Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Unhappy help me please... .. . my visa get refused :(( but still i want to go to UK

hey friends i am abi and im new here, actually sad news is my student visa got rejected a few days ago . and its really depressing but i really to go to UK. and now im thinking to apply again but this time and i want to know that if i can apply for a tourist visa? i can apply or they will rejected my visa, coz i m applying for a new catagory?? please tell me

Respected Member
    Yes you can apply for another visa (be it the same type or a different type). A previous refusal won't necessarily cause you problems if you apply again.

Though do you think you are likely to be granted a tourist visa? The main things they look for when granting a tourist visa is that you have money and you have a reason to leave the UK and return to the Philippines at the end of your visit.

Quote Originally Posted by darren-b View Post
    Yes you can apply for another visa (be it the same type or a different type). A previous refusal won't necessarily cause you problems if you apply again.

Though do you think you are likely to be granted a tourist visa? The main things they look for when granting a tourist visa is that you have money and you have a reason to leave the UK and return to the Philippines at the end of your visit.

thank you darren-b

u think it will not have a problem about the previous application i appled before even if its just this week? and when i need to apply again? this time for tourist visa? and how much u think i need to show??

Quote Originally Posted by abi View Post
    hey friends i am abi and im new here, actually sad news is my student visa got rejected a few days ago . and its really depressing but i really to go to UK. and now im thinking to apply again but this time and i want to know that if i can apply for a tourist visa? i can apply or they will rejected my visa, coz i m applying for a new catagory?? please tell me
    Ohh so sad... What about an appeal if you have enough evidence that you are going to study in here But you will have to ask other members - I have no experience with it. Good luck to you whatever you do...

Banned
    u think it will not have a problem about the previous application i appled before even if its just this week? and when i need to apply again? this time for tourist visa? and how much u think i need to show??
    What is the reason for refusal ? and try if you can explain so you can appeal,ECO are very smart people,Do you think they already denied you on student visa,and suddenly you will apply for visitor's visa,have some thoughts before plan a new one,

yes thats true thats what im thinking, im asking u think that if its possible for me to apply for visitor visa after i just rejected my student visa?

visitor visa's can be hit and miss to get, you can have lots of evidence and still be refused, while some people have got a visa with hardly any good evidence..

your problem, as you already know, you've just been refused a student visa, and now applying for a visitor visa, i fear you will be refused, as on the visitor visa app form, you will have to mention you have been refused a student visa. and the ECO will say your not coming as a genuine visitor, also they will have many other reasons to refuse you, like, they do not believe you will leave before your visa is up, you don't have the money to support you etc...

hi Abi,

It's better not to apply as Tourist Visa because they might be thinking that you are trying to come to u.k in anyway you can, you will find a way soon to come here....

Banned
    Are you a nurse applied as an NVQ student? Are u an RN? with exerience in hospital for a year? If yes, don't loose your hope as there are better place than UK If your intention is really to travel UK, then you must I think apply tourist visa first. It's hard to convince the embassy about your genuine intention. But then you are always welcome to apply.

You're still young and don't loose your hope. Cheer up!
    Goodluck

thank you everyone for u replies and suggestion i appreciated, i just wish i can come to UK :(

but its really sad for me that my student visa get refused, i was expecting that i will this time and now all the effort is gone

Banned
    would you mind if i ask what is the reason of refusal ?

wHY BOTHER COME TO UK ...the pounds are weak and not very nice weather ...if you live in a city lots of "asbo " ....so i would say try other country....ohhhhhi dont like england at all....though i loved strawberry picking...hmmnn yummy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angel1231 View Post
    wHY BOTHER COME TO UK ...the pounds are weak and not very nice weather ...if you live in a city lots of "asbo " ....so i would say try other country....ohhhhhi dont like england at all....though i loved strawberry picking...hmmnn yummy
    welcome back angel,long time you didnt post again after your hot thread,lol

well,look like she keep ignoring me about what is the reason for the refusal, i asked twice,thrice

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    welcome back angel,long time you didnt post again after your hot thread,lol

well,look like she keep ignoring me about what is the reason for the refusal, i asked twice,thrice
    tnx mrsj.....how are you?...well the power just got back so try to comments back...lol

Respected Member
    Abi,Sorry to hear you were refused but you will not receive the help you need if you do not give more information on why you were refused.
    People here will gladly help you but they cannot with the limited amount of imformation you have given.
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Sorry, if you don't like England while are you still there.
    You should consider yourself lucky because there are many Filipinos who wants to get out of the Philippines , for whatever reasons, mainly for employment.

It's not only the Asbos, I'm sure, wherever you are ; There are good and bad ones .

AND WHY YOU BOTHER CAME TO UK???????

Quote Originally Posted by angel1231 View Post

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blessedlady89 View Post
    Sorry, if you don't like England while are you still there.
    You should consider yourself lucky because there are many Filipinos who wants to get out of the Philippines , for whatever reasons, mainly for employment.

It's not only the Asbos, I'm sure, wherever you are ; There are good and bad ones .

AND WHY YOU BOTHER CAME TO UK???????
    Well said!
    Some people are just ungrateful

Thread Information