Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thumbs up Tips on how to win a Filipina's Heart

1. Hugs from behind.

2. Grab her hand when you walk next to each other
    (don't make her grab yours).

3. When standing, wrap your arms around her.

4. Cuddle with her.

5. DON'T FORCE HER TO DO ANYTHING.

6. Write little notes.

7. Compliment her Honestly.

8. When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.

9. Be super sweet to her.

10. Call her at night to wish her sweet dreams.

11. Comfort her when she cries.

12.Wipe away her tears

13. Love her with all your heart.

14. Pick her up and flirt with her
    (she'll scream and say put me down but really she loves it).

15. Be a gentleman
    (hold the door for her).

16. Don't let your friends talk trash about her, it'll get back 2 her!
    & DONT ever act diff in front of ur friends than u r when its just u and her!!!!

17. Take her for a long walk at night!

18. Always bring a blanket where ever you go outside when its cold to comfort her and hold her close

19. NEVER LIE TO HER!!!!!! because then she will think everything you ever said to her was a lie, even "i love you"
    "Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city"...
    (Psalm 31:21)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Hearted View Post
    2. Grab her hand when you walk next to each other
    (don't make her grab yours).

:
    Hey,that was great info,but i like the one i quote hahaha lol

Banned

Handbags.... Necklaces.... Shoes......

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post

"Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city"...

and clothes (even if there's no occasion)
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Hearted View Post
    1. Hugs from behind.

urgh.... sounds disgusting! as a French I strongly dislike hugging and like most of my fellow countrymen I see hugging as a repulsive habit of obese Americans (uups, sorry for being pleonastic here! ) or a disreputable tradition between mafia orphans at a godfather's funerals with big guns bulging under their armpit. Anything to suggest for non-huggers please??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pacific electric View Post
    Anything to suggest for non-huggers please??

Perfect solution to your quandary.....

Respected Member
    Perfect solution to your quandary.....
    U made me laugh Mod
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

How to win the heart of a Filipina.

Buy her .......

1. Louis Vuitton

2. Prada.

3. Chanel.

4. Gucci.

5. Max Mara

6. Mui Mui.

7. Dior.

8. Dolce & Gabanna

9. Burberry.

10. Juicy Couture

She will love you long time.....

Trust me

How about

... not laughing (or saying "I told you so") when she has a bad tummy, or is sick
    after eating
    a huge bowl of halo-halo ?

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ginapeterb View Post

Buy her .......

1. Louis Vuitton

2. Prada.

3. Chanel.

4. Gucci.

5. Max Mara

6. Mui Mui.

7. Dior.

8. Dolce & Gabanna

9. Burberry.

10. Juicy Couture

Trust me
    Sounds like you have snobbish Japanese ladies in mind, not genuine Filipinas..Hey, you forgot Hermes!!!

Buy her .......

1. Louis Vuitton

2. Prada.

3. Chanel.

4. Gucci.

5. Max Mara

6. Mui Mui.

7. Dior.

8. Dolce & Gabanna

9. Burberry.

10. Juicy Couture

Trust me

Banned
    Mod ginapeterb,i just have thoughts on my mind,that if i allow him to buy me those expensive stuff,look like i spend my money too.......here is the reason why....

It says if you are married all things and properties including financies are CONJUGAL PROPERTY so.....................if i asked him to buy me expensive things

WE LOSING OUR MONEY
    not only his money.....

Pacific electric I don't know about posh Japanese girls but they are not the only ones who love couture actually I do too, and I know Filipina's love couture also, don't tell me, they don't want to wear a chanel piece if they can get the chance of it, or to walk with a Gucci piece on their shoulder, of course its only one opinion, I love my girl to dress well, and wear her very best when we go out, thats just me of course, we are all different, put a great pair of shoes and a nice outfit with a great bag on a Filipina, and they look a million dollars when they step out.

Thats what i think....

[quote=Thats what i think....[/quote]

Must agree with that although pesruading Ligaya to let me spend the money is sometimes an issue even in her favoutite shoe store when we pass through HK.

personally speaking I do like wearing custom tailored shirts/suits and hand made shoes but honestly when we lived in Asia this was quite affordable.

Over here it is very expensive so I keep my money until we are over that way

I do not think any girl of any nation does not enjoy being very well dressed.
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

A Filipina does not need to spend a million dollars to look a million dollars!!

