Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Congratulations Shayla, I've been reading your posts and it was really stressful for you have waited that long. God is good. Have a safe flight to the UK.
    Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deltonmay29 View Post
    Congratulations Praise!!! Im so happy for you. Finally all those stressfull times of waiting is over. You will be with your husband soon. When is your flight??
    Me, still on waiting mode and its my 13th week. Hoping to get a good result.
    Thanks Ate Maddy,hoping that you will get your visa soon.. Think positive as I did.. Everything will be alright in the end with God's help...

We're going to get a flight by the end of the month.. Hope we can get cheaper flights.

God bless you and let me know when you have your result soon..

Take care
    !
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    After waiting for 16 weeks...MY VISA IS APPROVED!....

My husband phoned the Embassy today and they told him that my visa is issued since yesterday and it is already returned to courier..I went home from my Grandma's house and I checked the status of my passport and it's says Processed Application Returned to Courier..

We are very very very very very very very happy today with tears of joy..We can't believe the good news we received today..At last we will be together forever!

I can't thank God enough for this and I thank you all for all your help and advices...Indeed this forum is such a good help to us..When I was very down of waiting everyone here sympathized about me.. It's very much appreciated..

From the deepest part of our hearts, thank you to all of you..

May the rest of the applicants who are still waiting for their results will get the same result as me!...

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!!!
    Congratulation shyla,
    I'm only new to this forum(2days now), and i observed about your visa...i'm happy that you got it now....i am going to apply on april...hope i can get it soon....pray for us...
    thanx.......have a happy trip....

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    Congratulations Shayla, I've been reading your posts and it was really stressful for you have waited that long. God is good. Have a safe flight to the UK.
    Cheers!
    Hi Iye,

I agree with you and it was really very stressful for us waiting but then God gave us a good reward in the end.. Thank God for everything..up to now I can't believe that I have the visa.

I can't wait to be with my husband again very soon and I'm starting to sort my things here before I leave..

Thanks a lot and may God bless us all..
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Hiya Praise ...

At long last , the waiting game is Over

i just log in and didn't noticed that u leaved me an offlines in ym and now my toast is burned again hahaha ...

anyway i'm so happy for you , job well done!

when do u plan to travel

Simon & Elena

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rayofLight View Post
    Congratulation shyla,
    I'm only new to this forum(2days now), and i observed about your visa...i'm happy that you got it now....i am going to apply on april...hope i can get it soon....pray for us...
    thanx.......have a happy trip....
    Hello Ray,

Thank you and good luck for your visa application.. Can I ask what type of visa you're going to apply for?..I wish you luck and welcome to the forum..

This forum is extremely good.. It will help you and everyone a lot and I am one of those..

God bless us all..

Thanks again to my co-forumers and to all the moderators!

Yes very true Ate Kim, can I ask what airlines are you using?...I'm checking for a cheap flights in the internet, hope you can help me..

Many thanks!

Praise, I am using KLM because it was a return ticket..have u checked their website already??try this one:

www.klm.com

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    Hiya Praise ...

At long last , the waiting game is Over

i just log in and didn't noticed that u leaved me an offlines in ym and now my toast is burned again hahaha ...

anyway i'm so happy for you , job well done!

when do u plan to travel

Simon & Elena

Hello Ate Elena,

Thanks a lot and I will chat you soon..

My husband wants me to fly before April so hoping we can get a ticket by then.I'm going to sort my things here first and then spend the rest of my time with my family and friends while I'm still here and after that I am off to UK.. hehe..

See you very soon dear!..Thanks again!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    Praise, I am using KLM because it was a return ticket..have u checked their website already??try this one:

www.klm.com
    Ate Kim, my husband is using KLM always but then at the moment the prices are too high.. I hope I can get cheaper flights though but we will see what we can get and I will inform you then..Thanks a lot and hope we can have the same flight back to UK..

God bless us all..

Thumbs up

Dear Shayla,

Our heartfelt congratulations to you. We're both so thrilled that common sense has finally prevailed on the part of the ECO and that he/she has, at long last, recognised the same degree of maturity you've consistently displayed in your postings on this site throughout the agonising wait. May you, your husband and little one enjoy every happiness in the years to come.

Most Sincerely,

Myrna & Arthur.

Respected Member
    Its a good feeling isn't it !!!

I still have butterflies in my Tummy, and her interview was like 12 hours ago !!!

Congartulationnssssssss

God Bless !!!

Hello Ray,

Thank you and good luck for your visa application.. Can I ask what type of visa you're going to apply for?..I wish you luck and welcome to the forum..

This forum is extremely good.. It will help you and everyone a lot and I am one of those..

God bless us all..

Thanks again to my co-forumers and to all the moderators!
    I'm going to apply fiancee visa, what are the latest requirements?..did u had a TB Test for medical?...and did you go for an oral inteview?......

Respected Member
    Congratulations Shayla

Now waiting game is over, you can relax now,and have a safe journey to UK
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Shayla, as an afterthought, have you considered Singapore Airlines? I found them extremely flexible when circumstances caused me to *change my return flights to the UK on two separate occasions. Moreover, the staff in their Davao office proved very courteous and helpful - especially on my departure at the airport, when my luggage was slightly in excess of the weight restrictions - *all at no extra cost. Having said that, though, it's best to be aware that regulations stipulate that baggage should not exceed 25 kilos.

