Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    lol bunso click multi qoute,its easy

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    Finally you got your visa.... Congratz....
    So ill see you in Newcastle soon...
    Get your CFO asap... hehehehe
    Yes at long last the waiting is over.. I finally got the visa.. Thank you!...

I'll see you soon then..I will be going to Cebu next week for my CFO Sticker..Yay!!!!..

I'm very excited and happy to be with my husband again but at the same time sad for leaving Pinas.. Well that's life though and I must accept it , I always thank God for the technology..I can talk to my family while im there and it will less my loneliness!..hehe
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    wow,you wouldnt believe it praise,that when my hubby arrived from work 12 midinight because he is closing time shift,he always asked me "did shayla got her visa" and i just simply say "not yet" im so happy for you,you really had the patience on waiting,and that was birthday gift for you,and wow page 2 now,i know everyone on the forum really had sympathy on you while you are on a waiting stage,didnt realize you had it,we just gone out for lunch

Once again Praise Congratulation to both of you , welcome to UK

Thanks Ate Juliet...I can't wait to be with my husband and meet my new family in UK... Thank GOD for all the blessings that I received
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    lol bunso click multi qoute,its easy
    Haha I know Ate Juliet but I can make lots of post by doing this.. (Kidding)

Thanks for the information though!..So nice of you

HEllo Shayla, Congratulations!! I been reading your posts following the story lol and now you finally got the visa, the long wait was worth it

It will be my turn soon end of this month we will submit our fiancee visa application. Wish me luck and also the others who are still waiting for the result, good luck to us all

!!!CONGRATULATION!!!

pheww, 16 weeks? That must have been horrible waiting... You are very brave, both of you. Wish you good luck and happines

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    Haha I know Ate Juliet but I can make lots of post by doing this.. (Kidding)

Thanks for the information though!..So nice of you

Congratulations Shayla, fantastic news. I think all of us on FilipinoUK have been waiting for this post whilst trying also to re-assure you that everything will be OK in the end and you WILL get your visa.

I know it seems like an eternity at the time, but the visa waiting time is only a very tiny part of your life as a whole and now at last your free to get on with the rest of your life with your husband.

All the best and bon voyage,
    Iain.

Finally! Congratulations! This is so inspiring, Praise. I haven't been online lately but when I saw that visa was granted for you, I have to come online and greet you. Good luck, Praise.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    HEllo Shayla, Congratulations!! I been reading your posts following the story lol and now you finally got the visa, the long wait was worth it

It will be my turn soon end of this month we will submit our fiancee visa application. Wish me luck and also the others who are still waiting for the result, good luck to us all
    Thanks Sunshine..Yes it will be your turn next so hoping that you will receive a positive result after few weeks/months submitting your visa application..

I wish you all the best dear.. God bless us all!

Respected Member
    Congratulations !
    At last the wait is over !
    I'm very happy for you both !

Can you bring some of that lovely filipino coffee,the 3 in 1 nescafe its tasty !
    I am out of it so please bring me some hehe !

Thank God for your visa !
    God bless you both !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    !!!CONGRATULATION!!!

pheww, 16 weeks? That must have been horrible waiting... You are very brave, both of you. Wish you good luck and happines
    Yes it was 16 weeks and really horrible waiting for that long but in the end it's all worth it.. Thanks God for everything..He's so good..

I wont forget to thank this forum.. Everyone here helped me a lot.. Thanks guys/gals!

God bless everyone!

Respected Member

Regards to you Ate Jul, hope your enjoying your new life in UK...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Congratulations Shayla, fantastic news. I think all of us on FilipinoUK have been waiting for this post whilst trying also to re-assure you that everything will be OK in the end and you WILL get your visa.

I know it seems like an eternity at the time, but the visa waiting time is only a very tiny part of your life as a whole and now at last your free to get on with the rest of your life with your husband.

All the best and bon voyage,
    Iain.
    Hello Ian.. We are so glad about the good news too and I thank you all for your help and support for my visa!

I'm getting busy now packing my things.. Hope I wont have an excess baggage..

Cheers!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empott View Post
    Finally! Congratulations! This is so inspiring, Praise. I haven't been online lately but when I saw that visa was granted for you, I have to come online and greet you. Good luck, Praise.

Hello Ate Emma,

I miss talking to you online..Hope to catch you then later on..