If you can afford it why not? Some women like to wear signature dresses, bags, belts accessories etc. but few savings but some prefer the opposite.... to those that are really loaded it is not a big deal.....
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Totally agree she does not NEED TO but sometimes she WANTS to and it is a choice she chooses to make when she feels like it.

I have never met ladies with more natural beauty than filipinas and that beauty comes from their inner beauty as much as it does from the smile, the soft skin, the amazing jet black long hair, etc etc.

One of my favourite photos of my honey was taken in Baguio on the balcony of our room at the Pines View hotel, no make up, simple sleeveless sports top and local Lee jeans and sandals (total outfit probably less than 3000 pesos).
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    oiii,thanks for that collin,really brit guys loved their filipina more than enough

Brit guys love their Filipina wife/fiancee/girlfriend, I have heard of cases, where they will spend exhorbitant amounts of money, well some guys are pretty well off, I'm not one of them, these guys are mega rich, and they do lavish their girls, to those that comment that the Filipina does not have to spend a million dollars to look as such, thats sweet and very true.

They are naturally attractive to the Western man, just their hair, skin and general character is enough, however, the conversation seeks to ask how to please them, well not just with the Filipina, but with women in general.

I do see Japanese girls in London, I would say this, they are generally and I say generally, immaculate in their dress, I see the Japanese walking around Selfridges, and Harrods, when i have occasion to do so, you cannot take it away from them, they are beautifully dressed, and I admire them.

Maybe I cannot afford to dress a girl in the way that some of these girls dress, but I Can tell you all this, when it comes to my girl, I would spend every penny I earn on her, if it pleases her, that is the way I feel, others may not agree, and thats fine also, I know a British guy who walks around with holes in his socks and simply shrugs you away if you mention it, or even if his Filipina wife tells him...get new socks, and shoes, he simply shrugs off all comments by saying "I might need new socks, I might need new shoes, but my girl has the best" and that just about sums him up.

He is a generous guy, and I think all the girls love a guy who behaves generously towards them, but of course one has to cut one's cloth to one's pocket.

Thumbs up

Buy her .......
    1. Louis Vuitton
    2. Prada.
    3. Chanel.
    4. Gucci.
    5. Max Mara
    6. Mui Mui.
    7. Dior.
    8. Dolce & Gabanna
    9. Burberry.
    10. Juicy Couture
    Trust me
    Aww.. i wish we have lots of spare money to buy those luxuries lol... maybe one day hehe

Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post
    Must agree with that although pesruading Ligaya to let me spend the money is sometimes an issue even in her favoutite shoe store when we pass through HK.
    I do not think any girl of any nation does not enjoy being very well dressed.
    I think I am sort of like Ligaya. Jay would do lots of pursuading before I finally say Yes to buy something (£ vs PhP always lurking in my head that's why). But I wouldn't mind to indulge from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    If you can afford it why not? Some women like to wear signature dresses, bags, belts accessories etc. but few savings but some prefer the opposite.... to those that are really loaded it is not a big deal.....
    Lol, if you want some signature stuff but can't afford the High Street Prices: Shop at TK Maxx... lol. Reasonably Cheap. Just finding decent stuff are quite a task lol

Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post
    I have never met ladies with more natural beauty than filipinas and that beauty comes from their inner beauty as much as it does from the smile, the soft skin, the amazing jet black long hair, etc etc.
    One of my favourite photos of my honey was taken in Baguio on the balcony of our room at the Pines View hotel, no make up, simple sleeveless sports top and local Lee jeans and sandals (total outfit probably less than 3000 pesos).
    I really admire guys who think highly about of their partners/wives!!

Brit guys love their Filipina wife/fiancee/girlfriend,
    Maybe I cannot afford to dress a girl in the way that some of these girls dress, but I Can tell you all this, when it comes to my girl, I would spend every penny I earn on her, if it pleases her, that is the way I feel, others may not agree, and thats fine also, I know a British guy who walks around with holes in his socks and simply shrugs you away if you mention it, or even if his Filipina wife tells him...get new socks, and shoes, he simply shrugs off all comments by saying "I might need new socks, I might need new shoes, but my girl has the best" and that just about sums him up.

He is a generous guy, and I think all the girls love a guy who behaves generously towards them, but of course one has to cut one's cloth to one's pocket.

Thread Information