zukunft,who knows?

Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by girl england View Post
    Welcome to the forum
    Thank younice pic

Ok guys i`ll sign off for now i must cook,thanks for the nice welcome,so many friendly n nice people here im really glad to be a part of it ,thanks ....

welcome!

Ok guys,i have to sign off for now i must cook XD:i really enjoyed it, so many nice n kind people here.thanks for the warm welcome its really nice to be a part of it ,thanks n see u all next time....

Respected Member
    Welcome to the forum
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Banned
    I even learn loads of english words in here,
    Enjoy the forum,keep posting !!!!

hello pinay in germany,

welcome to the forum.. u will surely learn a lot of english words/vocabulary in here..

Keep posting..

i already/actually do...i mean learning,enjoying,and posting thanks a lot for the heartwarming welcomes...i think im hooked/addicted already ,its so interesting and im really having fun but still can`t access to most topics there`s so much to read and discover but in time i think i can cope up...

Guten Morgen Piamed,vielen dank für die herzlicher Begrüssung,ich wohne im Alsheim jetz aber die nächste Stadt ist Frankfurt ,2 Stunden Fahrt ungefähr aber villeicht können wir am Flughafen oder bei mir treffen in die zukunft,who knows?
    That would be nice to meet there sometime amiga. I mainly go on to Darmstadt just outside Frankfurt. My favourite place though is bad Homborg, which is also outside Frankfurt and very quaint.

hiya welcome here

Banned
    Welcome to our forum You're on the right road

I have a Pinay friend in Germany who worked at Frankfurt airport. She's been there for about 30 years. Please tell me if you met someone named Millet Raguindin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post

I have a Pinay friend in Germany who worked at Frankfurt airport. She's been there for about 30 years. Please tell me if you met someone named Millet Raguindin

Thanks
    Thanks PennySorry but i did not meet or know someone named Millet Raguindin maybe when isee her i`ll know her face i worked for Harrods in terminal 1,1989-1993.does she have a german lastname? which company?Lufthansa airlines had a lot of filipinas employed at that time but most of them were aloof and/or did not socialized a lot and when u meet pinays on the way most of them were always in a hurry or does`nt have time just like in London? well anyway i know alot of pinays by face maybe she is one of them...

Banned
    Thanks PennySorry but i did not meet or know someone named Millet Raguindin maybe when isee her i`ll know her face i worked for Harrods in terminal 1,1989-1993.does she have a german lastname? which company?Lufthansa airlines had a lot of filipinas employed at that time but most of them were aloof and/or did not socialized a lot and when u meet pinays on the way most of them were always in a hurry or does`nt have time just like in London? well anyway i know alot of pinays by face maybe she is one of them...
    Her husband died and forgot her German surname. Anyway thanks ng marami. Are you staying in Frankfurt?

welcome to the forum.

Thanks
    I've met a really nice filipino who worked on the excess baggage counter. I can't recall his name and there are a couple of filipinas working around check-in and in one of the restaurants.

Welcome to the informative and friendly forum pinayingermany......
    For sure you'll meet a lot of friends here....
    enjoy posting and share ideas as well.....
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Her husband died and forgot her German surname. Anyway thanks ng marami. Are you staying in Frankfurt?
    sayang,but i`ll ask around maybe we can find her
    not anymore, stayed almost 10 yrs. in Frankfurt til 1999 but when my son (5yrs.old at that time)nearly fell from our balcony( 20th floor )we decided to move and bought a big garden with a little house in the country not far from my mother-in-law`s house,since then i enjoy the peaceful but sometimes boring life of our quaint little town/barrio, Alsheim but the kids love it and the german people,mostly vineyard owners and also the other pinays here are friendlier and nicer...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information