Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow How Did You Meet Your Soul Mate ?

Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest "
    ASKS...
    How Did You Meet Your Lady Philippine Soul Mate ?....
    Was it by Having A Pen Pal,
    Personal Introduction of friend,
    Or Internet Dating Site,
    Or Another way,
    And Which Way Do You Consider The Best ?

well i meet my scotish husband to ph dating site where u can meet more seriouse people looking for true love.hopes that id help u to gv u an idea.goodluck.

Banned
    I met my wife whilst I was on holiday in the Philippines.
    She was a waitress in a restaurant on Malapascua island, Cebu.
    Her smile changed my life

It doesn't matter where we meet our soulmate, but I feel very lucky to have met her in person as our love blossomed very quickly and marriage wasn't too long afterwards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Her smile changed my life

Never mind the bank balance.....

I met my honey following her lycra clad bottom up a mountain marathon race in Hong Kong (trying to keep up with her) failed miserably but chatted after the race. I never thought we would meet again but 2 weeks later we met again at the Stanley dragon boat races where we were both competing in different teams. From there our first proper date was a hike over the dragons back ridge (stunning scenery) and an amazing thai meal in Sheko on the south side of Hk Island. I have never been on such a high, the next day I broke my PB for teh half marathon in Macau, my honey competed as well and we both finished well up in the pack. Fernandos restuarant in Macau is now one of our favourite memories as is the dragon back ridge, we even did a bit of matchmaking by taking two budding lovers (USA/Filipina) on the same hike. During the walk Chris confided in me how he had fallen for Joanna and Joanna told the same to Ligaya. We were thrilled and one and half years later we attended their wedding in Portland Maine..

view down to Sheko village from the Dragins back or perhaps we should call it lovers ridge

Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Vanessa and I met through the internet.

My father met his soulmate (my mother) in hospital, he was recovering from a double hernia operation and she was nursing him, how lovely is that, he was a real English Patient.
    JOHN and VANESSA

My wife and I met through a dating site - just for fun in the beginning as it was not very serious.

5½ month later I went to her and she kept me prisoner for 6 months J/K ...... I worked like a mad man for 5½ months, so I could go and be there for 6 months. And I've never had any regrets about it

Quote Originally Posted by Sconnie View Post
    Vanessa and I met through the internet.

My father met his soulmate (my mother) in hospital, he was recovering from a double hernia operation and she was nursing him, how lovely is that, he was a reel English Patient.
    Pia and I met online too, on Pia's birthday in August 2005. My mum and dad met when my mother went to live with her mother's friend's family, which happened to that of my father. My father was away at boarding school but when he returned home and met my mother he refused to go back to a school so far away.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Irobot... " Sunny, Different From The Rest... "

Not what I expected to be honest I was not 100% sure of what you guy`s were going to say to the questions I gave as last night. I was expecting a clear yes or no for internet introduction against meeting some on my doorstep from your results but.... the response which I think is the clear cut winner for ROMANCE must be " I met my honey following her lycra clad bottom up a mountain marathon race in Hong Kong ".... The Thought Of This Has Snapped me out of my Depression... As it is a wonderful way to meet some one...

I am not a runner by nature.... but I know now I have to go get out there and grab it (Life) ..... Today I Love Life.... Thanks for your responses... Phil..

p.s...I have come to the conclusion it does not matter.... Where ... How... or what you do to meet your soul mate and if she comes from the Philippines I am aware of the steps you have to do to be together and too see so many happy couples Here who have survived the long distance relationships to marriage / living together in England gives me the that push I needed... Phil

Quote Originally Posted by irobot View Post
    Irobot... " Sunny, Different From The Rest... "

Ibut I know now I have to go get out there and grab it ..... l
    hehehehe, I think that if had grabbed it I would have been met with a whack in the face!!

good luck with your pursuit of love with a filipina

Me & my husbands were penpals for 5yrs(2000-2005) before meeting each other physically... We were too young then, i was 16, he was 19...

got engaged in 2006
    got married in 2007
    HONEYMOON PERIOD
    2009 - will be having our 1st child!
    3000000000000000000000000000000million plus Nth times still married & in love hehehe

we all have different stories but each are unique, it is up to us to make it HAPPY OR NOT... romantic or eclectic ...

cheers irobot!

Hi I Robot,
    the least romantic introduction I know of that has led to marriage is a one of runners from our club had been celebrating a little too much one night and manage knock over a petite filipina on his way to the toliet in the bar we were having a drink in. He was so apologetic (if a little tipsy) he volunteered to get her a taxi back to her place as he had spilled her drink on her white jeans. That was the start of what is now a four year marriage and one baby girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by irobot View Post

p.s...I have come to the conclusion it does not matter.... Where ... How... or what you do to meet your soul mate and if she comes from the Philippines I am aware of the steps you have to do to be together and too see so many happy couples Here who have survived the long distance relationships to marriage / living together in England gives me the that push I needed... Phil
    Majority met online,dating site !! and ended up in a harmonious relationship as husband and wife,

Go,Go,Go,Go Phil

Respected Member
    Probably answered this on my first ever posting (thanks again to all who helped back in January).