Arthur

Congratulations!! When im reading this forum im always reading your story and im so happy for you that you got your visa!!! Hope you get some good flights to UK. Im flying with Cathay Pacific when i got to Phils to visit my fiance in April. Havent seen him since october so i cant wait!! Congrats again!! Enjoy the UK!! x

Shayla, finally your long wait is now over. Congratulations!!
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Praise try to check Cathay Pacific- MLA to HK & British Airways- HK to UK, if still on promo

Good luck
    S J

Congratulations Praise.

Look forward to seeing you in Newcastle
    JOHN and VANESSA

Finally you got your visa.... Congratz....
    So ill see you in Newcastle soon...
    Get your CFO asap... hehehehe
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Banned
    wow,you wouldnt believe it praise,that when my hubby arrived from work 12 midinight because he is closing time shift,he always asked me "did shayla got her visa" and i just simply say "not yet" im so happy for you,you really had the patience on waiting,and that was birthday gift for you,and wow page 2 now,i know everyone on the forum really had sympathy on you while you are on a waiting stage,didnt realize you had it,we just gone out for lunch

Once again Praise Congratulation to both of you , welcome to UK

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Dear Shayla,

Our heartfelt congratulations to you. We're both so thrilled that common sense has finally prevailed on the part of the ECO and that he/she has, at long last, recognised the same degree of maturity you've consistently displayed in your postings on this site throughout the agonising wait. May you, your husband and little one enjoy every happiness in the years to come.

Most Sincerely,

Myrna & Arthur.

Hello Arthur & Myrna,

I was touched by reading your excellent post..From the bottom of my heart thank you very many.. I really thank God for everything.. We felt so blessed at long last the waiting is over and finally my visa is approved..

I considered myself as lucky for joining this Filipino-UK Forum..Indeed I'm delighted ..I never expect loads of people will show sympathy about me and my visa application..

Up to now, I am over the moon and I can't really believe the good news at all but then I need to remember that this is the right time given by God for me.. I thank him for eternity and I thank everyone here in the forum for all their help and support...

Hope the rest of co-forumers who are still waiting for their visa results will get a positive result in the end so everyone will be happy and cheers for them and to those who are still applying for their visas who need advices and help, you better stick to this forum and read every thread you can to get more informations and good ideas..

I wish everybody the luck...

May God bless us all and also this wonderful forum..

Brilliant news Praise and Gary

Congrats
    When are you coming to visit us?

TC dai
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmontboy View Post
    Its a good feeling isn't it !!!

I still have butterflies in my Tummy, and her interview was like 12 hours ago !!!

Congartulationnssssssss

God Bless !!!
    Hello Belmontboy,

It's really a good feeling being granted of visa.. I can't imagine that I will be in UK the next few weeks and we will be together again forever.. lol

I also thank the ECO because they never call me for an interview but even if they did I don't mind at all though.. Now I realized that they are satisfied with all the evidences we showed to them..

In the same way, congratulations to you and to Jessica.. When will be her flight?...

God bless you too!!!..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rayofLight View Post
    I'm going to apply fiancee visa, what are the latest requirements?..did u had a TB Test for medical?...and did you go for an oral inteview?......
    Hi again Ray,

I will answer you one by one ..

# 1. I applied a visa as a wife to UK (SPOUSE VISA)...
    # 2. I don't know what are the latest requirements for a fiancee visa application because I applied as Spouse but you can click search and type your questions there..It will give you the answer then..
    # 3. I never experience for any test or a medical examinations yet..
    # 4. I never go for an oral interview.. My visa is granted without any interview at all..

I wish you all the best for your visa application.. Hope our co-forumers can help you about your questions when it comes to Fiancee Visa..

God bless us all..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post
    Congratulations Shayla

Now waiting game is over, you can relax now,and have a safe journey to UK

Yes we can relax our minds now and no more worries and stress at all because the waiting time is over.. hehe..

Many thanks Tin..I will be flying very soon to UK.. Can't wait!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Shayla, as an afterthought, have you considered Singapore Airlines? I found them extremely flexible when circumstances caused me to *change my return flights to the UK on two separate occasions. Moreover, the staff in their Davao office proved very courteous and helpful - especially on my departure at the airport, when my luggage was slightly in excess of the weight restrictions - *all at no extra cost. Having said that, though, it's best to be aware that regulations stipulate that baggage should not exceed 25 kilos.

Arthur
    Hello again Arthur,

I heard about Singapore Airlines from Ate AJ.. I think she used that when she flew to UK recently..Do you have any website for it?.. Can I ask if you don't mind though?.. Many thanks!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Congratulations!! When im reading this forum im always reading your story and im so happy for you that you got your visa!!! Hope you get some good flights to UK. Im flying with Cathay Pacific when i got to Phils to visit my fiance in April. Havent seen him since october so i cant wait!! Congrats again!! Enjoy the UK!! x
    Good day Jem,

Thank you very much for your expression of congratulations..I really don't know yet what airlines we're going to use but lots who told us that KLM was great.

Well any airlines for me will do though but I'm just looking for cheaper flights online because KLM now is expensive.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Shayla, finally your long wait is now over. Congratulations!!
    Thanks LadyJ,

Yup it's all ended now.. hehe...No more stressful days for me waiting and I can sleep good tonight..

God bless!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyHon View Post
    Praise try to check Cathay Pacific- MLA to HK & British Airways- HK to UK, if still on promo

Good luck
    Ate Judith, thanks for the information..I will do check it later on.. Hope I can avail the promo..

God bless us all..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sconnie View Post
    Congratulations Praise.

Look forward to seeing you in Newcastle
    Thanks Ate Van and to your Geordie Lad..haha..

Likewise, I'm soooo excited to meet you soon.. Yehey can't wait!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information