Yup at last my visa was issued yesterday..March 16 2009.. exactly 16 weeks of waiting..Lucky 16 to me..Lol.. I prayed this everyday and glad God heard my prayers..

To those people who included me in their prayers, thank you very much..I appreciate you all!..

Now I can relax, be happy, without having stress at all and spend the rest of my days with my loving family and friends here in PI..I will miss them very much soon as I leave but at the same time so excited to be with my husband and meet my new family in Newcastle!...

Cheers!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONY73 View Post
    Congratulations !
    At last the wait is over !
    I'm very happy for you both !

Can you bring some of that lovely filipino coffee,the 3 in 1 nescafe its tasty !
    I am out of it so please bring me some hehe !

Thank God for your visa !
    God bless you both !
    Hello Tony,

That's not a problem..I can bring you 3 in 1 Nescafe.. hehe..Indeed it's tasty ..

How can I give it to you then???..Where you living from?..

Thanks a lot!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Brilliant news Praise and Gary

Congrats
    When are you coming to visit us?

TC dai
    Hello Ate Ann and thank you loads!..We are so happy here

After a week of my stay there we will be going to visit yous..Is that alright?..

Well hopefully I can get a flight on the 30th of March..

You too take care and see u very soon..Mwuah!. x x x x

Hello again Shayla,

Delighted to be of assistance. Here's the official website for Singapore Airlines:-

singaporeair.com

When you log into it, you'll find you can book online [probably the cheapest option] and there's a section which you can log onto for details of fares.

Whichever airline you ultimately decide to use, Myrna and I wish you bon voyage. May you have a safe and comfortable journey.

All the very best or, as we say in Scotia, "Awrabest!".

Arthur

Indeed happiness we feel at the moment Ate Van.. Thanks a lot..

Yet sad though for leaving very soon..

I will miss everyone from here most specially my family and close friends!

Yey see you real soon.. can't wait to be in Newcastle!
    A massive congrats to you Praise. You've been patient, faithful, upbeat and elegant throughout your wait and now you have received your reward.

Btw, don't be too excited about going to Newcastle, I know of a particular couple living there you might want to avoid! Be prepared, from time to time you may have to tell them to GET A ROOM!!! A private joke you'll understand when you meet John and Vanessa

Pia and I will no doubt see you there some time soon.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Congratulations Shayla!

many congratulations ,

this is a fantastic day for you and its the best feeling knowing you will soon be with your loved one . Well done and enjoy everything in the near future

After waiting for 16 weeks...MY VISA IS APPROVED!....

My husband phoned the Embassy today and they told him that my visa is issued since yesterday and it is already returned to courier..I went home from my Grandma's house and I checked the status of my passport and it's says Processed Application Returned to Courier..

We are very very very very very very very happy today with tears of joy..We can't believe the good news we received today..At last we will be together forever!

I can't thank God enough for this and I thank you all for all your help and advices...Indeed this forum is such a good help to us..When I was very down of waiting everyone here sympathized about me.. It's very much appreciated..

From the deepest part of our hearts, thank you to all of you..

May the rest of the applicants who are still waiting for their results will get the same result as me!...

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!!!
    congratulations

........... at last

what a wait shayla

looks like your the last under 21yr old married to a Brit to get a spouse visa, another record

well the wait was worth it

another success story

good luck to your new life in the uk

Banned
    A couple of useful links for you dear..... To help expedite your arrival to the UK and your mahal....

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...apore+airlines

http://www.etihadairways.com/sites/e...be/Search.aspx

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/en/homepage.html

All the best.

Congrats ....Were happy for you Praise...
    Welcome to the uk.

Ailene and Colin

i congratulated you in one of your posts lol... i knew you've created one just for your great news (just too lazy to find it lol)

Anyway!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Member
    Weheyyyyyyyy!!! At last. Well done Shayla. Congratulations, and I am glad your waiting is over. Well done! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Regards to you Ate Jul, hope your enjoying your new life in UK...
    I am, cant ask for more,so blessed

Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    Weheyyyyyyyy!!! At last. Well done Shayla. Congratulations, and I am glad your waiting is over. Well done! YES!!!!!!!!!!!
    So Ady,job well done who else

Congratulations praise!!! At long last!!!! So happy for you and your husband!

Banned
    Congrats Shayla!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information