She was working in Manila when I had a huge & very difficult project contracted there back in 2006. One night she was brave enough to approach me to tell me how homesick she was for Davao - & that it wasn't helped by the fact she was also caring for her younger sister because her family was broken.

I paid for them to go home - not much to me, but a lot of money by her expectations.

& to my bemusement, but to our mutual happiness things have developed over the last 3 years in to a fantastic relationship.

I met my Pedro (my Bf) on a blind date. We didn't have an instant attraction i think its like I met him for about 2 weeks already then i got a phone call after 3 weeks saying "Hi, how are you?" I am not expecting him at all. But they said expect the unexpected Actualy he said he is waiting for my call he's thinking if I like him I will call him if not it means I don't like him that's he's reason. After than phone call we're starting seeing each other, ..instant hit, nail in the head.

I like him bec he is not pretentious, he said what he feels good/bad. He is a good communicator i must say may be bec he is a lecturer

I am hoping this relationship will be a good one bec I definitely like him a lot and I hope he is the soul mate I am searching for, for a long time and vice versa.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesewiz View Post
    I am hoping this relationship will be a good one bec I definitely like him a lot and I hope he is the soul mate I am searching for, for a long time and vice versa.
    GO,GO GO too friend,look at your age lol ,wish u all the best for Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    GO,GO GO too friend,look at your age lol ,wish u all the best for Pedro
    thanks my friend yeah this is it, make it or break it. 36 na ang lola mo wala ng pakipot.

Ur in the UK now? Just noticed your place that's all. Enjoy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post
    Hi I Robot,
    the least romantic introduction I know of that has led to marriage is a one of runners from our club had been celebrating a little too much one night and manage knock over a petite filipina on his way to the toliet in the bar we were having a drink in. He was so apologetic (if a little tipsy) he volunteered to get her a taxi back to her place as he had spilled her drink on her white jeans. That was the start of what is now a four year marriage and one baby girl.
    Expensive and life changing night out......Huh...???

Banned
    We met online in a dating site first but we first met personally in The Netherlands.

I won in a raffle which is free ticket to any part of Europe. That was when I was still working part time in a travel agency. I didn't choose UK as my destination but it was The Netherlands I have choosen as I have friend there who can accommodate me. I had an offer from hubby to choose UK and he will pay my accommodation but told him the chance of getting visa is zero as we didn't meet yet.

When I arrived there in the Netherlands he flew after few days and cameback again after a month as I stayed there for 3 months.

After few months, he flew to Philippines to marry me and he stayed there for 2 months.

mine i meet my husband on a bus .....10 years ago...and still happy and lucky inlove

Respected Member katie37pinayuk's Avatar
    i met my huneybee through a filipina friend. there was no attraction at first but now we are deeply in love and how grateful are we to our common friend who introduced us...we couldnt stop thanking her...i think she's fed up with us and had enough of us expressing our gratitude

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesewiz View Post
    thanks my friend yeah this is it, make it or break it. 36 na ang lola mo wala ng pakipot.

Ur in the UK now? Just noticed your place that's all. Enjoy
    yap,not in paradise anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    yap,not in paradise anymore
    i see i read one of your post nasa UK ka na pala uli....welcome back

mine i meet my gwapo baby by text was an accident sent and we met after 5mths then got married
    all things are possible!

Irobot..." Sunny... Different From The Rest... "

Irobot.....Thank you too every one who has put a comment on this posting... Very Interesting Reading...Phil...
    ...A wild bird should never be caged as it breaks it`s spirit...The cage door is always open...

Banned

Wink

dont anyone laugh ----- when i was on holiday with my first wife i met my wife to be, u guys must have heard it before [have you got any nice englishman looking for loving pilipina wife ]ok i will take your email for my friend back home litlte did i know first wife would do a runner start divorce proceedings hello are you still looking for that very nice englishman 9i be back at christmas and we will have a date

Me & my husband we're penpals for 2 years.
    We married on 1997,
    had our son on 1998,
    and our daughter on 1999.
    Love him more than before,
    he's definitely my soulmate.

my hubby & I met at internet... so common nowadays I think!

he was in love at first sight when he saw my pics & much more when he saw me on cam, ssshhhhhh!
    with a heart full of love, you will express your highest potential while also fulfilling your soul's deepest purpose:
    TO LOVE AND BE LOVED!

hahaha islander! me and my partner met at internet too, we were just 5 months together and i got pregnant now we have a lil princess..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Never mind the bank balance.....
    Yes, you are right Dom.
    (Must have missed your reply).

The costs keep on coming, but the end of the wait is almost here.

Then, she will be here and at least the massive phone bills and frequent flights to the Phils will be a thing of the past..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information